Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! (1576 Views)

The Remains Of Yakowa Arrives In Kaduna / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by zikclassiq(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
Fellow nigerians, the governorship election final result in kaduna state and the winner is, Ibrahim Patrick Yakowa of the PDP who pulled 1,334,319 votes while the CPC candidate came second with 1,133,564 votes, so close! Thus Yakowa, the incumbent governor who was deputy governor under Namadi Sambo, will now be sworn in as governor, only this time, duly elected. Such a long journey.
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by agabaI23(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
What is the CPC is saying? Are they not alleging rigging?
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by Obiagu1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
Congrats to Governor Yakowa. A southern Kaduna citizen has finally won an election.
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by markiris: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
i think the few reasonable cpc supporters lost faith in the party and bb after the post election violence.
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by MaiSuya(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
congrats to him
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by Odunnu: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2011
@Makiris: the result doesnt agree with you lailai.
@OP: congrats Gov Pat. Would he be the first christian governor in KD?
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by merbenko: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2011
No matter the long jouney a chemelion most reach his destination.Farewell from northern kaduna and welcome to southern kaduna.Those lunatics that say a xtristian will never rule them in kaduna.Where are them?Try not to touch my annointed ones because vengeance is mine says the Lord[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2011
Please, they should increase security ooo, before the part 2 of "Sai Buhari, Sai CPC, Allah Akubah" will become worse than the part 1.
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2011
This myopic way of seeing everything only thru the eyes of religion, region, tribe etc is getting irritating. No one even cares about who is the best candidate to deliver the goods.No one talks abt issues anymore. Hmmm. I wonder what wuld happen in 2015.
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2011
abibio2001:

This myopic way of seeing everything only thru the eyes of religion, region, tribe etc is getting irritating. No one even cares about who is the best candidate to deliver the goods.No one talks abt issues anymore. Hmmm. I wonder what wuld happen in 2015.

bros, I feel ur pain, but unfortunately, that is the reality of our Nigeria. Ethnicicty and religion are playing big roles in our politics and it is because we were forcefully and wrongly amalgamated. Only a new negotaion of Nigeria will bring the change we all desire. As at this moment, the Beron man of Plateau State, is more likely to vote a corrupt and selfish fellow from Anambra State, than a good jolly fellow from Bauchi.

Now, let me ask you, do you blame him?
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by edoyad(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2011
noblezone:

bros, I feel your pain, but unfortunately, that is the reality of our Nigeria. Ethnicicty and religion are playing big roles in our politics and it is because we were forcefully and wrongly amalgamated. Only a new negotaion of Nigeria will bring the change we all desire. As at this moment, the Beron man of Plateau State, is more likely to vote a corrupt and selfish fellow from Anambra State, than a good jolly fellow from Bauchi.

How can you blame him ? It's the same way the man from bauchi would rather vote a thief from zamfara, rather than voting in someone like Pat Utomi.
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by Ekpoma1: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2011
abibio2001:

Thats simply the situation at hand. Only God will deliever us from this primitive ways of seeing things.
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by gists: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
noblezone:

bros, I feel your pain, but unfortunately, that is the reality of our Nigeria. Ethnicicty and religion are playing big roles in our politics and it is because we were forcefully and wrongly amalgamated. Only a new negotaion of Nigeria will bring the change we all desire. As at this moment, the Beron man of Plateau State, is more likely to vote a corrupt and selfish fellow from Anambra State, than a good jolly fellow from Bauchi.

I have always said splitting Nigeria is not the solution to our problem and your post just proves my theory. By your post, and with reference to this topic, are you suggesting the people of southern and northern Kaduna should belong to two different countries?
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by HamidO1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
The guy is definately sitting on a very volatile state. I just have this feeling that the slightest provocation right now will trigger a very serious conflict in the state. I pray the guy looks for a way to reconcile everyone for peace to rein in the state. BTW don't expect anything special from a PDP governor who has corrupt men like Namadi Sambo and Makarfi surrounding him.
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by houvest: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2011
Good for Pat. GEJ and his security agencies need to keep their eyes peeled because those feeling that they are losing so much might develop the sampson or Hiroshima complex.
Re: Patrick Yakowa Has Won In Kaduna State! by ochmany(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2011

I have always said splitting Nigeria is not the solution to our problem and your post just proves my theory. By your post, and with reference to this topic, are you suggesting the people of southern and northern Kaduna should belong to two different countries?

if that is posible yes my brother our children deserve a better country than the one we have now. not only the Kaduna but other states like plateau, Benue, and other good middle belt states. the amalgamation is very wrong and has to be corrected.

(1) (Reply)

How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun / S / What We Didn't Know About Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.