Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Is It Possible For Pdp To Reclaim The South West In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Possible For Pdp To Reclaim The South West In 2015? (645 Views)

Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Will Or Can The Yorubas Ever Reclaim The Ilorin Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Pdp To Reclaim The South West In 2015? by onatisi(m): 5:17am On Apr 30, 2011
do you think pdp has what it takes to win all that it has lost now in 2015 ?
Re: Is It Possible For Pdp To Reclaim The South West In 2015? by edoyad(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2011
Well if there's still a Nigeria by then, why not ?
Re: Is It Possible For Pdp To Reclaim The South West In 2015? by pluto04(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2011
onatisi:

Why not if ACN bleeps up and there is free and fair election? I can assure you that some of the ACN governors will Bleep up. I'm placing my bet on Oyo state in the first instance. How did I know this? The first statement of the governor elect is an indication of what he will spend the next four years doing.
Re: Is It Possible For Pdp To Reclaim The South West In 2015? by juman(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2011
onatisi:

Very, very difficult, but not impossible. But I don't think so, because of the type of people in PDP.

Except ACN fumble, but I don't think so. ACN is here to stay.
Re: Is It Possible For Pdp To Reclaim The South West In 2015? by efisher(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2011
It is difficult but not impossible for PDP to make the come-back because, they have the resources to shop for the best candidates. They will have to re-focus on performance driven governance and present extremely strong candidates. ACN will also need to make some serious mistakes for it to happen. In a place like Lagos for example, if ACN makes the mistake of presenting a weak candidate due to internal politics, they will pay dearly. Generally, I think they will need more than 2 tenures to outdo ACN if they play the cards right.
Re: Is It Possible For Pdp To Reclaim The South West In 2015? by juman(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2011
ACN leaders are trained politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama's Death, Vows Revenge / End Of Colonialism? / Here Comes The Syncophants - Jega Deserves National Honour, Group Tells Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.