Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (4301 Views)

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / Top 10 Male Rejection Lines / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by ektbear: 9:04pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin i bet!

If a girl tells me she wants to be friends now (and I was looking for more), I'll just immediately walk in the other direction.

I don't want to waste my time listening to boring-@ss sob stories about her relationships  smiley

The worst is the chick who wants to be "friends", but will want to go out (with you paying), call you up when she needs help, etc.

Basically, all the bad parts of a relationship, with none of the benefits.

Fvck friends.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 9:06pm On May 01, 2011
ekt_bear:

LMAO. I will never tell a girl that, if I'm looking for more. What is the point of lying, getting her confused? smiley

Plus if you do become friends with her, how do you go from there to a relationship? I dunno how to go from platonic friendship to romance.
Obviously, any girl with a brain knows that ain't the truth!!

She isn't no celebrity so y the friendship for some1 u dunno?lol

Well i guess ur more straight forward than most guys out there(thinking we ave pea brains!)
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by 735i(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2011
Awww 'ur soo sweet but i just don't think it'll work. i've been a bad girl in d past; u just might never understand me

I'm like WTF!!!
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 9:30pm On May 01, 2011
^^She doesn't think your tough enough for her?
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by 735i(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2011
Dunno undecided

Think it was kindda lame though. And to tink i pride me self dat i'm a badt guys lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On May 01, 2011
That goes back to women coddling boy's ego with these famous lines.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 01, 2011
ekt_bear:

If a girl tells me she wants to be friends now (and I was looking for more), I'll just immediately walk in the other direction.

I don't want to waste my time listening to boring-@ss sob stories about her relationships  smiley

The worst is the chick who wants to be "friends", but will want to go out (with you paying), call you up when she needs help, etc.

Basically, all the bad parts of a relationship, with none of the benefits.

Fvck friends.

I feel you and I totally agree.  smiley
At least u dont sound like the azzholes who stalk and beg.  undecided

Really it's the women who don't want to put their lives at risk  grin grin hurt a guy's feelings are the ones who suggest friendship
when they could save everyone the bull*ish/ time and keep it real.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by MrsChima(f): 10:20pm On May 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I feel you and I totally agree.  smiley
At least u dont sound like the azzholes who stalk and beg.  undecided

Really it's the women who don't want to put their lives at risk  grin grin hurt a guy's feelings are the ones who suggest friendship
when they could save everyone the bull*ish/ time and keep it real.

Hmm. Ekt Bear is very few of them with sense. Sadly many of the women do not know how to keep it real though. Hence that why some boys goes around thinking they are the shit. lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Natasha2(f): 10:24pm On May 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided true to some extent
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 01, 2011
@ chima true.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Myswag(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2011
@Op
So pig is ur brother ? Eekwa!
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by seedord247(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2011
That's why i hardly woo Girls bcus you'll ended been disgrace or insulted and thier so call BF is not better than you.

For I.e

I meet a unilag student at Yaba bend down select shopping Ojurin.

Me: Girl Tsup

Girl: am fine and you

Me: Cool. . . . Can i have 2 minute of yur time?

Girl: Ok. . . . . You can go On.

Me: How much i go pay

Girl: 4 wat. . . . are you stupid or you think i'm one of those yur ashawwo's

she hiss and left, It's not upto 3 minute she call me back and ask . . .

Girl: pls are you serious about what you just said?

Me: Yes am serious

Girl: I'm sorry for those insult and can you pay me 7k per night if will to be in yur house and if it mine it will be 10k per night.

Me: It will be my place and i'll be paying you 20k for 3 three days. . . . ley me know if that's ok with you.

Girl: Ok. . . . Fine. Can we start goning now,

Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by 190: 3:45am On May 02, 2011
shocked shocked

dayum nigerian bakassi

i miss those shocked shocked
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Nobody: 5:29am On May 02, 2011
@Seedord Wow, see wetin condition cause.
Na she be that for the pic?
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by iice(f): 7:02am On May 02, 2011
I say some of those things and i mean them as they are.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 9:39pm On May 02, 2011
^^I trust cheesy grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Dying / 17 Lies Your Parents Told You As A Kid (that You Still Kinda Believe) / Happy Birthday To All My Birthday Mates (january 18th!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.