Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? (4465 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Saraki: Plot To Scuttle Trial Expose - Saharareporter / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by isalegan2: 12:12pm On May 01, 2011
What can you say to the poster above me?  Other than to shake one's head.

Physics,
as an Edo (Bini?) man, are you inclined to group yourself with Yorubas?

Looks like some posters are redefining ethnicity?
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by vicenzo(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2011
Did someone mention saharaidiots and NYC times in the same sentence?Well, this is nland.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by suwailad(f): 1:52pm On May 01, 2011
You guys are making things boring. Lazy people.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by Odunnu: 2:21pm On May 01, 2011
Except the propaganda news is thrown to my face, I dont bother reading it if I know its SR!
Very dubiously antiProgress
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by kasiem(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2011
This SR has denigrated the hallowed act of journalism to rumor mongering, yet some guys here are trying to adjure to think the same line with them.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by tpia5: 8:16pm On May 01, 2011
i didnt read the thread from the beginning, so i have no idea what some are ranting about eg thatdave or is it thatdaft.

anyway!

for those who feel the lagos returnees were composed of mainly non-yorubas, where do you theorize these non-yorubas were from?

my only guess for now would be maybe some of them had a degree of hispanic mix [doubtful- i think those would have been sent eastwards, if any were there in that particular batch at all].

more likely- some degree of portuguese admixture

and perhaps angolans, since a lot of angolans were also sent to brazil,

and maybe some fon or beninoid tribes.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by seanet02: 10:00pm On May 01, 2011
To me Yoruba is an Ethnic. The culture and way of life is simply identify easily than trying to figure out that of the Races in America that are so inter mixed you don't know if they have roots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria And United Kingdom Working On Counter-Terrorism Strategy / SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! / “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.