Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body (83295 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by tollyboy5(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2021
lasisi69:
friends

The books you read
And
The companies you keep makes you a better person...

What you are is what you will attract !!!
You've been reading alot of motivational books grin .

Don't get tired continue.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Nobody: 11:45am On May 26, 2021
ibroopeyemi:
RIP, service man died on duty.

He was trying to vanderlize govt property and got electrocuted, see him no PPE.

I know he is your brother but try to tell the truth
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by goddons50: 11:45am On May 26, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Na Everything be yahoo for this country.

Young boy die yahoo.
Him mama die, yahoo.
Him sister break leg yahoo.
Him jam pool, yahoo +
Him friend break him head during fight, yahoo
Him father disown am yahoo
Him father get heat attacks, yahoo
Him babe chop winch die, yahoo
Him buy new phone, yahoo
Him buy new car, yahoo
He paint hair, yahoo
He plait hair, yahoo
He wear earrings, yahoo
He wear Benzanni, yahoo
He wear Nike, yahoo
He buy Adidas, yahoo
He wear ripped jeans, yahoo

Every thing wey guys dey run take get small money na yahoo.

Seems being young and successful is now a curse in Nigeria
Poverty kill Una there!

This one come carry am too personal......okaaaaay......i understand...

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by OneNigeria1: 11:47am On May 26, 2021
Draslo:
The Nigerian police is obviously the worst on the planet. Isn't it possible that his twin died from natural causes and he suffered psychological trauma instantly? I mean, he was found with the decomposing body. What normal person could stay in such conditions? I'm sure it's the bastard nosy neighbours that labelled him a Yahoo boy to the cops. Spits!!!

I'm not glorifying fraud but less than 5% of the entire so called Yahoo boys actually engage in black magic. I know this cause I have them as friends (who doesn't, sef?!). Many of them don't have the balls to go darkside. What we commonly have are ritualists posing as Yahoo boys.

the contradiction in this comment ehn is what is making 450 naira equal to 1 dollar sad

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Draslo(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2021
loswhite:
Next time dont quote dumb statistics.
Yeah, you too can f**k off.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Jessepaid(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2021
The dog right now

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by when2(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2021
Draslo:

If that is your definition of intelligence, then you two can marry each other, eh?

You must answer the question oo! You can't just come and be posting anyhow on nairaland.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by lasisi69(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2021
tollyboy5:

You've been reading alot of motivational books grin .

Don't get tired continue.
okay...
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by tollyboy5(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2021
TheGift:
Are you listening to yourself? Didn't you comprehend what the police said i.e " “For now, there is no evidence that it was for ritual purpose"

[/b]Meanwhile, you're asking who doesn't have Yahoo boys as friends? Well I don't. [b] And i suspect you are or are not far from becoming a Yahoo boy because "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are"

The Ogun state govt aid was also a successful man who the governor entrust. Not knowing he's into employment scam, not everybody make noise.

Now do you have successful friends?

Do you sleep with them always to know what they do?
Or you're guessing for your friends?

Or all your friends are also poor?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by AmuAwusa: 11:49am On May 26, 2021
goddons50:

This one come carry am too personal......okaaaaay......i understand...

No be personal.
The thing Don stale jare.
Giving every ill fate to yahoo will make proper investigation non existent. That's it. No he every every yahoo dey cause.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by seyz91(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2021
you said it all cuz no money online agai oyinbos don smart pass before and the game do cast

so na level guys dey do and hiding under yahoo boy

In Naija or Africa as a whole, Once you are rich beyond your Agemate living a better life and looks near and handsome with a car, Automatically you a Yahoo Boy
Draslo:
The Nigerian police is obviously the worst on the planet. Isn't it possible that his twin died from natural causes and he suffered psychological trauma instantly? I mean, he was found with the decomposing body. What normal person could stay in such conditions? I'm sure it's the bastard nosy neighbours that labelled him a Yahoo boy to the cops. Spits!!!

I'm not glorifying fraud but less than 5% of the entire so called Yahoo boys actually engage in black magic. I know this cause I have them as friends (who doesn't, sef?!). Many of them don't have the balls to go darkside. What we commonly have are ritualists posing as Yahoo boys.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Businessman1986(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Money has really made a lot of people do stupid things. I no fit kill any of my loved ones because of money, because I no say if dem get dem go bless me. Even if dem no bless me, no wahala, after all na dem get their money. Rather than jealous who get money, beg am make e show u way and if e no gree, den continue dey waka to avoid wahala. Yes, I know say life no easy but no worry the money go come. You still dey alive and u get ur freedom, that one na opportunity to do something for ursef. Make God bless everybody o, na my prayer be that. Make God bless my enemy sef, so e go dey busy rather than to dey worry about me. Who God bless no dey vex or hate.

Please read Draslo's comment for another plausible perspective
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by dat9jaguy(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

It could be that they reached an agreement to use one of them for rituals

What use is two people, when hunger is attempting to reduce them to one.

If Buhari had a twin, we would have used this present one for ritual too.

But God pass us.

Wow, just as you used yours for rituals abi.
Na wah for this world o.

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by TheGift: 11:57am On May 26, 2021
In that case your brother , Sisters, father and even mother might also be Yahoo boys.... I choose my friends based on shared values. You can't hang around me for too long if our values don't align. It's that simple.

tollyboy5:

The Ogun state govt aid was also a successful man who the governor entrust. Not knowing he's into employment scam, not everybody make noise.

Now do you have successful friends?

Do you sleep with them always to know what they do?
Or you're guessing for your friends?

Or all your friends are also poor?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Kingrefreshed: 11:58am On May 26, 2021
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/26/internet-fraudster-kills-twin-brother-found-seated-beside-his-decomposing-body

The Caption should be " A Ritualist was caught in Edo with his twin brothers corpse beside him".
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by tollyboy5(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2021
when2:

Brother, please answer the intelligent question you were ask, you hear?
Its very simple to answer now. How does ritual load iTunes card?
How does ritual create server and upload bitcoint script?

How does ritual use botnet, keyloggers and APIs?

If you can explain how ritual does this hacking and tech job.
You've got your answers.

As for meeting cele pastors and Alfa with soap thats normal for many Nigerians from ages .
Ajo for good luck success thats all.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by ChiefSosa(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2021
Businessman1986:

Please read Draslo's comment for another plausible perspective
I understand his point. More investigation shall still be made. From my comment, you can also see that I talked a bit outside the topic, this was just for general purpose. I appreciate you referencing dude's comment to me. Cheers, vato!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Humanoid01(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2021
Draslo:

Kindly f**k off, will you? You can f**k off the 3rd MB into the lagoon, that would be preferable. You're here asking for research papers on Yahoo boys, who do you think I am? The FBI?
Why would you make a statistical conclusion on something you haven't made a proper research on? You think people will just let that slide without asking questions?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Draslo(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2021
when2:

You must answer the question oo! You can't just come and be posting anyhow on nairaland.
Oya come and arrest me naw. I know more about Gboys more than you and that ode combined so both of you can collectively f**k off.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by ivolt: 12:05pm On May 26, 2021
Draslo:

I'm not glorifying fraud but less than 5% [/b]of the entire so called Yahoo boys actually engage in black magic.
Where is your source for this?

I know this cause I have them as friends [b]I am one
(who doesn't, sef?!). Many of them don't have the balls to go darkside. What we commonly have are ritualists posing as Yahoo boys.

This doesn't qualify your earlier statement.
How did you know they are less than 5%?
Do ritualists carry ID cards?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by tollyboy5(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2021
TheGift:
In that case your brother , Sisters, father and even mother might also be Yahoo boys.... I choose my friends based on shared values. You can't hang around me for too long if our values don't align. It's that simple.

Lolz share value lotoo, for you to label my family as fraudster shows you and your friends are stup1d.

I'm an embedded programmer working presently as IS engineer in an IT firm.
My family are well respected Lagos royal lineage.

Now what are your share values?

Who is your dad and what does he do?

What skills do you and your friends share or keep that make you guys friends .

Mr sharp mouth. grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by ivolt: 12:07pm On May 26, 2021
seborrhic:
Eventhough ritual reason looks like the primary cause of the death,it could also be because he was so emotional attached to his twin that he couldn't believe he was dead.
Ritual however would be the first motive in the investigation.
You watch too many movies and unfortunately believe them.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by tollyboy5(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2021
ivolt:

Where is your source for this?

This doesn't qualify your earlier statement.
How did you know they are less than 5%?
Do ritualists carry ID cards?

I've provided answer already grin grin soft .

You've got your answers.

As for meeting cele pastors and Alfa with soap thats normal for many Nigerians from ages .
Ajo for good luck success thats all.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Germi9: 12:09pm On May 26, 2021
The source said the corpse of the deceased had been deposited in a mortuary in the area while the suspect and his dog were taken into custody by the police
They arrested the dog o
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 26, 2021
Draslo:

oga shut up your mouth, na we Sabi street Mara, Wetin u Sabi, only 10% of yahoo Boyz dey run legit, all yahoo guys na ritualist, to survive for d jungle, u need to do d extra ordinary. Even you self na ritualist or aspiring ritualist because those your friends go soon entise you with Lexus
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by MyexamsHUB: 12:09pm On May 26, 2021
marveangel:
Does it mean these Boyz can't do yahoo without ritual anymore?
They ain't yahoo boys; just blood thirsty ritualists ppl tag yahoo boys
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by tollyboy5(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2021
Draslo:

Oya come and arrest me naw. I know more about Gboys more than you and that ode combined so both of you can collectively f**k off.
Don't worry I've answered already
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by ivolt: 12:09pm On May 26, 2021
SouthWestBlood:

People don't know that yahoo boys are timid. If they were actually as bad as they make them look, by now, EFCC officials would be running for their lives.
Most criminals excluding terrorists who are ready to die are timid.
Even hardened criminals want to enjoy their loot in peace and won't unnecessarily risk their lives in the process.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by tollyboy5(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2021
frankdre:
oga shut up your mouth, na we Sabi street Mara, Wetin u Sabi, only 10% of yahoo Boyz dey run legit, all yahoo guys na ritualist, to survive for d jungle, u need to do d extra ordinary. Even you self na ritualist or aspiring ritualist because those your friends go soon entise you with Lexus
How does ritual provide Lexus for gboy. ? grin

Don't confuse ritualist with Internet fraud

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by xpool(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2021
Draslo:

What's the difference between your brain and the police brain?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by ivolt: 12:12pm On May 26, 2021
tollyboy5:

I've provided answer already grin grin soft .

You have provided nothing.
How does ritual turn human body parts to new Naira notes?
Anyone with a brain knows that it doesn't but that doesn't stop ritualists from murdering
people and dismembering them.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by menacetosociety: 12:13pm On May 26, 2021
frankdre:
Just go siddon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.