Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

"Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu (19821 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Your Congratulations To The Winner Of The Presidential Election Goes To Who? / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by DMerciful(m): 6:42am On Jun 01, 2021
You might be right...it's been so long.
kingmsookwagh:
it's ACUPBUPBUPBADOWN. Nop synod the black Ninja...

1 Like

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by renew4life: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Very immature of the governor, if you ask me
. Very immature of IYAMU to have been Disturbing and distracting the Governor with ,Tribunal ,Appeal Court and then Supreme Court rather than Joining him in Taking the State to higher levels .

5 Likes

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by prigoz(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Just like the letter said, would it not be better that you remain silent than spewing thrash, my humble advise though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Educhelssy: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Na person write am for am na �
HandsomeHITLER:
grin
O boy...
No joy for this guy dictionary oh...
He searched and searched but couldn't find angry angry
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by excel101(m): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2021
powerbank77:
40,000mah Joway powerbank suitable for type C laptop and phones
Pay on delivery - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4
One year warranty
What are the power ranges and price for each.
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Dpaulie(m): 6:56am On Jun 01, 2021
This iyanmu mumu gan ni

2 Likes

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by SunTzu123(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Extremely unsportsmanlike. Bad diplomacy and seriously childish of the Edo state governor.

If I were him, I would invite him to the government house and offer him to head one government agency.

He will be permanently turned from opponent to partner.
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Drosonogasta(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Edo no be Lagos

I hope Ize iyamu is not planning to join PDP with the way he's been asslicking Obaseki
After they av been used against themselves all in the name of party.
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Drosonogasta(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Edo no be Lagos

I hope Ize iyamu is not planning to join PDP with the way he's been asslicking Obaseki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by witworth(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Dem say Dem no want ur congratulatory greetings, wetin come be immature for the matter, shey when the useless ize was running up and down before from pillar to post and helter skelter just to change the people's mandate before for courts just because he is in APC ruling party, he didn't know he should have been more Humble and mature himself in the first place.
Abeg Dem no want his greetings.

5 Likes

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Krismas(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by ekestic1976(f): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Edo-PDP, grow up! This ain't the way to play reasonable politics!
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Maxymilliano(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2021
This is rubbish and totally unnecessary.
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by DeRay98(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2021
SunTzu123:
Extremely unsportsmanlike. Bad diplomacy and seriously childish of the Edo state governor.

If I were him, I would invite him to the government house and offer him to head one government agency.

Mr Expert Diplomat...
To bring a bitter rival into his camp...
Well done Sir...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Drosonogasta(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2021
DMerciful:
A C UP B UP B UP B A DOWN = FATALITY
If you played Sega and you know this combo, you're a legend!
In shau khan voice I say uuh uuh uuh!! Dont make me laugh. This's FLAWLESS VICTORY

1 Like

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by HRMK: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2021
hahaha....fear of the unknown!pdp members may av the mind that ize iyamu wants to return to pdp and share the loots!anyway,i blv oshiomole must be sanctioned by apc for bringing false claims against obaseki!!

4 Likes

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2021
So shall my enemies and enemies of this nation comes begging, crawling and weeping, gnashing their teeth and asking for forgiveness... Then shall I say; O ye people that treated us dishonourably and despised us and disgraced us... Go for there I no peace for the wicked. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Taiwojon(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2021
PDP should please oo.

There is nothing bad in congratulating your opponent o.

Anyway don't be victim of loser.

Come join the winning trains in Jesus.

Repent and accept Jesus as your lord and savior
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by duro4chang(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Too bad.
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Childish....
I would have said same if Ize-Iyamu letter is strictly on congratulating the governor for his victory but placing unnecessary demands for his supporters from the governor makes the letter nonsensical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by duality(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Maybe if ize iyamu had remained in PDP, he would have been in a better position to benefit from the fight between osheomole and obaseki.
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by SocialJustice: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
PDP spoke, you said it's the governor.
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Forumobserver12(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2021
SunTzu123:

Oga, the response came from Edo PDP and not the Governor.. besides the congratulatory message looks more like a demand than congratulatory message...

1 Like

Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Insectkiller: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Stoopid people everywhere...

Abeg make una learn how to manage una house....

Yeye people
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2021
This is political illitracy.
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by zoedew: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Hunger can make one shameless! The politicians involved must be hungry by now! Typical!!!
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by zoedew: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
SunTzu123:

That would not be politics but badlitics! Guess you have never experienced been locked out of a house you built with your sweat!! Folks have a way of changing the locks and leaving you out in the cold!!! Watch your back!
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by ogubolokento(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
ntoor.... don't go with oshiomoles you refused now your begging relax politicians pastor
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Whoknowsme: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
iampeterben:
Na so no room for frenemies.
grin grin
Re: "Keep Your Congratulations To Yourself" - Edo PDP Hammers Ize-Iyamu by Indispensable85(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol...... Nigerian politicians. Very bitter and immature people.
Going to court is not immoral or illegitimate INFACT it's a constitutional right for anyone.
Don't PDP and their candidates also go to court?
Make una develope Edo. Na dat one concern me. I passed some areas within the Benin city today, everywhere is flooded and dirty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form / Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Bola Tinubu Meets Catriona Laing, British High Commissioner In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.