Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,372 members, 7,843,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi (59665 Views)

Osun Commissioner, Bunmi Jenyo Donates Salary To 20 Aides / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by spencekat(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2021
Businessman1986:

She should move on, definitely. But, she must MOURN for a time, as I am sure he would have. It is only honourable and virtuous.

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by baby124: 1:44pm On May 24, 2021
luminouz:
Damn!!!

I know this girl ooo shocked

Very sad story
Ta! You know everybody. Will you keep shut!?
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by BSdetector: 1:45pm On May 24, 2021
aforosco:

Bunmi is my colleague. The wedding was in October although it is very very unfortunate. Even me was devastated

Sorry about that. May God grant her strength in this painful moment.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by spiceadole: 1:58pm On May 24, 2021
You are lucky he did not die after he married you and left you with kids to suffer to train alone.
Better go get a reasonable man and leave those animals in uniforms.
No sensible woman marries a military man

Soldier ko, soldier ni
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Yankee101: 2:02pm On May 24, 2021
Accept Christ today
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by shegun4sur: 2:04pm On May 24, 2021
This one doesn't seem to be in any grief
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by shegun4sur: 2:06pm On May 24, 2021
byinks:
She seems ready to move on.... already...hmmm

That's my first impression as well.
Someone who really feels the loss eg parent, sibling, spouse.... will be too pained to type such gibberish no matter how much an attention seeker she is

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by luminouz(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2021
baby124:

Ta! You know everybody. Will you keep shut!?
Cmon Goan cook for me,lazybone
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by deebrain(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2021
Kai.

Sad.

May God strengthen you.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:56pm On May 24, 2021
GOFRONT:
Death why.

Death that should have taken away the Vegetable crooner.....
Nobody knows who is going to depart this world first between you and the vegetable crooner.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Georgejeez: 5:45pm On May 24, 2021
Na mumu de marry military man
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by moshino(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Busty Bunmi grin you can bet it, she's slamming another man's johnson already

...and if she's not, may God deny you everything you desire in life.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by olamakinde(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2021
SimplyShit:

Yoruba women move on immediately. Instanta sef..
ewu gambia
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 24, 2021
moshino:

...and if she's not, may God deny you everything you desire in life.

Back to sender, dog.

Back to sender grin
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 24, 2021
aforosco:

Bunmi is my colleague. The wedding was in October although it is very very unfortunate. Even me was devastated

Sorry for the loss. May God console her.

Have they married? The post says he was just her fiancé. I need clarification, pls.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by aforosco(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Sorry for the loss. May God console her.

Have they married? The post says he was just her fiancé. I need clarification, pls.

They have only done Introduction wedding was coming up soon

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by DedeNkem: 8:16am On May 25, 2021
Kzinne:
Truth is I don't think soldiers should get married like priests. That job is damn risky and any woman marrying a soldier should appreciate the risks that come with the job and not just the hype and benefits. Painful but that's the sad truth. Not to talk of an airforce pilot- damn damn risky

That's nonsense! The priests you're referring to (I guess Catholic) are busy sexually abusing children and f*ucking both female and male members of their congratulations! Just Google "Catholic Church sexual abuse cases".

For soldiers, having a family of their own is important to create sense of belonging and responsibility. They'll have something to fight and live for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.