Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts (1089 Views)

How To Talk Dirty To Your Partner Or Spouse / Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks / Can You Share Your Social Media Logins With Your Lover Or Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Godian45(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2021
Morning nairalanders

Yesterday at work we had a discussion if it's wise to spy on ur girlfriend or boyfriend social media accounts eg WhatsApp,Facebook,Instagram,email etc.
The ladies all said it's is totally wrong for a guy to be going through a ladies social media accounts even if they are engaged not to talk of boyfriend and girlfriend level.some of the ladies said what ever the guy is looking for in a ladies phone he will see with his eye and they totally disagree on spying.
On the other hand, we the guys told them if they are clean why are they scared of spying,if I don't have any skeleton in my wardrobe why will I be scared of police coming to search my house.one of the guys said the time he spyed on his girlfriend phone he found out that they were like 4 of them dating the girl grin grin grin and they where all complimenting her sex skills.he was so diverstated as he felt he could marry her and he trusted her.another guy said the girl he was with is a coded prostitute :Das he found out after he spyed on her phone.Cheating is not only for women,men too do cheat.even married men cheat more compared to married women.
If u have ever spyed on ur boyfriend, girlfriend,husband, wife,fiance tell us what u found,how u felt,what was ur action after that ,what method did u use in spying and what do u think about spying on one phone.am planning to spy on my lady social media accounts.pls pray for me so I don't get heart attack grin grin grin
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Jeon(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2021
Godian45:
Morning nairalanders

Yesterday at work we had a discussion if it's wise to spy on ur girlfriend or boyfriend social media accounts eg WhatsApp,Facebook,Instagram,email etc.
The ladies all said it's is totally wrong for a guy to be going through a ladies social media accounts even if they are engaged not to talk of boyfriend and girlfriend level.some of the ladies said what ever the guy is looking for in a ladies phone he will see with his eye and they totally disagree on spying.
On the other hand, we the guys told them if they are clean why are they scared of spying,if I don't have any skeleton in my wardrobe why will I be scared of police coming to search my house.one of the guys said the time he spyed on his girlfriend phone he found out that they were like 4 of them dating the girl grin grin grin and they where all complimenting her sex skills.he was so diverstated as he felt he could marry her and he trusted her.another guy said the girl he was with is a coded prostitute :Das he found out after he spyed on her phone.Cheating is not only for women,men too do cheat.even married men cheat more compared to married women.
If u have ever spyed on ur boyfriend, girlfriend,husband, wife,fiance tell us what u found,how u felt,what was ur action after that ,what method did u use in spying and what do u think about spying on one phone.am planning to spy on my lady social media accounts.pls pray for me so I don't get heart attack grin grin grin

None of our business and I pray you have stroke and paralyze.. Since some of you humans can speak about positive things with the tongue God gave you.
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by nellyelitz(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2021
I really want to do this before marrying her even its just for a week.

1 Like

Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Godian45(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2021
Jeon:

None of our business and I pray you have stroke and paralyze.. Since some of you humans can speak about positive things with the tongue God gave you.
thanks for ur contribution
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Godian45(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2021
nellyelitz:
you better do
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Nobody: 9:56am On May 25, 2021
why will you visit where you are not invited

MY2CENTS......signing out

Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by richmond500: 9:58am On May 25, 2021
nellyelitz:
Dont do it now, all u had to do is marry her, after she don born enough for u and u know u have all ur kids, then go through her social media, at this moment, she will drop all her guards since u don't use to check her social media and she will chat like her normal self without fear of being caught.

If u find anything u don't like, divorce her and live life like a king, but if u see that ur wife is a good lady, love her more and buy her a gift she likes and surprise her.

Ladies always take screenshot of those cloths, shoes and bags they admire, u can buy it for her as a gift
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Godian45(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2021
richmond500:
Dont do it now, all u had to do is marry her, after she don born enough for u and u know u have all ur kids, then go through her social media, at this moment, she will drop all her guards since u don't use to check her social media and she will chat like her normal self without fear of being caught.

If u find anything u don't like, divorce her and live life like a king, but if u see that ur wife is a good lady, love her more and buy her a gift she likes and surprise her.

Ladies always take screenshot of those cloths, shoes and bags they admire, u can buy it for her as a gift
spying after he have married her already?.this advice get as e be
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by richmond500: 10:31am On May 25, 2021
Godian45:
spying after he have married her already?.this advice get as e be
grin
Ofcos na, instead of doing baby mama which she can pour all blames on u, make it look serious by wifing her then look for opportunity to divorce, at this moment, u won't be seen as a bad person cos u can defend urself that u are a victim of circumstance but deep down, u really know its a lie, u just don't want to be tied down for the rest of ur life by a single woman and u also don't want children from different mothers so as to avoid food poisoning.
U won't even have guilty conscience divorcing her, people will even understand ur point
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Nobody: 11:37am On May 25, 2021
richmond500:
grin
Ofcos na, instead of doing baby mama which she can pour all blames on u, make it look serious by wifing her then look for opportunity to divorce, at this moment, u won't be seen as a bad person cos u can defend urself that u are a victim of circumstance but deep down, u really know its a lie, u just don't want to be tied down for the rest of ur life by a single woman and u also don't want children from different mothers so as to avoid food poisoning.
U won't even have guilty conscience divorcing her, people will even understand ur point
Nobody should heed to his advice up here pls. Clear your doubt about her before putting the ring on it
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Divoc19(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2021
Please, men and women, boys and girls, always check on your partner once in a while o.
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Michelle55: 11:57am On May 25, 2021
If you want to spy for clarity sake please do, mind you, only do that if you have the strength to stomach whatever you discover though, don't say you weren't warned.

On the other hand, all this stress can be averted if only both of you are true to each other. There's no need for passworded phones when you are with your partner.

Personally, I don't see the need to go through my partner's phone because I've already given him my trust and whatever he chose to do with that trust is left to him and his conscience, but if he insist on going through my phone or social media accounts I don't mind. I fit give you the phone to operate for one week straight up, if everyone around me has access to my phone then I see no reason why he can't go through my social media for clarification.

Op, my prayers is with you as you go through your woman's social media accounts but I honestly pray you find nothing incriminating for your peace of mind.
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Ishilove: 12:29pm On May 25, 2021
Why will you snoop if you are both plain with each other and the trust is there? Personally I locked my WhatsApp because of theft and other people snooping in my personal shiit, but I can comfortably leave my phone with my partner for the next one month without breaking a sweat. I know his password too but I choose not to invade his privacy because I have implicit trust in him, and also to respect the fact that he loves his privacy. If he wants to do kurukere, na hin sabi, as long as I am not aware.

If you have no skeletons in your cupboard then going through each other's phones should not be a big deal. However, we need to learn to respect boundaries and just keep hoping that our partners will not betray the trust we have entrusted them with.
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Laideabdulahi: 12:53pm On May 25, 2021
nellyelitz:

You better do it. I beg you.
It will define your step and future.
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by BigDan69: 1:16pm On May 25, 2021
Omo check phone o, e get why
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Kaymicheal852: 2:59pm On May 25, 2021
[quote author=Godian45 post=102041834]Morning nairalanders

If u have ever spyed on ur boyfriend, girlfriend,husband, wife,fiance tell us what u found,how u felt,what was ur action after that ,what method did u use in spying and what do u think about spying on one phone.am planning to spy on my lady social media accounts.pls pray for me so I don't get heart attack

Woman are not loyal and entitled by nature ,don't trust anyone of them and don't spy or check thier phone

I'm just realistic and I know a woman can cheat or even move on with another man anytime .

I always tell my wife ,you can cheat and do anything you want,and please make sure you hid it very well,but the day I know ,you're gone for good and I mean it ,she be always on her toes and will not cheat if she truly wants to have a future with you
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by nellyelitz(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

You better do it. I beg you. It will define your step and future.
I REALLY NEED TO
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 25, 2021
I think being open in a relationship is the way to go
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
Godian45:
Morning nairalanders

My ex did this shit.
It was a twisted relationship I'd say. grin
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by Godian45(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2021
Allaboutkatiee:

My ex did this shit.
It was a twisted relationship I'd say. grin
tell us what happened cheesy
Re: Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts by DryMouth: 6:03pm On May 25, 2021
Only a fool won't check his/her partner's phone...

Those folks above me shuld keep deceiving themselves.
Living in lies, deceit and the trickery called trust!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Rate My Work*** / Get Your Lingeries And Sexy Underwears / Why You Know The Red Pill And Still Fail Her Shit Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.