Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,849,000 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits (50690 Views)

Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ / Gulak Was Killed On Official Duty To Owerri As Consultant To Constitution Review / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Jaapu: 9:13pm On May 31, 2021
funkekemi:
I'm a Yoruba muslim
So what should we do about that. mtschew
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2021
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap there
How did ipob know dat a politician of dat calibre was in imo state
How did they get to know about his whereabouts?
How many times have anybody been assassinated dat way by ipob?
Just shut up already

IPOB are many things these days. Have you read about them intercepted a truckload of onions and offloading it? Have you read about the killing of a dismissed judge? Have you read about the assassination of Custom abi na Immigration provost?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by Zionmdde: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2021
maasoap:

IPOB are many things these days. Have you read about them intercepted a truckload of onions and offloading it? Have you read about the killing of a dismissed judge? Have you read about the assassination of Custom abi na Immigration provost?
Those guys are resident in the state. Truckload of onions is not very difficult to spot
I want to know how the got to know that the man visited d state Or u sharrap there
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by maasoap(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Zionmdde:

Those guys are resident in the state. Truckload of onions is not very difficult to spot
I want to know how the got to know that the man visited d state? ?? Or u sharrap there

Like he was sneaked into the state in the dead of the night? Like only the governor met and saw him? Like ESN/UGM/IPOB don't have sympathizers and supporters every nooks and crannies of your region including government houses and work places? Like you're not one of them?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits by FallenShitHole: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Did you all remember how these jihadists denied killing their jihadist brother and tried pinning it on IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.