Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks (33186 Views)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Hisbah Demolishes Beer Parlours In Kaduna, Destroys Crates Of Drinks (Photos) / Borno Government Set To Demolish Brothels And Illegal Beer Parlours(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by baseb: 9:13am On May 28, 2021
“We are going to send signals immediately, for the relocation of the beer parlours. If you don’t keep to it, you will be ejected out of the Barracks.”

The impression is that she's the one running the force. That is 'good' Infact 'very good'
Everyone trying to show how important they are.
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by MosheDayan: 9:18am On May 28, 2021
Difrent:

Trash
You don't have the mental capabilities to comprehend. grin

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by MosheDayan: 9:19am On May 28, 2021
Microwhy:

Does secularism means dirty?
Does secularism means failed future?
Inside of you, you know she's saying the truth but you allow yourself to be crowded with hate.
It's only the Muslims and Northerners that everyone hates. Oh well. grin

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by stanliwise(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2021
Kamdil:
the barracks is an isolated environment for serving officers,that doesn't take away their right. The barracks are just to ease accomodations burden on the officers ,and doesn't impede on their right to trade. Most of those beer parlours are own by officers' wives ,or serving officers.

What section of the Constitution did she derive her power from to issue directives affecting people's businesses?

This is just an ordinary police igp wife that the Constitution ,or police act doesn't even recognized. Who gave her that power?

Even the IGP doesn't have such power ,not to talk of his wife.
You people just like to drag issues
The post say “she decried” ! Meaning to call to attention. So what is the wrong there.
Did they tell you they have started removing the beer parlour or she went ahead to remove them?
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by Oyiboman69: 9:31am On May 28, 2021
Kamdil:
Everybody flexing muscles and giving directives as if they are the President.

What right does she have to determine how ,and where people will do their businesses?

Breweries pay tax,and have right to operate as desires. Beer is not a contraband goods,so how can ordinary police igp wife issue directives with threats.

This people are something else.
She said that it is stipulated by law not to open a beer parlour in the police Barack... she also witnessed it while growing up.moreover, she's not saying that police officers should not consume alcohol but the sales of it should be distanced from to police barrack because it is affecting the work ethics of the officers and also demoralized their kids with such sight.
I'm a southerner and I agree her.
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by gift2xl: 9:39am On May 28, 2021
They could have gone to mother earth and uproot the sources. Foolishness
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by hush15: 9:40am On May 28, 2021
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/27/police-igs-wife-moves-ban-beer-parlours-barracks

Am reading comments and am like people are having semantics with what she said.

She didn't ban alcohol, she only wants to ban the sale of alcohol or beer parlors as many prefer to call it, within the barracks. We all know barracks have powa markets. Powa markets are police Mami markets version where shops are allowed to trade in various things. She is a powa president, who observed that continuous sales of alcohol or allowance of beer parlor has a negative effect on the general state of the barracks and its occupant, especially the children.

She also pointed out that there is already a law that is against it but not being enforced over the years. Objectively, she is right. If you want to discourage most of these misdemeanors from police, little things like this matter cos these are avenues where they go encourage themselves in all these bribery and collection ideas. I can't begin to talk about the negative influence it has on the girl child who their mom use as selling point or even the boy whose mentality is wrongly influenced by the vices of his father's colleagues who come around to drink. The level of promiscuity in the barracks is second to none.

This is not a fulani matter, it is a matter of sanity in our police force and to a reasonable extent, I agree with her if she can pull it off successfully.

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by gbengaadeleye12: 9:51am On May 28, 2021
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by MyOleSolksjaer: 9:57am On May 28, 2021
These Hausa muslims are Bloody hypocrites.

For their mind na them holy pass. What a bunch of lame ass baboons.

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by ItooWorWor(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2021
fk001:
I am fully in support of her, Most policemen are becoming useless day by day due to their stewpid drinking habit.

They drink their life out

Some low IQ Nl will start shouting islamization agenda
Her motion of ban on alcohol is stupid and foolish, and will not hold anywhere in Nigeria.

Trying hard to impose their ideas of law on others in guise of care for children or whatever her excuse might be is totally unacceptable.
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2021
Did police have barrack angry
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:18am On May 28, 2021
fk001:
I am fully in support of her, Most policemen are becoming useless day by day due to their stewpid drinking habit.

They drink their life out

Some low IQ Nl will start shouting islamization agenda

SHAMELESS KID!!!

See the way Mikecold finish you!

You're very ignorant!!!

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by ItooWorWor(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2021
hush15:

Am reading comments and am like people are having semantics with what she said.

She didn't ban alcohol, she only wants to ban the sale of alcohol or beer parlors as many prefer to call it, within the barracks. We all know barracks have powa markets. Powa markets are police Mami markets version where shops are allowed to trade in various things. She is a powa president, who observed that continuous sales of alcohol or allowance of beer parlor has a negative effect on the general state of the barracks and its occupant, especially the children.

She also pointed out that there is already a law that is against it but not being enforced over the years. Objectively, she is right. If you want to discourage most of these misdemeanors from police, little things like this matter cos these are avenues where they go encourage themselves in all these bribery and collection ideas. I can't begin to talk about the negative influence it has on the girl child who their mom use as selling point or even the boy whose mentality is wrongly influenced by the vices of his father's colleagues who come around to drink. The level of promiscuity in the barracks is second to none.

This is not a fulani matter, it is a matter of sanity in our police force and to a reasonable extent, I agree with her if she can pull it off successfully.
The sales in the barrack can never be ban by anyone, not her or even Buhari angry

Alcohol is not the cuase of bribery or any crime committed by police, I have seen many police who don't take alcohol but are into bribery and all sought of crime, if she really care about ending corruption among the police then restructuring is the only answer and quota system of recruiting should e avoided in the police force.
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2021
She should also send signals for the renovation of those buildings. She stays in a luxurious IG quarters at Maitama and now coming out to intimidate lower ranking police officers wives with words.
Place a ban on drinking joints in barracks Hahhaah I laugh /unless she want make all those women go consult their voodoo for her....
Her death is likely to come very soon.......
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by Kamdil: 10:25am On May 28, 2021
Oyiboman69:

She said that it is stipulated by law not to open a beer parlour in the police Barack... she also witnessed it while growing up.moreover, she's not saying that police officers should not consume alcohol but the sales of it should be distanced from to police barrack because it is affecting the work ethics of the officers and also demoralized their kids with such sight.
I'm a southerner and I agree her.
which of the law is she quoting from, the Nigeria Constitution ,or Sharia law?

Even at that,what section of the Constitution empowers her to be the one to issue directives with threats to eject anyone not ready to comply?

Even the president's wife have never spoken with so much arrogance.

Is the police barracks their family property?
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by Glory2DLamb(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2021
Full blown Islamization by fire by force! She is tramping around the barracks with her praying beads in her hand as if the other POWA presidents were idol worshippers or Christians. The body language is clear enough as the Muslim lawyers are insisting on imposing the sharia on southern states.
This regime has divided the country already along religious lines why are they not letting people go so they can have whatever they want in their own country?
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, grasping at straws

You are the fool that can't even paragraph

I think i have given you enough attention which you begged for

I won't be replying any of your tears again, you know the superior intellect has to cut the conversation when the other is finding straws

The world is already damned if a daft like you consider yourself to be an intellectual...or maybe you mean "intellectually deranged".

I am all in for a conversation that would probably reset your myopic brain if necessary, don't run away cry baby.

I don't know if it can be salvage but I will try sha...if after the reset and you still lack sense then your stupidity is permanent.

The mumu keeps mentioning paragraph like it's the only word you came across in your entire life, use google if you don't know the meaning.

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by peculiar2233: 10:47am On May 28, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
U mean Skool 2 ?
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2021
ItooWorWor:

The sales in the barrack can never be ban by anyone, not her or even Buhari angry

Alcohol is not the cuase of bribery or any crime committed by police, I have seen many police who don't take alcohol but are into bribery and all sought of crime, if she really care about ending corruption among the police then restructuring is the only answer and quota system of recruiting should e avoided in the police force.

I will not pray the you or your family member get shot by a stray bullet fired by a drunk police officer... sadly, there have been incidents like this.

Someone is try to put an end to this and ensure the police officers introduce sanitation to clean the well known dirty barracks yet people like you sit behind the keyboard to type trash.

I am suspicious that the majority of members on this forum are actually demons hiding under the pretence of humans, always complaining about everything good in this country.

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by ItooWorWor(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

I will not pray the you or your family member get shot by a stray bullet fired by a drunk police officer... sadly, there have been incidents like this.

Someone is try to put an end to this and ensure the police officers introduce sanitation to clean the well known dirty barracks yet people like you sit behind the keyboard to type trash.

I am suspicious that the majority of members on this forum are actually demons hiding under the pretence of humans, always complaining about everything good in this country.
Rubbish angry so 99% of the stray bullet that have killed many people are cuase by drunk police men abi You people will all ways look for something to blame for the unprofessionalism of our police force and the dictator and quota system attitude of our politicians that led to this deficiency of the police force.

Alcohol but have also caused the shooting of peaceful protesters by soldiers and police too from your own own assertion abi?
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by StephenUchec(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2021
Islamization agenda loading.
Sharia law knocking at the door in disguise.

Lagosians to shine there eyes.

Na who do us this thing.
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2021
ItooWorWor:

Rubbish angry so 99% of the stray bullet that have killed many people are cuase by drunk police men abi You people will all ways look for something to blame for the unprofessionalism of our police force and the dictator and quota system attitude of our politicians that led to this deficiency of the police force.

Alcohol but have also caused the shooting of peaceful protesters by soldiers and police too from your own own assertion abi?

The only thing you know how to do is complain and complain about everything, you now become a professional complainer. If I ask you tell me one solution to the problems of dirty barracks and how to go about ensuring barracks are clean you will probably mention sanitation not different from what the woman said yet you still go about complaining about her proposed solution like sey dem don use to dey complain swear for una.

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by fk001(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHAMELESS KID!!!

See the way Mikecold finish you!

You're very ignorant!!!

Do your worst if she bans it!
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by ItooWorWor(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

The only thing you know how to do is complain and complain about everything, you now become a professional complainer. If I ask you tell me one solution to the problems of dirty barracks and how to go about ensuring barracks are clean you will probably mention sanitation not different from what the woman said yet you still go about complaining about her proposed solution like sey dem don use to dey complain swear for una.
Lolz .. cheesy
How does alcohol affects sanitation Does alcohol hinders police from cleaning up their environment? Abi what are you saying that does not make sense undecided
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:39am On May 28, 2021
Sharia implementation in progress.
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by Oyiboman69: 11:47am On May 28, 2021
Kamdil:
which of the law is she quoting from, the Nigeria Constitution ,or Sharia law?

Even at that,what section of the Constitution empowers her to be the one to issue directives with threats to eject anyone not ready to comply?

Even the president's wife have never spoken with so much arrogance.

Is the police barracks their family property?
that's the only place I can't argue with but, never forget the recklessness of those drunk officers that have killed more than they've protected. we're on the same page though

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by fashrola(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1

It's really funny that you will buy data, register on Nairaland and become jobless cause you wanna chase clout lol

Men this country hard for Una sha
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by Chucks234: 12:24pm On May 28, 2021
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/27/police-igs-wife-moves-ban-beer-parlours-barracks

Is she a Police officer? Is she the IGP she should not try to use authority she doesn't have.
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by Aytiny15: 12:39pm On May 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin I support her but she really needs to encourage the current IGP to lose some weight, having an obese IGP is not a good way to motivate his subordinates.

This one is not a drinking issue, the stress is just too much
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2021
ItooWorWor:

Lolz .. cheesy
How does alcohol affects sanitation Does alcohol hinders police from cleaning up their environment? Abi what are you saying that does not make sense undecided

Kindly go back to the original post and read everything she said but read slowly so it can get into your empty skull.

Now come back to my response to your quote and read it three times, once in the morning and twice at night before you go to bed, and if you come back here still talking trash then your problem na follow come.

Back to the topic, let me school you a little as e be sey you nor get sense, go to the nearest police barrack in your area and see for yourself how dirty and unkept the barrack is, no cleaning no sanitation, everybody just dey do waka pass, now this woman said she would introduce sanitation to keep the barracks clean, it is only idiotic individuals like you will oppose such a motion.

Secondly, she said police officers have turned barracks to beer joints which is not what the law that established the barracks is meant for, and she proposed barracks should go back to what it was originally designed for and shutdown all beer parlours in the barracks, if officers want to get high let them do so outside the barracks, she never stopped them from taking alcohol as insinuated by daft people like you on nairaland, una population for nairaland plenty too much.

Too many empty skulls on nairaland, surprisingly, they display their stupidity with so much confidence and big empty grammar.

Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by hush15: 1:18pm On May 28, 2021
ItooWorWor:

Ok o.
Re: Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks by ElValiente(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2021
Mitcheww..they will still go out. Wait oo the igp wife. The one that blocked Oshodi yesterday to obalende. Mitcheww. Isolo to Island took 2 hours.

Omolewu Tunji Francis Betrayed Igboho, Helped DSS Invade His House / A Short Story For Election Hoodlums / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63