Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits (50715 Views)

Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ / Gulak Was Killed On Official Duty To Owerri As Consultant To Constitution Review / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Nobody: 8:25am On May 31, 2021
I have credible intelligence that Kemi was paid the sum of 50 million by IPOB to fabricate this lie from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by AmazingELixir: 8:26am On May 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by RexTramadol1: 8:26am On May 31, 2021
Built2last:
Buhari is a disaster.

Igbos are arming themselves now since soldiers are killing innocent people. This will soon turn guerrilla war and army will retreat.

Igbos have been pushed to the wall. The consensus is to defend our land. Will many Igbos die, yes. But many army and police wives and kids will be widowed and fatherless

Okay, hopefully you’ll be a martyr for that cause
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2021
Maybe the money Gulak was carrying to japa to abuja with is up to 100k usd o. Those bandits don hammer.

Political games!

Media will join in destroying this country because I'm beginning to hate yorubas especially how they respond to igbo issues. Their hatred towards igbos is glaring
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by pickatyouu: 8:26am On May 31, 2021
Kemi always helping Nigeria police and security forces do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Womanizer(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2021
AK481:

One important question she asked is “ where is the Uber guy that drove gulak” ?

If you were the Uber guy would you come out of hiding and be wrongly accused?

By the way does Uber even operate in Imo State?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Masterito(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2021
Not everyone is intelligent, so I don't blame the way you reason.
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

Kemi always paid to twist stories!

She has track records of twisting stories.

IPOB / ESN killed Gulak, and it was under the instruction of Mazi Kanu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by kingthreat(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2021
funkekemi:
so you believe those lies? There's no way the killers of that will be in same location 5 mins later ok let's micro the situation to a unit , if you steal some from a street , will you still be anywhere near the street?

https://www.nairaland.com/6579022/unknown-gun-men-shot-unidentified

The killers may not even know that the personality is Ahmad Gulak. There's an urge for blood in the land.
This is an Igbo man robbed of his car and killed by gun-wielding gunmen too. I guess its Fulani bandits too.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by pickatyouu: 8:28am On May 31, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
I have credible intelligence that Kemi was paid the sum of 50 million by IPOB to fabricate this lie from the pit of hell

You be mumu. Kemi doesn't even like ipob, but she hasn't let emotions becloud her judgement. Something you should learn to do also.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Jackson105: 8:29am On May 31, 2021
Built2last:
Buhari is a disaster.

Igbos are arming themselves now since soldiers are killing innocent people. This will soon turn guerrilla war and army will retreat.

Igbos have been pushed to the wall. The consensus is to defend our land. Will many Igbos die, yes. But many army and police wives and kids will be widowed and fatherless

Sha! Limit your senseless war to your region
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by blackmaine: 8:31am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
I suspected as much. Why would IPOB terrorists want him dead? They only want to destroy their homeland under the command of their supreme coward director. Anyway, they got it coming for them. I only pray innocent people are spared.
Bro Mazi's stupidity is just your starting point of wisdom
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by ada9ja(f): 8:31am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
I suspected as much. Why would IPOB terrorists want him dead? They only want to destroy their homeland under the command of their supreme coward director. Anyway, they got it coming for them. I only pray innocent people are spared.
WHEN SHE MNK IS DEAD...U DIDNT BELIEVE HER
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2021
Built2last:
Kemi said in late April that if Bokoharam bandits can kill Chadian president, they can kill anyone. And that Buhari may be next.

Let's keep playing politics till Nigeria go on flames

Bokoharam didn’t kill Chadian President it was a ongoing rebel attack. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Splashme: 8:31am On May 31, 2021
Somehow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by ThePlugg(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Your ignorance Is what will kee you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Inspirelove: 8:32am On May 31, 2021
Aunty Kemi, ore yin, why would Fulani trail him to south East when he is on his way to Abuja where Fulani are many ? the Fulani sabi the South East pass? it does not add up for me. we would wait till we have more information. God knows sha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by effort1: 8:34am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

You prefer that narrative because your soul is controlled by hatred for Igbos.

That hatred can.kill you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by emapeteum(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2021
Mama Kemi, tell this to the marines
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

U have no details of how he was killed yet u open ur mouth carelessly, kemi has given details of how he was killed and evidently the persons were trailing him. They knew his movement. The killing was professional.

Keep talking rubbish even when u know nothing about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2021
tamonokare:
Hmmm

all i want to know is where is okorocha $2 million ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by pquaver(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2021
Hizzy:
Killing Guldak or Ogodaka what will IPOB benefit na him brothers Kill ammm and police with lies as usual
What will his brothers benefit from killing him.. Who is likely to kill him ipob/Esn/ugm who hate hausa Fulani or hausa Fulani men who are bandits and still live within hausa Fulani community.. He is on his way to Abuja the people tailing didn't know is airplane to land of Fulani he was going to take? Where is easier to kill him in igboland or in the land of Fulanis? Oga this is PR gone wrong from kemi and Nnamdi Kanu. The attempt to change the narrative by ipob and this paid writer won't fly. Nnamdi kanu has order the killing of anyone who disobey the order and this boys have carried it out to the latter. Why are the afraid now? I thought they didn't believe their actions have consequences... Now their eyes font the open small small.. No one has the monopoly of madness.. Who go lose if everyone decides to go mad? From North to South West to East? Your guess is as good as mine. Nnamdi kanu give yourself brain. Ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by ezigr8(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2021
Gulak that support Northern agenda can't be killed in such a manner by his blothers....

How come aunty kemi knows the actual time he left the hotel as well as the time uber was order and even the direction he took. She needs to be question she must have link with his killers to know such vital info
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by SaintLucia: 8:37am On May 31, 2021
Like Fani Kayode like Kemi..... Drugs can make someone to see IPOB terrorist on Fulani herdmen attires.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by nedekid: 8:37am On May 31, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Army kept clips and images of some people they killed months/days ago,only to release them to the police today as killers of Gulak to indict IPOB.
The real Niggas wey delete Gulak go dey laff Nigerians' stupidity by now, chilling out with the cool cash wey Gulak carry,somewhere where one bottle of Heineken is sold #30,000.
Police dey use una catch cruise for this country but na SE wey don calm them down.
Where is one bottle of Heineken sold for 30k??
Maybe Abuja, certainly not imo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by effort1: 8:37am On May 31, 2021
jaxxy:

U have no details of how he was killed yet u open ur mouth carelessly, kemi has given details of how he was killed and evidently the persons were trailing him. They knew his movement. The killing was professional.

Keep talking rubbish even when u know nothing about it.

Sangoolukosooba doesn't care about what is right or what is wrong.

He is only concerned about instigating hatred against Igbos.

That Sango he uses as his.monicker will soon strike him dead
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by GambaOsaka: 8:38am On May 31, 2021
SaintLucia:
Like Fani Kayode like Kemi..... Drugs can make someone to see IPOB terrorist on Fulani herdmen attires.

You are one of the few people with a sound mind. God bless

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by dederocs(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2021
Kemi the speculator, mad woman...let the war they have been faning start, IPOB is biting more than they can chew. This excesses must be checked.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Thinktwicemybro: 8:39am On May 31, 2021
IPOB masturbators, hope you have heard? This was what I said earlier.gulak sensed his death before it happened
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by hardbody: 8:39am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

I never liked this woman but on this, she is spot on. I drove past the corpse by the side of a toyota camry muscle by 8.45am on my way to board a dana flight. Meanwhile police is claiming he was shot on Saturday night. Her story is consistent with what every other person i spoke with at the airport said.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Jaapu: 8:40am On May 31, 2021
funkekemi:
so you believe those lies? There's no way the killers of that will be in same location 5 mins later ok let's micro the situation to a unit , if you steal some from a street , will you still be anywhere near the street?

You sound so experience to not be a criminal. You fucking Terrorist wannabe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video) / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.