Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? (4457 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Saraki: Plot To Scuttle Trial Expose - Saharareporter / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter (2) (3) (4)

Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by kasiem(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
From the level of knowledge that i have gotten so far all SR publications, i have been able to notice that they just an establishment created to fight an progressive any other region in nigeria. Everything indicates that their raison d'etre is to pull down and taint the image of any non-yoruba guy that is doing superlatively well in his/her field. I started noticing this yoruba establish when they set their machine in motion to pull down philip emegwali, who's busy thinking of ways of taking mankind to the acme of technological advancement, when they saw that libel was not getting anywhere, they stupidly and cunningly came back to denounce their claims with false pacifications and apologies. Next, they came up with the false claims that Gej was involved in electoral malpractice in edo state. Another issue was raised that Gej collected debate questions in advance, and as God may have it, that lies were debunked with questions different what they forged. Today they are trying to damage the image of Peter Obi ( my state governor) who's far better than their criminal sponsor,"TINUBU". And my question is why is that Next and SR, likes exonorating yoruba folks in their publications?
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by dannyboy10: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2011
Dont mind Sahara reporters they are just Rogues and Criminals, i personal added them to my BB contact and challenged their every false report, SR are just for good for nothing, bias media bigot. that see nothing good about anybody int the country, meanwhile they are so faceless.

Avoid SR news its just some bunch of rubbish.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by seanet02: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2011
Without even opening the thread i knew it is the ibos at work again. Did they not prove that emeagwali did not have a doctorate? Sucks to be ibo for Real!l
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by crowbar(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2011
True talk, its been a long time i last visited that misguided false news dump, lipsrsealed
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by Afam4eva(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
seanet02:

Without even opening the thread i knew it is the ibos at work again. Did they not prove that emeagwali did not have a doctorate? Sucks to be ibo for Real!l
It sucks to be Igbo yet you spend most of your time m-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-n-g whenever Igbo is mentioned. It really sucks to be an Igbo hater for real.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by seanet02: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2011
afam4eva:

It sucks to be Igbo yet you spend most of your time m-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-n-g whenever Igbo is mentioned. It really sucks to be an Igbo hater for real.
am just to insert some bits of sense into ya all ibos dead brain. You did answer the philip question.?
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by kasiem(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2011
seanet02:

and how many yoruba phd holders can stand the bloke? Go and deal with ur obj's, bode's, balogun's, tinubu's,ogd's,abiola's etc before coming to mess ursef alfresco. Ok?
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by ektbear: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
*shrug*

Republicans don't like the NYTimes either. . . but many consider the NYTimes one of the best newspaper in the world.

I doubt SR and Next will change. And if you don't like that, go hug a transformer.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2011
ekt_bear:

*shrug*

Republicans don't like the NYTimes either. . . but many consider the NYTimes one of the best newspaper in the world.

I doubt SR and Next will change. And if you don't like that, go hug a transformer.

Do you even have a brain? What has hugging transformer got to do with someone noticed about sahara reports. Dude, get a grip.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by ektbear: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2011
^-- You can go hug a transformer too.

Accusing a paper of being tribalist and trying to suppress other regions, then claiming that this is something that everyone should "noticed (sic)" is pretty silly. You aren't in much of a position to accuse anyone else of lacking intelligence.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by Afam4eva(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
ekt_bear:

Accusing a paper of being tribalist and trying to suppress other regions, then claiming that this is something that everyone should "noticed (sic)" is pretty silly. You aren't in much of a position to accuse anyone else of lacking intelligence.

At least they provided evidence to their assertion and if you think otherwise let's see a counter proof. You don't have to go about to proof that your D*ick is bigger than your brain. Provide proof or shut the hell to the up.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by aljharem(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
ekt_bear:

seanet02:

am just to insert some bits of sense into ya all ibos dead brain. You did answer the philip question.?

really u guys are a bit stu.pid for posting on this thread at the first place

can't you see the op and other igbo posters here are animals

why communicate with goats undecided bits me
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by kasiem(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
seanet02:

dude is ur brain having low battery? Why are unabashedly impugning a man who's made indellible mark in his field of life, without u developing a single theory in ur field? Do u even realise that this man passed through the rough side life before ascending to the apogee of his career? And you are here lackadaiscally jumping from one cyber to another spewing guff. I pity the day u were born cos u are not less than a disaster to mankind
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by kasiem(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
seanet02:

dude is ur brain having low battery? Why are unabashedly impugning a man who's made indellible mark in his field of life, without u developing a single theory in ur field? Do u even realise that this man passed through the rough side life before ascending to the apogee of his career? And you are here lackadaiscally jumping from one cyber to another spewing guff. I pity the day u were born cos u are not less than a disaster to mankind
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by seanet02: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
kasiem:

and how many yoruba phd holders can stand the bloke? Go and deal with your obj's, bode's, balogun's, tinubu's,ogd's,abiola's etc before coming to mess ursef alfresco. Ok?
Wow!! You typed this or i call it a typo?
Are you saying Chinua Achebe is better than a Nobel Laureate because Yoruba's have millions of People better than the Fake Doctorate holder?

afam4eva:

[s]At least they provided evidence to their assertion[/s] and if you think otherwise let's see a counter proof. You don't have to go about to proof that your D*ick is bigger than your brain. Provide proof or shut the hell to the up.
And where is the evidence Olodo?
Sometimes you just open the Rotten hole on your shoulders and start pouring lots of Shytt. Emeagwali have been proven to be a fake doctorate holder!!
The oil companies also denied having any sort of Relationship with the Fake PhD Holder
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by seanet02: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
kasiem:

dude is your brain having low battery? Why are unabashedly impugning a man who's made indellible mark in his field of life, without u developing a single theory in your field? Do u even realise that this man passed through the rough side life before ascending to the apogee of his career? And you are here lackadaiscally jumping from one cyber to another spewing guff. I pity the day u were born cos u are not less than a disaster to mankind
Must you post the same shyt twice before we understand you are an Animal?
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by ektbear: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
@afam4eva: Right, so that isn't any evidence. His post is the equivalent of someone calling a cop racist because they pulled over 4 people from ethnic group X.

That alone by itself isn't enough to show anything. . . for all we know those 4 people represent only 10% of the folk he pulled over, and the true population of group X is 10% of the population. Etc, etc, etc.

A crap post like this isn't any sort of "proof."

There is a lot more burden of proof required (at least for most people with sense in their heads) to accuse someone of bigotry. But I guess that is the point. . . not everyone has sense in their heads. You being a prime example.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by ektbear: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2011
alj harem:

really u guys are a bit stu.pid for posting on this thread at the first place

can't you see the op and other igbo posters here are animals

why communicate with goats undecided bits me

Good point, heh. No point trying to speak the language of beasts. . . why should I expect goats to understand English
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by kasiem(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2011
I'm being tribalistic rather factual
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by Afam4eva(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2011
ekt_bear:

@afam4eva: Right, so that isn't any evidence. His post is the equivalent of someone calling a cop racist because they pulled over 4 people from ethnic group X.

There alone by itself isn't enough to show anything. . . for all we know those 4 people represent only 10% of the folk he pulled over, and the true population of group X is 10% of the population. Etc, etc, etc.

There is a lot more burden of proof required (at least for most people with sense in their heads) to accuse someone of bigotry. But I guess that is the point. . . not everyone has sense in their heads. You being a prime example.

I never said i agree with the OP. I'm only saying that there's no use telling someone to hug a transformer for saying his mind. Even though he may be wrong, my point was for you to provide him with a yoruba person that has being victimized like the people he stated instead you resulted to name calling.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by seanet02: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2011
ekt_bear:

That alone by itself isn't enough to show anything. . . for all we know those 4 people represent only 10% of the folk he pulled over, and the true population of group X is 10% of the population. Etc, etc, etc.

Dude you are wrong!! to Ibos, you can denied a a murder Charge even when their is video evidence and your mamma even confirm the person in action!!
Sucks to be Ibo for real!!
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by Afam4eva(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
ekt_bear:

Good point, heh. No point trying to speak the language of beasts. . . why should I expect goats to understand English

So you also understand the language of beasts. Are you a beast?
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
I do not think SR is tribalist but I think they are taking the anti-establishment philosophy too far sometimes even to the point of risking the quality of their journalism.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by seanet02: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
afam4eva:

I never said i agree with the OP. I'm only saying that there's no use telling someone to hug a transformer for saying his mind. Even though he may be wrong, my point was for you to provide him with a yoruba person that has being victimized like the people he stated instead you resulted to name calling.
How come you agree that he provided an Evidence?

afam4eva:

[b]At least they provided evidence to their assertion and if you think otherwise let's see a counter proo[/b]f. You don't have to go about to proof that your D*ick is bigger than your brain. Provide proof or shut the hell to the up.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by bashr4: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
sahara reporters and next are out to rubbish accomplished people not just from the igbo tribe their recent attack on Dora Akunyeli and peter obi is really sad , they need to be called to order. using the media to pull people down is a very silly and childish just like the way they tried to  tarnished the image of Dr Ekwunife. they dont confirm their news before they post it and by the time they get the corrcet news the damage have already been done.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by ektbear: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
@kasiem: SR and Next were not even the first to show that Emeagwali is a fraud. He was exposed long before that. . . there are at least several sites/groups which questioned his claims and credentials. At least one of them being some Biafran website, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, you don't even need a website or someone else to expose him to realize he is a fake. Just knowing a bit about the history of computing and the internet is enough to know that many of his claims ("father of the internet", etc) are fake.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by zstranger: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
afam4eva:

You are a reeeetard!

Why would anyone do that, the bolded I mean?

We, Yorubas, dont have that sort of mentality. We dont go about thinking the rest of the world is out to get us.

Your entire post reeks of stupidity and low IQ.  perhaps you need to take a break from NL, a yoruba website/forum  full of Yorubas that are so hateful of Ibos.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by Afam4eva(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
zstranger:

You are a reeeetard!

Why would anyone do that, the bolded I mean?

We, Yorubas, dont have that sort of mentality. We dont go about thinking the rest of the world is out to get us.

Your entire post reeks of stupidity and low IQ.  perhaps you need to take a break from NL, a yoruba website/forum  full of Yorubas that are so hateful of Ibos.

Sorry ooo, you've still not being cured. From Fstranger to Ystranger to Zstranger. This might just be your end in Nigeria since Z is the last Alphabet. I hope you get well sha.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by ektbear: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
Anyway, if you don't like SR and Next, start your own rival newspaper, get people to patronize it.

Rather than whining, crying and complaining (as you guys typically do), do something about it. Offer an alternate media source.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by aljharem(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2011
ekt_bear:

Anyway, if you don't like SR and Next, start your own rival newspaper, get people to patronize it.

Rather than whining, crying and complaining (as you guys typically do), do something about it. Offer an alternate media source.

thank you

SR is know all over the world, from america to nigeria to uk

all over africa

so no point

i think the FG should look at the sun newspaper for stirring ethnic groups

the FG under Abacha has destroyed the champoin newspaper

next is the sun newspaper
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by bashr4: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2011
alj harem:

thank you

SR is know all over the world, from america to nigeria to uk

all over africa

so no point

i think the FG should look at the sun newspaper for stirring ethnic groups

the FG under Abacha has destroyed the champoin newspaper

next is the sun newspaper

with both having less than 30 thousand viewers a month dont think so , they need to confirm their stories before they post it thats all am saying.
Re: Tribalistic And Falseful Saharareporter And 234next? by seanet02: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2011
Afam4eva, na wetin be your problem sef?

B.b. Apugo: Face Of A Senile And Selfish Old Man / Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit / Fashola, Others Gets Buhari’s Anointing For Ministerial Posts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59