Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

This Is What My Boyfriend Did With My Best Friend When I Travelled (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What My Boyfriend Did With My Best Friend When I Travelled (18+) (849 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What My Boyfriend Did With My Best Friend When I Travelled (18+) by Naughtyseun69: 6:31pm On May 23, 2021
My suspicion started when Ola started keeping late nights and being distant but it was confirmed when Dami came visiting on a day I was supposed to travel. My flight got cancelled so I had to stay back.

On getting home, lo and behold, Dami was sitting very close to Ola, her legs were crisscrossed on the couch like she owned the damn thing.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, her pink panties were peeking out from underneath her skirt that was raised almost to her crotch, fresh laps on full display....

To complete this story and read the next part...click here:

https://www.Eroticarated.com

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Drunk Kenyan Female Student Caught Staggering On The Street Of Nairobi / Relationship Problem: What Should They Do? / Surprise Sex With A Uniformed Police Officer 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.