Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (87920 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by OhiOfIhima: 11:43am On May 30, 2021
meobizy:
I don't believe it. What is the aboki looking for in the east?

Are you normal? He is a politician and a businessman, he can be anywhere in Nigeria for his soul reasons.

UGM will soon put the Eastern part of the country in deep mess.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Kzinne: 11:43am On May 30, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by wpadmin: 11:43am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.

What is Biko haram fighting for?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by luvablesam(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2021
Hope those that have read history realize that this was how the civil war started in 1966?

The house you are typing from supporting the killings will no longer be yours or your parent's. You will have to go back to that your east.

It is well, keep hailing those that are killing n burning government properties. It will soon turn real for you n your family too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by SlayerForever: 11:44am On May 30, 2021
Elxandre:

You're an irresponsible idiot.
Look at what you put in your thumbnail?
Seriously dude? You photoshopped a minor kissing someone?

Nothing people won't do for money. No recourse to morals/ethics anymore.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by CioAngels(f): 11:44am On May 30, 2021
Ddokie:
If gulag is dead, you can be sure it was rochas.
Is this not too careless? Did you now know double sure, who these unknown gunmen are? That you ascribing it to Easterner?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Twoclans(f): 11:45am On May 30, 2021
Hmmmmmm

One thing is sure, no country will accommodate the Nigerian population if the insecurity in the country degenerates into a full war.

We all better behave ourselves and finish up this suffering we put ourselves into.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Dhury: 11:45am On May 30, 2021
IPOB genocide plans against the North by hiding in the name of fighting Fulani herdsmen is becoming obviously day by day

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 11:45am On May 30, 2021
This one na political crew do this one.

Na make una dey see say Dem plan to mess Imo up from day one wey this Gulak foist Uzodimma on Ndi Imo as candidate.

What was he doing in Owerri at a time like this?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Thinktwicemybro: 11:46am On May 30, 2021
End Nigeria now

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Akharmony: 11:46am On May 30, 2021
To those who seem the current situation in Nig. is less thr business, the goodnews is it getting closer to thr door step. RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by shiffynaani(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

the psychology is different. You can't compare fulani psychology with Igbo's own. One is more enlightened and liberal than the other

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by JooEeL(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2021
pquaver:

The idiots have endangered their brethens up north. Nzeogwu all over again... Idiots with no brains..

Who this dopemu dey threaten?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Unik3030: 11:47am On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS BUT THE NAME SOUNDS MORE LIKE A TERRORIST AND TERRORISTS ARE NO LONGER TOLORATED
do u realise your brothers are in the north too?

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by tete7000(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Of course I forgot that black baboons in Nigerian cannot reason.

Your use of language clearly depicts you as uncouth, uncultured, senseless baboon you call yourself. It is good you know and can identify yourself for what you are. To show you how shallow you are, you have quickly assumed it is not a white man typing behind my moniker. You are disgusting. Use your brain, think deep, not only blacks have access to nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by CioAngels(f): 11:48am On May 30, 2021
tamdun:
Hnmmm, our eastern brothers should take it easy o
Do you know who are the"Unknown gunmen and the Bandits?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by preciousmetals: 11:48am On May 30, 2021
No shaking we are waiting, this is 21st century
pquaver:

The idiots have endangered their brethens up north. Nzeogwu all over again... Idiots with no brains..

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by newdawnlive: 11:48am On May 30, 2021
please stop killing police or soja kill politcians instead
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by umardansaleh(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2021
I am now convinced we are at WAR as earlier said.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Northernblood3: 11:48am On May 30, 2021
CilicMarin:

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Are u a terrorist? are they terrorists?

Let me repeat myself again for clarification "Terrorists or terrorism is no longer allowed. Biafrans no longer negotiate with terrorists" get this into ur skull if u are one of them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2021
meobizy:
Foooolish talk
What are ibosss doing in Lagos
You guys are using ur stupidityyyy to polarize the country
You ask what aboki is doing in the south east when millions of ibosss are going about thier business freely in Kano
When the butchering start like in 1966 don't come crying here like a baby

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Unik3030: 11:49am On May 30, 2021
atheistandproud:
If you dey North, abeg dey come house oh.
what will happen to their properties in the north?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by onuman: 11:49am On May 30, 2021
chatinent:
Please fam, take responsibility.

Man's government has failed us woefully. Well, for those who need a writer, hire us for thesis and dissertations writing.
Beginning to believe Hope Uzodinma theory that politicians are behind the insecurity in Imo state.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Burstit(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I guess this will be counted as an achievement by the unknown gunmen and their sympathizers
Before nkor!
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2021
More like political assassination...

O town is not for the uninitiated soul.

Goodbye...

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by somalianprince: 11:50am On May 30, 2021
Owerri is now more dangerous than Bornu state
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2021
newdawnlive:
please stop killing police or soja kill politcians instead
And when they want to kill politicians dey should kill thier own politicians

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Patrioticman007(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:

May Allah not turn Nigeria into a refugee land. We only know the beginning of Wars the ending of it, is in the hand of our creator.
A reprisal of such killing happened in 1966 & the resultant effect caused the civil war, that more than 3 million souls died of food starvation & lack of medical attention.
I pray ipobians have stored tons of food & medical supplies for the emergencies.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by joedave(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2021
The times are unfathomable. Though the motive might still be sketchy. However, killing of this nature can be viewed as tribally profiled assassination with damning consequence upon the Innocents as reprisal far north.

When you accuse others of an action, reflect deeply and see if you weren't the one who started the action. Umuigbo, reflect, this same path was treaded about 55yrs ago with unpalatable reminiscence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by somalianprince: 11:50am On May 30, 2021
Owobokiri your attention is needed here
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by JooEeL(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2021
NybenSBF101:
If only Nnamdi Kanu is in Nigeria to face the music he started

The music he started by the massacre at Nkpor or National High school at Aba abi?

Typical black brain on display.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Olatara(f): 11:50am On May 30, 2021
meobizy:
People can choose to be anywhere they want to be, I am from the West, but I visited Kano for six months, my roommate is from Imo, she lived all her life in Ka

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo) / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.