Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / # (667 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# by zaxbash: 6:52pm On May 31, 2021
.Burna Boy To Perform Alongside Lil Wayne, Others At The One Musicfest Show
Re: # by Jeon(f): 6:54pm On May 31, 2021
zaxbash:
Hello good evening Nairalanders i have being a part of these forum for donkeys. Dear brothers and sisters i am in need of advice. I want to be honest as much as i can please advice me in a way you can advice your brother/child.
During my infantry age i was raped by my own blood and i find it difficult to open to anyone,it has affected me psychologically while growing up although i was in track before getting to tertiary institutions, but getting there i fell in love with a course mate of mine and i was overwhelmed by the concern and affections she have shown to me, to cut the story short due to my upbringing am highly emotional and easily turn-on. So we break up and i have moved on in life.
Now am about to go to NYSC and am finding it difficult to hold my emotions but again i dont want to engaged is some stupid self satisfying activity rather i prefer to start my own family, but do u advise me to go aheard with this plan as my only source of income will be my NYSC allowance... sorry for my poor punctuations thank u.
Mod please frontpage
Hi

You look good but take down ur picture..
Because of many reasons.

2 Likes

Re: # by chatinent: 6:58pm On May 31, 2021
What really do you want?

You just wake up one morning...without no investment and nothing to hold a family..yet start thinking you want to make a family?

How old is this witchcraft?
Re: # by Tinalex26: 7:00pm On May 31, 2021
Your caption and what you wrote is conflicting. Guy, plsssss your allowee in this present Nija won't even go anywhere...in conducting a marriage ceremony not to talk of raising a family except you have another side hustle. My advice, keep holding on..or get any girl who is ready for FWB with you while you work harder or ashawo too dey ooo ( your pocket determines your grade), get enough dough to raise a family.
Re: # by drightguy(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2021
Remove your photo pls
Re: # by ouzo1(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2021
Abeg na who rape u?

cuz I want make u get justice.

Re: # by Cholls(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2021
My brothers and sisters my heart is telling me to pursue.
My brain is telling me to stop you have everything you need.

The sensible thing would be for me to forget girl because I'm not financially ready. But I cant stop thinking about having a girl I can call my own.

I just feel as though I need to know how "family and friends" is feeling before I can work all of this out in my head.

I will hurt many in the process if I did go ahead. But is this the price of true happiness?

I have always let things fly past me because I am so considerate of other. Selfless even.

Maybe this is a test from the gods. But it is eating at me from the inside out. Nairaland I need help!

My brother you see that is how you sound like

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing / Can Penis Get Stuck In The Vagina During Sex? / How To Make A Girl Be In The Mood Fast Before Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.