Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo (34780 Views)

Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Unrated900(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2021
bcomputer101:

If your father is a poor man, then he caused it.
He should have made the best and wise decision of using you for money rituals. Even if ur proceeds na roofing sheet be Wetin him go gain for a 30 by 30 bungalow still na something e gain.

You are the greatest victim of foolishness.

Let another civil war begin, the whole igbo state won't reach up to 50,000 people within a month.
Bring it on

Lol you just finished that guy
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Onepeople: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2021
The leaders from the eastern region are to be blamed for this havoc, when the people were complaining of injustice and unfair treatment, the governor's were busy licking the asses of the cabals in Aso rock.
The Nigerian judiciary should share in this blame, the people voted for their choice in an election, the that man finished 4th position in an election, was declared winner by those that supposed to stand on the path of justice, is unfortunate that the people is seeing burning their own structures as a way of getting back at the government.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Sunday2021: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

I thought you guys always said that igboland produces no oil really. Just a cup of oil. Who are the ones laying all these pipelines to steal oil from igboland then?
mumu! Even in ebonyi there are shell facilities, therefore Ebonyi is producing oil be that? Having Shell facilities in your area doesn't mean you are producing oil
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by orisa37: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2021
DSS IS FUNAM, CABAL, MACBAN AND FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN. THEY'LL DESTROY ANYTHING THAT BLOCKS THEIR MOVEMENTS.

TO:
AMOTEKUN, EBUBE-AGU, OPC, ESN ETC.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by olatuns2017: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
Shell facilities set ablaze by gunmen in Imo

https://tribuneonlineng.com/shell-facilities-set-ablaze-by-gunmen-in-imo/

Oduduwa don't destroy yorubas properties in our region as we pursue Oduduwa nation or Regionalism in Nigeria!

God bless Odua people
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Turantula(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

Lol,
Where are the terrorists?
Busy body!
Wait for me to complain about "the terrorists" first before you start crying "I warned you"..
Oil money that is being used to build Lagos and Abuja while Onitsha and Aba wallow in penury.. How's anybody disturbing those realities a terrorist to me?
They're terrorizing Unity Beggars like you not me...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Unrated900(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2021
This country needs to be splitted
From my observation
Buhari has failed the yorubas and igbos
He only favors his people and his cows.
Firstly the whole DPO in Nigeria is headed by Hausa man
Air Force chief is Hausa
Army generals are all headed by Hausas no igbos or yorubas
Chief of army staffs since years ago till now are Hausas
It’s high time yorubas and igbos should fight harder.
Igbos are trying they need supporters so far.
If yorubas also follows igbos strength
The world power would come in and we will achieve this goal
I come in peace
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Turantula(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am not in the class of people you should tell that.

Charity begins at home! Your region cannot even boast of a city and you will be online chest beating . Please dont tell me about Aba, Awka, Owerri or Onitsha, those are glorified towns called cities.

And you come online to be screaming that you dont depend on anything! What now do you depend on? The weeds you call vegetables on substandard or adulterated products that cannot even pass a standard test in Afghanistan

Same you guys were boasting about a newly completed cargo airport, only for us to completed cement depot.

Please spare those self sufficient and self made tales. You have all that and lots fleeing to the West and North on daily basis. The most dispersed ethnic group. Why dont you stay back in the village and be self sufficient
Your sudden love for Igbo is amazing. We never knew you cared thid much grin grin grin
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by harakiri(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2021
bcomputer101:

If your father is a poor man, then he caused it.
He should have made the best and wise decision of using you for money rituals. Even if ur proceeds na roofing sheet be Wetin him go gain for a 30 by 30 bungalow still na something e gain.

You are the greatest victim of foolishness.

Let another civil war begin, the whole igbo state won't reach up to 50,000 people within a month.
Bring it on

Fulani war of the 60's was fought by middlebeltans and yorubas . With the Fulani herdsmen/bandits attacks, who will fight another Fulani war again?
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by sylve11: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2021
This is not good at all.... sad cool
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by orisa37: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2021
DSS IS FUNAM, CABAL, MACBAN AND FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN. THEY'LL DESTROY ANYTHING THAT BLOCKS THEIR MOVEMENTS.

TO:
AMOTEKUN, EBUBE-AGU, OPC, ESN ETC.

From Orunto27

FUNAM IS FOR COD (CAPTURE OCCUPY AND DESTROY) NIGERIA.

FUNAM IS FULANI NATIONAL MOVEMENTS.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Okhuadams(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Bokoharam, herdsmen and bandits in the North, killing and destroying, Ipob and Esn doing their own in the East, at the end of it all the innocent will suffer
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by ityP(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:

Oh, I forgot, they are terrorists and killers named unknown gunmen.

So, instead of developing Onitsha and Abia with your own oil money, you prefer to burn and destroy your own oil infrastructure and the source of your own oil money?

I think there's madness and crazy potion in the water that you people drink in the SE because this is not normal and sane thinking or mentality.

grin grin grin

Oga, Igbos don't need oil money. They can burn it down for all I care. When dem never start dey destroy oil wells for East, no be north and Lagos dey enjoy. I know you're actually not concerned about the south east, you be either northerner or Yoruba man. Cry more
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by ityP(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2021
BombAttack:
I can see the following clowns crying more than the bereaved.

You want to love Igbos because you steal oil from Imo State.

Go to your state and sell your cocoa.

no more oil and gas from southeast.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

Don't mind these idiots. See them feigning love for Igbo land. Amadioha, do your work
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by ityP(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2021
BombAttack:

Igbos don't depend on government for any single thing
https://www.nairaland.com/6539003/cbn-worries-over-low-participation#101400915

They are self made, they are not almajiri like you

Go and tell your darling daddy to release the 200 school children your boys kidnap in Niger state.

Igbo men wey start with 20 pounds after Biafran war? Na them these idiots dey bother about? Igbo man no need oil money abeg
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Kaiser20: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:
God Bless ipob

God Bless Namdidi kanu, the dear and supreme leader of the ipobian terrorist forces.

Continu.

grin grin
Yes bro. Make dem continue very soon imo state will have millions of their people in various IDP camps as refugees and Kanu will provide Ofe Owerri for dem.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Thomist(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:

To brag about the fact that you have oil is your primary concern, not terrorists destroying your oil infrastructure, multinational investment and your economic future.

You people are the most mentally dubious, backward and upside-down thinking people under the sun..

grin

Who are the "You people"

You have brought up your family stupidity online? how dare insult entire Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by juman(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Buhari is behind all those destruction.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2021
BombAttack:
I can see the following clowns crying more than the bereaved.

You want to love Igbos because you steal oil from Imo State.

Go to your state and sell your cocoa.

no more oil and gas from southeast.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

LET THE FOOLS KNOW!!!
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by showafrica(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:

To brag about the fact that you have oil is your primary concern, not terrorists destroying your oil infrastructure, multinational investment and your economic future.

You people are the most mentally dubious, backward and upside-down thinking people under the sun..

grin

Oil that does not benefit them, how do you think it will affect them. If you have been to Ohaji egbema, you will pity them, they have nothing to lose.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Chibykeray(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2021
The only thing our leaders are so good at Na expressions. If e no be shock today, na regret tomorrow or even disappointment… smh
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by owobokiri(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2021
danilmo:

See the way this one is talking oil money.. All the oil in SE combine is not up to Ondo State oil.. And Ondo state hasn't raised fume abt this.. Thunder fire u and ur spoon size oil wey demn dey use build Lagos..

1) Let's have easterners do the data collections of all oil wells and the quantity being prroduced and not the vindictive crew from Arewa/Odua lands...

2) Let's measure the quantity of slant drilling" going on igbo towns that credit oil produced in these areas to other areas. Anambra state just discovered dome..

3) Let's count the number of Oil producing communities stolen from igbo states by all the wicked boundary commissions and "dashed" to neighboring states just to spite igbos ...

Total them all, then tell us how far. You can't vindictively create states, Local governments, do boundary adjustments to favour pro Nigerian states..,devide communities based on their oil riches and then start telling me that the Igbos have no Oil. Let's have an independent assessment of all those! Ok?

An independent assessment will surely confirm to you that the biggest amount of oil produced ONSHORE in this country is produced in igbo speaking towns! That's from Imo, Anambra, Abia, Rivers and Delta States. Facts are facts!

That rest of what you wrote is what they mean when they say that someone is yapping "nyangnyangpúú"..
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Fgovernor: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am not in the class of people you should tell that.

Charity begins at home! Your region cannot even boast of a city and you will be online chest beating . Please dont tell me about Aba, Awka, Owerri or Onitsha, those are glorified towns called cities.

And you come online to be screaming that you dont depend on anything! What now do you depend on? The weeds you call vegetables on substandard or adulterated products that cannot even pass a standard test in Afghanistan

Same you guys were boasting about a newly completed cargo airport, only for us to completed cement depot.

Please spare those self sufficient and self made tales. You have all that and lots fleeing to the West and North on daily basis. The most dispersed ethnic group. Why dont you stay back in the village and be self sufficient
those guys boasting about the newly constructed cargo airport they know is for their own benefit.you wey dey talk of cement depot.does cement depot bring anything into your pocket or how many times you dey patronize the cement depot by buying cements
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:

grin
So as you dey this country now,you get economic future?.. angry undecided.anu.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by Hardfacts234(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:

My eyes go clear because it is my oil infrastructure you are burning and destroying?

You are incapable of making sense, you talk like a 2-year-old kid..
UNITY BEGGER crying more than the bereaved!

Since it's our oil infrastructure that we are destroying how is that your concern?

I expect you to concentrate on your peaceful Skull Mining region.

We the owners of the oil infrastructure are not complaining, just put useless advice down in your anus.

Good For Nothing Unity Begger!
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by eugenefelis(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Where You Read Dat One
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by holluwizzy: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Instead of burning down infrastructures, why can't you all start killing the pot belly men in house of assembly and elites looting the country, by then they will all run away and w can reposition the country ourself and elect someone who will steer the wheels of the country forward.
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by caracas: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:

grin
Otondo is it your land, why are you crying more than the supposed bereaved.
For your info igbos can never be terrorists, those guys are freedom fighters, fighting for the freedom of igbos.....
More greese to their elbows
Re: Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo by EMMY76: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
plaindealer:

grin

Oil infrastructures that the local communities are not benefitting anything from am from that area and i total support its destruction if the core north continue to reject resource control and the restructuring of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East / Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.