Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,449 members, 7,853,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides (22336 Views)

Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by ablejesus26(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2021
He is a good man no doubt, but he is in the wrong party.
Apga will win flawlessly.
I wonder why we can't chase out this useless pdthief and apcheat and do Apga in all South East states.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Ceenachi: 5:47pm On May 26, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:
I don't trust this guy. If he's that rich, let him use his wealth to assist his community. He doesn't have to be governor to impact lives. I suspect another desperado, like Rochas, Orji Kalu, etc trying to cash out from Awka Government House

Bro u read my mind
Very selfish human being lipsrsealed

Leave all dis yeye quoting u
Their brain dey leak
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MartinsD12(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2021
AlexReports:
In Anambra State, the clock is ticking. The d -day is getting close. June 26, 2021 is the day PDP delegates will define the party's destiny as they go out in their numbers to elect the PDP Governorship candidate for the November 6 Election.

It is a decisive moment for them. There are 16 PDP governorship aspirants jostling to clinch the primary ticket and one will eventually take over from Governor Willie Obiano. The only aspirant contesting on the strength of what he has done with personal resources, Dr. Godwin Maduka,a man with overwhelming capacity is in the race with other PDP political gladiators. Though the pendulum swings in his favour based on his full grasp and understanding of the people's plight.

Barely few weeks to the PDP governorship primaries, there is growing consensus among the delegates that the time to have one of their own as Governor has come. They seek to change history in a State no Governor with a Humanitarian capacity has mounted the saddle of governance, in a State plagued by poor governance orchestrated by poor leadership in several years.

Dr. Maduka has emerged as the symbol, the instrument Anambra youths and delegates intend to use to change their destiny. He has dared the odds and has moved on a frenetic pace to write a new chapter in the political history books of the State. He is now rated as the golden egg to give PDP the Governor as the candidate in the contest drawing his strength from thousands of Ndi Anambra who have described him as the bridge between the old and new generation.

He has assured of a fresh air in the State, a wind of a new beginning. He insists Anambra State has no business to be classified a poor State, a state ravaged by political predators who continue to feed fat on the commonwealth of the masses. His Roadmap to Restoration is a comprehensive economic blueprint aimed at stimulating rapid economic growth that would guarantee prompt payment of salaries of workers and pensions of pensioners.

Maduka is a proponent of a new Anambra, a state that ought to be connected to the global community to afford the people boundless opportunities. He has promised a 24 hour economy, which is the key to the rejuvenation of the State in addition to making Anambra an ICT hub.

He is the only governorship aspirant whose aspiration has attracted interest from world powers such as US and UK. As the most celebrated Nigerian in Diaspora and richest black doctor in America, Dr. Maduka has assured of attracting massive investments to Anambra if he is elected Governor.

Dr. Maduka’s antecedents speak volume of his credibility and ability to lead Anambra State. He is among the few Igbos with massive investments in Anambra and USA and only man that single handedly gave his community a facelift to state level.

This has earned him accolades from key stakeholders across the State and beyond. The latest to testify of Maduka’s giant strides is an Aguata prominent elder, Chief Samuel Nzenwafor who said during Maduka's tour to the LGA recently that time has come to recognize him for the betterment of Ndi Anambra.

He said “At this stage, you have achieved what no Igbo man has done by conquering America and also massively empowering your community and the state. This as a matter of fact shows you have the interest of the people at heart”

Dr. Godwin Maduka’s overwhelming acceptance was also evident during his colourful tour across the 21 local Governments in the State where he met and interacted with the poor, the needy, men, women and children who encouraged his governorship ambition and pledged their support.

As PDP Governorship primaries holds on June 26, Maduka is on the verge of shattering another barrier; he did it in United States Of America where he defied the odds to become the richest black doctor and won many International accolades. He will do it in Anambra. Indeed, History beckons, as the PDP delegates choose a new beginning for the party and state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNk357T27P8

https://www.ndigbo-online.com/2021/05/anambra-2021-dr-maduka-on-verge-of.html?m=1
That's if apga allow that but lemme ask where is Peter Obi boy, osaeloka obaeze?
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Thinktwicemybro: 6:16pm On May 26, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
SMH
Suffer Don master una

So much ignorance allowed to vote

Sad

Upon the 15 story building hospital he built fa
From1999 to 2019 why did he not make a single investment in Nigeria? Why build 15 story just because of election. When voted he will milk the state and recover his money back. Wise up
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by okeyglm: 6:19pm On May 26, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

From1999 to 2019 why did he not make a single investment in Nigeria? Why build 15 story just because of election. When voted he will milk the state and recover his money back. Wise up
that man built a lot of things

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by armadeo(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2021
Alex don chop this guy money sha.

I approve of his hustle.
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by NaijaNaWaa: 6:50pm On May 26, 2021
Ceenachi:

Bro u read my mind
Very selfish human being lipsrsealed

Leave all dis yeye quoting u
Their brain dey leak

You dey mind them. That's how they get screwed all the time. All I see is another desperado on the power queue.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by xpool(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
So the biggest health research center he built at umuchukwu his hometown is nothing ur mumuness no get comparism.
Which biggest research centre?
And what discoveries has the centre published?
Politicians and and their old tricks, them go go their village build ordinary building camouflage am with one name, then thriw some wads of money to people like you.
The next thing na to contest elections.

Abeg, naija don pass that your mumu way.

Let him go and mind his medical that ver in US, THE FORMER CBN GOVERNOR , SOLUDO IS A BETTER TECHNOCRAT.
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Banmeallday: 7:28pm On May 26, 2021
Anambra decides what?

LOL
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Ceenachi: 7:41pm On May 26, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:

You dey mind them. That's how they get screwed all the time. All I see is another desperado on the power queue.

Smile cool
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by mainaugustine(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2021
Anambra my state is apga for life...we don't care who comes as far as it's from that party he will win ......kajiko
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Blitz888(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2021
IDENNAA:

Cc. Blitz888

Please, just a quick question. Who are the "Agbenu" people. From your post it seem you restricted the term to Nnewi areas but I thought Idemmili are also Agbenu.

Idemili doesn't fit that description... Nnewi and those around her up to Ihiala are the Agbenus!
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by papiwyte(m): 2:38am On May 27, 2021
People deceiving people.... Lazy youths will vote for them and start crying for Biafra later.
Up naija

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by childosky(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2021
Well from what Dr mmaduka has achieved single handedly, to me he is not here for the anambra money. Let's allow him to take the lead. He has a good and clean records
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:09pm On May 31, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

The governor you have now Am last 16 years
How many story building did they build
Where is there investment?
Yet you want to vote for someone that did not even do anything besides share rice or kerosene

You deserve the leaders you get

15 story building IS an investment between 1999 and 2019

He will make his money from customers what will pay for the building with or without winning election
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Thinktwicemybro: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:

The governor you have now Am last 16 years
How many story building did they build
Where is there investment?
Yet you want to vote for someone that did not even do anything besides share rice or kerosene

You deserve the leaders you get

15 story building IS an investment between 1999 and 2019

He will make his money from customers what will pay for the building with or without winning election

Be wise
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Be wise
aka you no get argument

Wetin concine me

No be me go suffer the repercussions
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Thinktwicemybro: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
aka you no get argument

Wetin concine me

No be me go suffer the repercussions
Just be wise
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Just be wise
you no run ya mouth again? Make everyone see you for what you are
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Thinktwicemybro: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
you no run ya mouth again? Make everyone see you for what you are
Let wisdom guide you
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Let wisdom guide you
You too
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Thinktwicemybro: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
You too
Be wise then
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Be wise then
same to you
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Thinktwicemybro: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
same to you
You too
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

You too
you need it more
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by Thinktwicemybro: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
you need it more
Maduka has lost woefully, why are you still crying. Did I not tell you that anambra people cannot be fooled?
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Maduka has lost woefully, why are you still crying. Did I not tell you that anambra people cannot be fooled?
who come win
No be same old same old ppl that have fooled you as usual. We will be here to laugh at you when you start lamenting as usual

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) / Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.