Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides (22332 Views)

Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by hopevalley: 2:25pm On May 26, 2021
The system is too corrupt for this man to emerge as a governor in Nigeria. Checkout my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by emimore: 2:25pm On May 26, 2021
Okay
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Onuoha1234(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2021
Dr,Maduka is the reason why independent candidates should be allowed to run in all elections in Nigeria.But Nigeria runs as if just a handful of persons who have cornered our wealth continue to oppress us.God will rescue Nigeria,!

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Misterdhee1(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2021
Lol, richest black doctor in USA? Isokay cheesy
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by LikeAking: 2:32pm On May 26, 2021
Dr Maduka will not perform under PDP.

I rest my case.
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Blitz888(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2021
M
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by kingjooo(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:
I don't trust this guy. If he's that rich, let him use his wealth to assist his community. He doesn't have to be governor to impact lives. I suspect another desperado, like Rochas, Orji Kalu, etc trying to cash out from Awka Government House
Bros i'm not an igbo man,but i bowed for this man when i went to his home town.Churches,mosque,world class hospitals,schools,court of law,even roads. Please my man do your findings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Blitz888(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2021
Alex on the beat!

Dr Maduka no doubt is a worthy contestant whose rich CV is his philanthropy and humanitarian disposition. Clinching PDP's ticket will give them a real fighting chance but to disparage other contestants as not having any pedigree worthy of note or the discountenance the present governor as not having performed would only hurt his ambition.
He needs omambala axis and idemili where Obiano holds sway to win. That was part of Obi's gaffe.
Ifeanyi Uba will sweep Nnewi and the Agba enu axis!
Anambra Central will be divided with Soludo most likely having the upper hand.

The battle ground is Anambra North (Omambala) and Idemili axis!

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by xpool(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The state was never classified as poor state, so what exactly are you writing?

It is obvious you guys are far from reality...

Just pick pen and be writing Jargons because you can afford biro and are paid to write...

On that you write loads of nonsense without slightest research to reality on ground.

The whole write up looks lazy and weakly handled.

Just a rabble rousing praise singer.

Many investments in Anambra, yet none mentioned

Richest black doctor in America, hom many hospitals has he built and still managing in Anambra.

Politicians are not real

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Ibadanpikin: 2:50pm On May 26, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:
I don't trust this guy. If he's that rich, let him use his wealth to assist his community. He doesn't have to be governor to impact lives. I suspect another desperado, like Rochas, Orji Kalu, etc trying to cash out from Awka Government House
And how do u know he has not assisted is community.He built the the biggest medical research center in Africa in umuchukwu his hometown my hometown too,he built police station,magistrate court,school and houses for the less priviledge.So reason before u talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Same APGA man that built a cement depot and called it airport,
Which one did past governors build?
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:51pm On May 26, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:
so you only want poor people in power?
Do you think before you type

Dangote is worth 13 billion dollars
Nigeria is worth 400 billion dollars
How many people will he impact without govt loot

Now do ties same critical analysis of maduKa before you spew
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
And how do u know he has not assisted is community.He built the the biggest medical research center in Africa in umuchukwu his hometown my hometown too,he built police station,magistrate court,school and houses for the less priviledge.So reason before u talk
Ibadan pikin now from Umuchukwu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:53pm On May 26, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Thank God he has a pain center, he can manage his pain there when he loose. They only come home to milk the poor and their natural resources. Has he built a single hospital in Nigeria before now? These men are bankrupt and only want to use the state resources to pay debt. Most of you don't know that even the current governor (obiono) is an American citizen. After now you won't see him again.
SMH
Suffer Don master una

So much ignorance allowed to vote

Sad

Upon the 15 story building hospital he built fa
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by galaxy2020(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2021
Am not sure that election will hold, the UGM are waiting for the two strong candidates to emerge and you will see what will happen afterwards. We are watching,!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Lankyscot(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2021
RICHEST BLACK DOCTOR IN AMERICA OR AMIRIKA Alex you can LIE BIG BIG LIES ooo shocked, how much are they paying you biko? Don't be unfortunate, google is there for us to cross check all you facts or you think we all are DUMB here? Hungry fellow who continues to love-vendor low budget "beauty queens"

4 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by zuto4u(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2021
Please do my dear, that Mr. Maduka is too visionary and very innovative. I see him taking Anambra to a greater height.
Modinomodina:
Am rooting for him

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by zuto4u(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2021
I pray this man wins the election. I have this strong conviction in me that he work wonders in Anambra if given the opportunity. He has done a lot for the people of Anambra in his own personal capacity. I hope that Anambrians will be sensible enough to vote for him. He is really too visionary and very proactive.

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Ibadanpikin: 3:03pm On May 26, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ibadan pikin now from Umuchukwu?
I only reside in Ibadan,but from Anambra

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by SocialJustice: 3:07pm On May 26, 2021
I just hope he is not pulling a Buhari on his kinsmen.
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Frenzy01(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2021
Make violence Sha no dey.

Abeg.. I sell. And I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
I also offer Boarding and pet care services.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal �
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Ibadanpikin: 3:09pm On May 26, 2021
xpool:

Just a rabble rousing praise singer.

Many investments in Anambra, yet none mentioned

Richest black doctor in America, hom many hospitals has he built and still managing in Anambra.

Politicians are not real
So the biggest health research center he built at umuchukwu his hometown is nothing ur mumuness no get comparism.

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Focusmind: 3:28pm On May 26, 2021
My incoming governor. I like Soludo but I am beginning to hate APGA. They are party of deceivers. Deceiving the gullibles and the deplorables. We need a new shift.

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 26, 2021
AlexReports:
In Anambra State, the clock is ticking. The d -day is getting close. June 26, 2021 is the day PDP delegates will define the party's destiny as they go out in their numbers to elect the PDP Governorship candidate for the November 6 Election.

It is a decisive moment for them. There are 16 PDP governorship aspirants jostling to clinch the primary ticket and one will eventually take over from Governor Willie Obiano. The only aspirant contesting on the strength of what he has done with personal resources, Dr. Godwin Maduka,a man with overwhelming capacity is in the race with other PDP political gladiators. Though the pendulum swings in his favour based on his full grasp and understanding of the people's plight.

Barely few weeks to the PDP governorship primaries, there is growing consensus among the delegates that the time to have one of their own as Governor has come. They seek to change history in a State no Governor with a Humanitarian capacity has mounted the saddle of governance, in a State plagued by poor governance orchestrated by poor leadership in several years.

Dr. Maduka has emerged as the symbol, the instrument Anambra youths and delegates intend to use to change their destiny. He has dared the odds and has moved on a frenetic pace to write a new chapter in the political history books of the State. He is now rated as the golden egg to give PDP the Governor as the candidate in the contest drawing his strength from thousands of Ndi Anambra who have described him as the bridge between the old and new generation.

He has assured of a fresh air in the State, a wind of a new beginning. He insists Anambra State has no business to be classified a poor State, a state ravaged by political predators who continue to feed fat on the commonwealth of the masses. His Roadmap to Restoration is a comprehensive economic blueprint aimed at stimulating rapid economic growth that would guarantee prompt payment of salaries of workers and pensions of pensioners.

Maduka is a proponent of a new Anambra, a state that ought to be connected to the global community to afford the people boundless opportunities. He has promised a 24 hour economy, which is the key to the rejuvenation of the State in addition to making Anambra an ICT hub.

He is the only governorship aspirant whose aspiration has attracted interest from world powers such as US and UK. As the most celebrated Nigerian in Diaspora and richest black doctor in America, Dr. Maduka has assured of attracting massive investments to Anambra if he is elected Governor.

Dr. Maduka’s antecedents speak volume of his credibility and ability to lead Anambra State. He is among the few Igbos with massive investments in Anambra and USA and only man that single handedly gave his community a facelift to state level.

This has earned him accolades from key stakeholders across the State and beyond. The latest to testify of Maduka’s giant strides is an Aguata prominent elder, Chief Samuel Nzenwafor who said during Maduka's tour to the LGA recently that time has come to recognize him for the betterment of Ndi Anambra.

He said “At this stage, you have achieved what no Igbo man has done by conquering America and also massively empowering your community and the state. This as a matter of fact shows you have the interest of the people at heart”

Dr. Godwin Maduka’s overwhelming acceptance was also evident during his colourful tour across the 21 local Governments in the State where he met and interacted with the poor, the needy, men, women and children who encouraged his governorship ambition and pledged their support.

As PDP Governorship primaries holds on June 26, Maduka is on the verge of shattering another barrier; he did it in United States Of America where he defied the odds to become the richest black doctor and won many International accolades. He will do it in Anambra. Indeed, History beckons, as the PDP delegates choose a new beginning for the party and state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk357T27P8

https://www.ndigbo-online.com/2021/05/anambra-2021-dr-maduka-on-verge-of.html?m=1

very trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by IDENNAA(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2021
Blitz888:
Alex on the beat!

Dr Maduka no doubt is a worthy contestant whose rich CV is his philanthropy and humanitarian disposition. Clinching PDP's ticket will give them a real fighting chance but to disparage other contestants as not having any pedigree worthy of note or the discountenance the present governor as not having performed would only hurt his ambition.
He needs omambala axis and idemili where Obiano holds sway to win. That was part of Obi's gaffe.
Ifeanyi Uba will sweep Nnewi and the Agba enu axis!
Anambra Central will be divided with Soludo most likely having the upper hand.

The battle ground is Anambra North (Omambala) and Idemili axis!

Cc. Blitz888

Please, just a quick question. Who are the "Agbenu" people. From your post it seem you restricted the term to Nnewi areas but I thought Idemmili are also Agbenu.
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by aniblue(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2021
Alex I hail ooh cool
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 26, 2021
Forget all these trash,no be so Rochas talk?
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Credobee(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2021
They seek to change history n a State plagued by poor governance orchestrated by poor leadership in several years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk357T27P8

https://www.ndigbo-online.com/2021/05/anambra-2021-dr-maduka-on-verge-of.html?m=1[/quote]

Is that statement meant for Anambra
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2021
If Anambrarian dare elect Ifeanyi Ubah, what happened to Login state/Yeye Bello would be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Charly68: 5:37pm On May 26, 2021
This election will be the toughest in the history of Anambra...great risen stars from different field of life are on parade to Govern the state...
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by matm: 5:40pm On May 26, 2021
Every newly elected governor always starts by laying blame on dwindling federal allocation and state indebtedness they met.
pls,State allocation is no longer what it used to be.
Anyone dt wants to be a governor shld tell us how he can generate enough revenue for payments of salaries and building of infrastructure?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Nigeria Was A Picture! Describe Nigeria Using A Picture. (Photos) / Amaechi is currently leading in the Best Nigerian Governors Polls (join now) / Chief Judge Bars Magistrates From Granting Remand Orders To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.