Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits (50714 Views)

Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ / Gulak Was Killed On Official Duty To Owerri As Consultant To Constitution Review / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by MummyD2020(f): 12:01pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

Kemi always paid to twist stories!

She has track records of twisting stories.

IPOB / ESN killed Gulak, and it was under the instruction of Mazi Kanu

What have you done to boko haram since?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Insectkiller: 12:05pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

Did you have a straight story before??

I want to know
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by nwachinemel(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2021
Nairaland investigator.
Are you exercising freedom of speech or you're sure about what you say?
be prepared to give full account of your link to MNK, its obvious you have some explanations to make
Ororocelemi:
SangoOlukosoOba
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by pquaver(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2021
VULCAN:
Ranting is a sign of loss of emotional control.

Loss of emotional control always leads to failure to think logically.

That is what your post reveals.

I do not know who killed Gulak but I know who did not kill him-Ipob

How do I know this? Unlike you who could not give cogent reasons for your baseless claim that ipob killed him, I have some very commonsense ones.

You claim that Ipob hate Hausa thereby Killing Gulak yet I travelled to the East recently and saw Hausa everywhere.

Why has ipob not killed all the Hausa men and women in the East? That puts paid to your rant that Gulak was killed by Ipob because they hate Hausa.

Also, Gulak is probably Rochas' greatest political enemy or at the least one of them. If you are unaware of this then you have no business speaking on the matter on ground as you are ignorant of the political currents in Imo state.

That Hope is the governor today is the doing of Gulak. That implies that anybody from Rochas' camp had a powerful motive to eliminate him as revenge.

That Emeka Ihedioha was removed by the Supreme Court was the hand of Gulak. He could have done it as a payback. The motive there is clear.

There are reports that Gulak had a phenomenal sum of money on him. If so, its obvious that such money came from Hope. If so, those who were aware could have come for the money.

The first and most important thought that should have come to your mind but didn't was-

What brought Gulak to Imo state and who did he meet while there and why.

Blaming ipob is mental laziness as its the easiest thing to do under the circumstances.

Let me stop here as I have other things to do

They have not killed all the haua Fulani there because the security agency are doing their work. If you get to ama awusa(hausa settlement) in Douglas Owerri Imo state you will see army personnel trucks there. Have not asked why always shoot out at ama awusa BTW soldiers and ipob Esn? OK Esn we're going to greet the hausa in ama awusa how the wise men greeted Jesus ba.. You cannot deceive anyone here. And you can not change the narrative because we warned you idiots ahead. calling my fact rants won't change a thing. I told there lots of proud Igbos like me who will continue to stand for the truth and burst your devilish intentions..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by kings11ng(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

You must come from a lineup of rvtarded people
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Elock1: 12:51pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

you were there when he was dishing out the instructions...then you are a suspect
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by pquaver(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2021
VULCAN:
Ranting is a sign of loss of emotional control.

Loss of emotional control always leads to failure to think logically.

That is what your post reveals.

I do not know who killed Gulak but I know who did not kill him-Ipob

How do I know this? Unlike you who could not give cogent reasons for your baseless claim that ipob killed him, I have some very commonsense ones.

You claim that Ipob hate Hausa thereby Killing Gulak yet I travelled to the East recently and saw Hausa everywhere.

Why has ipob not killed all the Hausa men and women in the East? That puts paid to your rant that Gulak was killed by Ipob because they hate Hausa.

Also, Gulak is probably Rochas' greatest political enemy or at the least one of them. If you are unaware of this then you have no business speaking on the matter on ground as you are ignorant of the political currents in Imo state.

That Hope is the governor today is the doing of Gulak. That implies that anybody from Rochas' camp had a powerful motive to eliminate him as revenge.

That Emeka Ihedioha was removed by the Supreme Court was the hand of Gulak. He could have done it as a payback. The motive there is clear.

There are reports that Gulak had a phenomenal sum of money on him. If so, its obvious that such money came from Hope. If so, those who were aware could have come for the money.

The first and most important thought that should have come to your mind but didn't was-

What brought Gulak to Imo state and who did he meet while there and why.

Blaming ipob is mental laziness as its the easiest thing to do under the circumstances.

Let me stop here as I have other things to do

You are calling all its your rubbish logic? Gulak has been frequent in imo state why no attempt on his life by Rochas even at the heat and height of the problem? Hope has no reason to kill him, he is grateful to him. Rochas also has no real reason to kill him because tomorrow he might be helping Rochas if not why is Rochas hobnobbing with wike? Ihedioha also does not have an interest in his death. You are desperately trying to free ipob who said they do not want hausa Fulani again on igbo soil.. That attempt won't work because the idiots are bound to do it again.. This your concocted stories is only fit for illiterates and those who can join ipob. Since the formation of Esn igboland has know no peace and you are talking rubbish which other proof do I nerd?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Kingspin(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2021
Ororocelemi:
SangoOlukosoOba
Lies!

Your brain is too achaic to understand how politics of the 21st century works, so your opinion is not needed.
Shut your ass up!
You twist stories for free.

How Ipob killed Gulak when they have not attack any civilian Hause Fulani.

Two person survived the attack including the driver, They can tell us what happened not rumours.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Misterone: 1:29pm On May 31, 2021
funkekemi:
so you believe those lies? There's no way the killers of that will be in same location 5 mins later ok let's micro the situation to a unit , if you steal some from a street , will you still be anywhere near the street?
These guys have been known to take over police stations for hours (like armed robbers do banks) talkless of a Street. If someone is not afraid to go to a police Station, behead policemen, Cart away arms and ammunition then burn down the Station. would that person be afraid of killing someone on the streets. these guys were unlucky because it was a special Squad on their trail.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Eastlink(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2021
Jman06:
Whether Ahmed Gulak was killed by herdsmen, UGM or any other group, his killing was politically motivated. His political enemies just took advantage of the bad security situation in Imo state to assassinate the him.

If indeed the police arrested any of those gunmen that they claimed were responsible for the murder, they should thoroughly grill them. The true political brains behind the unknown gunmen might just be revealed. I'm beginning to believe that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are not acting alone!
Remain blessed bro.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by uchvic(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

Fool is Gulak anti- Ipob?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by funkekemi(f): 1:57pm On May 31, 2021
Jaapu:

You sound so experience to not be a criminal. You fucking Terrorist wannabe.
who is this thing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Abagworo(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2021
I won't conclude on Kemi's stand but it is important the dots are connected using history and going by the way Gulak sneaked out he was aware some very dangerous people were coming for him. These are just screenshots from past news headlines.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Abagworo(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2021
More screenshots.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by showafrica(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2021
Coldshisha:
If they can Rob Aso Rock Vila no where is safe in Nigeria

Let them reveal why Gulak was in Imo state and people who knows his whereabouts

Yes, the big question, why is he in the war zone Imo and why was he sneaking out without security.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by mbaise1000: 3:50pm On May 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
AdeOri99:
It was reported that they are UGM, and they have been apprehended.

I think you may also want to ask where are those apprehended and what and where are the evidence? Like someone asked somewhere today, why burn the cars and the "murderers"? How come sux people and one sienna that they said at first turn to ten people and many vehicles? No one in his right senses will support the murder of this man or anyone for that matter but I think that if people like you can start asking questions and using your brains, the perpetrators of these evils will think twice before trying the next one but with things like you are their backbone because they know you will believe anything
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by mbaise1000: 3:50pm On May 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
AdeOri99:
It was reported that they are UGM, and they have been apprehended.

I think you may also want to ask where are those apprehended and what and where are the evidence? Like someone asked somewhere today, why burn the cars and the "murderers"? How come sux people and one sienna that they said at first turn to ten people and many vehicles? No one in his right senses will support the murder of this man or anyone for that matter but I think that if people like you can start asking questions and using your brains, the perpetrators of these evils will think twice before trying the next one but with things like you are their backbone because they know you will believe anything.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 31, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I think you may also want to ask where are those apprehended and what and where are the evidence? Like someone asked somewhere today, why burn the cars and the "murderers"? How come sux people and one sienna that they said at first turn to ten people and many vehicles? No one in his right senses will support the murder of this man or anyone for that matter but I think that if people like you can start asking questions and using your brains, the perpetrators of these evils will think twice before trying the next one but with things like you are their backbone because they know you will believe anything
Not that I believe it actually, i'm only stating what was reported earlier.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by ddeola: 4:54pm On May 31, 2021
That's why Jona and Bubu met yesterday or so. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by DECOtech(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

What was the motive?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by 2elliot: 5:58pm On May 31, 2021
pquaver:

They have not killed all the haua Fulani there because the security agency are doing their work. If you get to ama awusa(hausa settlement) in Douglas Owerri Imo state you will see army personnel trucks there. Have not asked why always shoot out at ama awusa BTW soldiers and ipob Esn? OK Esn we're going to greet the hausa in ama awusa how the wise men greeted Jesus ba.. You cannot deceive anyone here. And you can not change the narrative because we warned you idiots ahead. calling my fact rants won't change a thing. I told there lots of proud Igbos like me who will continue to stand for the truth and burst your devilish intentions..
I hope they recognise you enough to spare your life if things escalate.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by pquaver(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
I hope they recognise you enough to spare your life if things escalate.
Is that a threat or what? I don't know why Buhari has not given us Biafra and give those of us genuinely against Ipob and their madness honorary citizenship of Nigeria. Then deport all those in the North and south west shouting Biafra there. Then lock all of them and close border. Unless I am not an Igbo man. Knowing my kinsmen in my sojourn on earth . In. 4 years they will come wanting to be Nigerians.. Biafra will be the most lawless, corrupt, crimefille, intolerant and murderous nation on the planet.. The good thing is that pride won't allow them agree the ruined Biafra themselves they will blame other Igbos then..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by 2elliot: 6:38pm On May 31, 2021
pquaver:

Is that a threat or what? I don't know why Buhari has not given us Biafra and give those of us genuinely against Ipob and their madness honorary citizenship of Nigeria. Then deport all those in the North and south west shouting Biafra there. Then lock all of them and close border. Unless I am not an Igbo man. Knowing my kinsmen in my sojourn on earth . In. 4 years they will come wanting to be Nigerians.. Biafra will be the most lawless, corrupt, crimefille, intolerant and murderous nation on the planet.. The good thing is that pride won't allow them agree the ruined Biafra themselves they will blame other Igbos then..
I am not even Igbo, yet I feel pity for your servitude to one Nigeria. There is nothing to be proud of here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by pquaver(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
I am not even Igbo, yet I feel pity for your servitude to one Nigeria. There is nothing to be proud of here.

Don't pity me.. You are not Igbo so mind your business. I am a Nigerian of Igbo stock and a proud one.. I do not live to please urchins like you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by 2elliot: 6:51pm On May 31, 2021
pquaver:

Don't pity me.. You are not Igbo so mind your business. I am a Nigerian of Igbo stock and a proud one.. I do not live to please urchins like you.
My forefather(progenitor) was from Nsukka, so I have Igbo blood in me. Like I said, you need to put more effort and your face must be recognised like Igbokwe and co, if not you are still a blood Igbo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by pquaver(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
My forefather(progenitor) was from Nsukka, so I have Igbo blood in me. Like I said, you need to put more effort and your face must be recognised like Igbokwe and co, if not you are still a blood Igbo.

Igbokwe is igbo only him can decide where his allegiance lies. I am igbo and remain so.. To be igbo doesn't mean I must support evil or Nnamdi Kanu. That is not a criteria for being igbo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by mbaise1000: 8:11pm On May 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
AdeOri99:

Not that I believe it actually, i'm only stating what was reported earlier.
Bros.
This people are insulting our collective intelligence. They take us for fools
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Jaapu: 8:51pm On May 31, 2021
funkekemi:
who is this thing

Nah that mumu wey dey 4uck you be this thing. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by DedeNkem: 8:59pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Lies!

Give evidence of your allegation or shut up!! Continue focusing on ESN and IPOB while your Fulani slave masters snatch your lands, rape and slaughter you people!!

How many of you now are refugees in Benin Republic? Soon Sharia will be established in your land!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 31, 2021
Liar! Gulak was killed by ipob terrorists.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 31, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
Bros.
This people are insulting our collective intelligence. They take us for fools
And it was also done in such an unprofessional manner.
The nation reeks of mediocrity and the lack of integrity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by funkekemi(f): 9:01pm On May 31, 2021
Jaapu:

Nah that mumu wey dey 4uck you be this thing. grin
I'm a Yoruba muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV / Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect / Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.