Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? (1423 Views)

Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships. / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by bri: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2007
if yes why should it be?
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by wifeypenth(f): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2007
neva has, neva will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by Eiregirl(f): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2007
Definitely NOT!!!
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by doyenn(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2007
it's not that it's the basic thing but it's the driving force.If you dont have it to take care of your love ones,then you yourself wld not like the experience and definitley a woman does not usually have the heart to cope with the situation. Even though the love is there,the relationship wld still suffer some setback.

It's good that one has enough cash to carry on the affair. For me,I cant watch her suffer because i love her too much and I promise to give her all she needs.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by bri: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2007
doyenn:

it's not that it's the basic thing but it's the driving force.If you don't have it to take care of your love ones,then you yourself would not like the experience and definitley a woman does not usually have the heart to cope with the situation. Even though the love is there,the relationship would still suffer some setback.

It's good that one has enough cash to carry on the affair. For me,I can't watch her suffer because i love her too much and I promise to give her all she needs.

u are really a truthful guy!
i have a friend who used to date this guy for 4 years
the guy bank fold up and he was no longer finacially boyant to take care of her needs.
she broke up with him with the excuse that she had to take care of her family and education.
the guy begged and begged!! but all to no avail
he had to move on wit his life
this year the guy is now finacially stable(more than well to do) now the girl is wanting back.
CAN U IMAGINE?
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2007
I have met just one special girl that hasn't asked me for money. And I can't forget her.
If not for her I would have believed that all women are beggers.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by CrazyMan(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2007
Money is essential in every relationship because you would love to have a wonderful time with your partner, you would love take her to exotic places, you would love to buy her fantastic gifts.
But if she's the type of girl that takes advantage of rich guys (extort money from them) then you just have to remain neutral in that relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by bri: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2007
nimi-k:

I have met just one special girl that hasn't asked me for money. And I can't forget her.
If not for her I would have believed that all women are beggers.
exactly not all women but is not a yardstick for a relationship.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by Njoy1(f): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2007
Like the sayin goes the best things in life are free, love don't cost a dime. In reality money and fun go together. We manage well with or without money.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by sojioguns(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2007
Money is not basic but is veeeeerrrryyy necessary in life in general.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by fellow(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2007
I must say money aint the major thing required to make a relationship sustainable but it plays a major factor in the determination of how long a relationship may last.

I was watching a movie on thursday and a man told a sub-mate that he has been married for 48 years, to which the sub-mate asked him how he was able to pull that off.

The man told him the simple truth - You want to stay that long in marriage then you got to have money cause there is a limit to which one can go with you in suffering
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by bri: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2007
sojioguns:

Money is not basic but is veeeeerrrryyy necessary in life in general.
i kinda agree wit ya.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by oghene007(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2007
Money is not the basic tin but just like the bible says money answereth all tins it also said the love of money is the root of all evil, so to me there shd be a balnce. it plays its own good part in a relationship. its just like a lubrican(oil) in a car/vehicales, it cant takre the place of fuel/petrol. hope u get me. so that is how money is tooo, it has its own good part only that in todays relationship it is over exagerated by both parties.

it also shows the focus of the relationship cos some ladies just want to wack ur money without being ready to settle down with you, while some men/guys feel they can buy love or the lady with thier money,. the qquestion is wat will hapen if the bank goes dries,

so plu and minus, it is important and necessaary to meet basic needs and do some a lot of tins but not BASIC.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by bri: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2007
oghene007:

Money is not the basic tin but just like the bible says money answereth all tins it also said the love of money is the root of all evil, so to me there should be a balnce. it plays its own good part in a relationship. its just like a lubrican(oil) in a car/vehicales, it can't takre the place of fuel/petrol. hope u get me. so that is how money is tooo, it has its own good part only that in todays relationship it is over exagerated by both parties.

it also shows the focus of the relationship because some ladies just want to wack your money without being ready to settle down with you, while some men/guys feel they can buy love or the lady with their money,. the qquestion is what will hapen if the bank goes dries,

so plu and minus, it is important and necessaary to meet basic needs and do some a lot of tins but not BASIC.
nice one
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by iKoRn(m): 3:43am On Jul 16, 2007
No. Sex and companionship is. Money plays a very huge role in a relationship but its not the basic. It determines how long the relationship will last. The more you have, the more leverage you get. You can get away with stuff when you have money than when you don't. With me love, sex and companionship are the key determinat factors. I would be out of my freaking mind to expect my wife to stick out with me when she really has to go out and beg for food.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by degubi(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2007
most men would tell u that money matters in a relationship, a few women would tell u it does not, the truth remains that money does matter in a relationship, but i stand to be corrected.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by zignor(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2007
@bri pls, stop asking childish question. angry angry angry
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by zignor(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2007
@degubi infact dude, you are real man like me. grin Don't mind those hypocrist that was saying it doesn't matter angry
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by degubi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ zignor
my brother money matters, at least it will buy pampers, cerelac, pears baby products and household items. all these if u are married. if u are not money will buy perfume, mr biggs, tasty fried chicken, recharge cards and all other items used in maintaning ur sweetheart. unless the woman is a hard worker and is interested in meeting her own needs and likes u as u are, which i am sorry to say a number of our female folks do not think in this line. only then can i say that money does not matter in relationships, but i stand to be corrected.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by oghene007(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ Zignor,

i feel we are all saying the same thing, The question is IS MONEY THE BASIC THING IN A RELATIONSHIP??

Cheers
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by zignor(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2007
@dugebi I agree with you 100% grin

@oghene basic thing in a relationship ? yes, MONEY. look dude. you can't LOVE without givig! even to buy ordinary flower is cash. lol
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by zignor(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2007
@dugebi         I  agree with you 100%    grin

@oghene     basic  thing  in a relationship ? yes, MONEY. look dude. you can't LOVE  without givig!  even   to buy ordinary flower is cash.      just to call and say hello is cash   grin
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by jahguid: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2007
mony plays a vital rols
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by numbers: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2007
YES. only for hungry people who think of relationships as a solution to thier problems.

why go into a relationship for money ?when you can walk the streets.

I don't think it should be a basis for a relationship.
Re: Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? by zignor(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2007
@numbers. . . .pls think well well oh cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Stay In The Same House? / My Case! ~ Pls Kindly Judge. / Female Players Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.