Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO (7526 Views)

It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife / Why I Don't Keep Hairline Anymore (photo) / Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:18am On May 25, 2021
I went out running today, and I said lemme take a picture. All I saw was my hideous and recessed hairline, but I'm only 26 years old.

What do I do?

Update:

I never anticipated the direction of this thread, but it was fun. For those chatting me up, I'm not available for mentorship or training of any kind.

I seriously can't afford the stress cause I have a lot on my plate already. Perhaps later in the future, when I have more time, I'll organize a masterclass that delivers most Nigerian writers from the shackles of #1-2 per word gigs. That's slavery.

For those that helped me with suggestions on handling my receding hairline, I'm so grateful... Indeed, no one knows it all.

Thanks all, and stay positive!

#signing out!!!

1 Share

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nonexisting: 10:25am On May 25, 2021
Next time, front 6 cars and not 6pack. 6pack no dey reign again.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:29am On May 25, 2021
Nonexisting:
Next time, front 6 cars and not 6pack. 6pack no dey reign again.

I'm quite comfortable, and about to start a computer and pos business.

I now make an average of #400,000 monthly from my freelance writing career.

I just graduated from the university, and perhaps next year I'll get myself a car.

But that's not the point... The point is, why is my hair receding?

I'm not here to intimidate you, but to seek for help.

31 Likes

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by kingthreat(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2021
And you come get forehead again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Lilpen3758: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

I just graduated from the university, and perhaps next year I'll get myself a car.

hehehehehe I love your reply nwane savage as hell, you dey work for devil??

12 Likes

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by DonBenny77(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

Maybe too much sex or PMO
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:39am On May 25, 2021
DonBenny77:

Maybe too much sex or PMO

Though I have an active sex life, it takes me months to always get laid.

That's cause I'm always working and rarely have time for romance. But I self-service, even have a couple of ***.

Could it be too much wanking? I HOPE not, cause wanking I can't do without.

What's PMO?

7 Likes

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Chris2863(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

Don't mind him jareeeh but I still see no problem in your hairline

3 Likes

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:42am On May 25, 2021
kingthreat:
And you come get forehead again grin grin

Hahaha

Like Rihanna own cheesy

I was insured about it before, but my ex loved it.

She was the reason I started being proud. Makes me more unique smiley
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by kingthreat(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

Hahaha

Like Rihanna own cheesy

I was insured about it before, but my ex loved it.

She was the reason I started being proud. Makes me more unique smiley

Goodluck. My advice is make money. If you are not okay with being bald, you can do hair transplant. but that goes for 2 million +.

1 Like

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Jeremani: 10:48am On May 25, 2021
Me i have getting hair loss.
Incase u got the solution let me know.
By the way i see no problem on ur hair line
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:49am On May 25, 2021
Chris2863:

Don't mind him jareeeh but I still see no problem in your hairline

My hairline wasn't like this 5 years ago... That's why I'm worried.
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Chloraseptic: 10:55am On May 25, 2021
And your chest is more visible than the hairline in the picture..

This is like when they advertise knor magi that is invisible in a meal by showing chicken and other visible ingredients

24 Likes

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by crystalmoon(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2021
?
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by pyyxxaro: 10:56am On May 25, 2021
See ur strong forehead like old grinding stone

7 Likes

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 11:00am On May 25, 2021
crystalmoon:
look my own started when I was 13yrs so I changed hairstyles if you have up to 10000 dollars u can do a transplant like Tory Lanez or Tyga but bro that shit is too expensive

Hair transplant is very expensive. When I'm richer, I'll consider it. But there has to be something I can do to manage it for now
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by ictjobber: 11:00am On May 25, 2021
Chloraseptic:

This is like when they advertise knor magi that is invisible in a meal by showing chicken and other visible ingredients

I was about pointing this out.. Thanks for saving me the stress.

1 Like

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2021
Chloraseptic:

It's not my fault that you choose to pay attention to my body, and not my hairline.

It's also not my fault that I'm fit.

If it were a protruding stomach, would you have made a different comment?

Think on that, and reevaluate yourself!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Chloraseptic: 11:08am On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

It's not my fault that you choose to pay attention to my body, and not my hairline.

If you had a protruding stomach would you have posted a full shirtless picture if you were just going to show your hairline.

You see how childish you are

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 11:10am On May 25, 2021
Chloraseptic:

If you had a protruding stomach would you have posted a full shirtless picture if you were just going to show your hairline.

You see how childish you are
Of course. Like I said, I went running and decided to take a pic. Is it a taboo now to post a shirtless picture?

2 Likes

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by SarutobiEky(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

It's also not my fault that I'm fit.

boss I think i might have some ingredients that could work if you're consistent, in about a month, your old hairline should be back. You can send me a mail..it won't cost you much.
P.S I'm not selling any product.

1 Like

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 11:11am On May 25, 2021
SarutobiEky:
boss I think i might have some ingredients that could work if you're consistent, in about a month, your old hairline should be back. You can send me a mail..it won't cost you much.

Thanks so much. Sending you a pm now!
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by LoudLord(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

Opoor yeye!!!

Is plenty in the air

1 Like

Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 11:15am On May 25, 2021
Lilpen3758:
hehehehehe I love your reply nwane savage as hell, you dey work for devil??

Haaaaa cheesy

No matter how hard Nigeria push me, I will never ever.

It wasn't rosy getting here. There was a time I was making crumbs...

As one continue working at a goal, progress is inevitable!

It took me more than five years to get here.
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 11:18am On May 25, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Na Dem..

Awon organic products grin
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by ParpahSeventy: 11:23am On May 25, 2021
Nothing bad about the hair line.
Provided your hairs are not pulling out then it's part of growth.
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Fedrick100: 11:27am On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

Boss
Teach me freelance la
I Dey find who will teach me please
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 11:28am On May 25, 2021
Fedrick100:

Boss
Teach me freelance la
I Dey find who will teach me please

What skill do you have?
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Fedrick100: 11:41am On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

What skill do you have?

Does it require skills
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 11:44am On May 25, 2021
Fedrick100:

Does it require skills

A freelancer without a skill, is like the farmer that went to farm without his tools.

You must have a skill; writing, graphic designing, voicing, animation, programming and so on.

If you don't have any, dedicate time, energy and resources to acquire one.
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Hayzed0601(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2021
HenryDion:

A freelancer without a skill, is like the farmer that went to farm without his tools.

You must have a skill; writing, graphic designing, voicing, animation, programming and so on.

If you don't have any, dedicate time, energy and resources to acquire one.
I have a skill in writing,please show me the way to freelancing
Re: My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 25, 2021
Hayzed0601:

I have a skill in writing,please show me the way to freelancing

Of course I can. I can mentor you, but can you pay for my time?

One hour of my time worth $22.

If I tell you to pay me #10,000 for a week mentorship, would you pay?

I can't sacrifice my time for a stranger without a value for my time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

besty_) / I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. / Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.