Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road (12956 Views)

Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) / Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos / Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by olatuns2017: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

I prefer regionalism

Why
Regionalism?
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by yusluvad(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2021
iampeterben:
Nice one but let him come and look into Ifo LGA roads, Ota, Joju, Ewekoro, Oke-Aro, Agbado all this places nor get road. Ago Iwoye dey dere oh! Where him one even start from.
You're so on point...
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by Saintbusco1(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Agbara-Lusada is one of the best industrial hub in Nigeria... They really deserve a better road
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by theFilmtric: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
olatuns2017:

Why
Regionalism?
It is more viable
It is more patriotic

Most seccesionists are not very reasonable in thier thinking
They think with emotional sentiment
Only regionalism can help the people
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by olatuns2017: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

It is more viable
It is more patriotic

I totally agree with you
I live the way the Yorubas utilised their resources in the 60s

But

Some regions may not be better off in Regionalism

especially South East n North East

In order for them not to drag some regions backwards again

It's better we up breakup peacefully
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by Akanbiedu(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Born2conquer:
2023 at the corner, no amount of PR will change ogun state citizens mandate.
Obantoko to Adatan maddddt gan
Adata to Iberekodo, disaster
Elega to Ajitadun worst
Saje area
Not to talk of other areas, I sincerely wake up daily and i only see Dapo performance online!! And i wonder if it’s the same Ogun state in which i am or another Ogun state

Calm down. It's more important to provide conducive environment for businesses first.
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by KazikageSama: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2021
That road is long overdue. Thanks Gov. Abiodun.
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by Spainze007(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
yhu say what! do you kw that place/road at all...

Guwf:
Bad governance, spending money anyhow
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by sorepco(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Y do people talk of roaf constructions with no pics to show/prove what they are saying? How then do hold politicians accountable?
Give us 20 pictures of the constructed roads please. Any news items of developments witj no pictures shouldn't be brought here anymore please.

iampeterben:
Nice one but let him come and look into Ifo LGA roads, Ota, Joju, Ewekoro, Oke-Aro, Agbado all this places nor get road. Ago Iwoye dey dere oh! Where him one even start from.
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by Dimejimichael(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2021
You expect him to fix all these road with in few years ..

OGUN is blessed with bad roads , in every part of the state .. dapo is trying his best jawe

Born2conquer:
2023 at the corner, no amount of PR will change ogun state citizens mandate.
Obantoko to Adatan maddddt gan
Adata to Iberekodo, disaster
Elega to Ajitadun worst
Saje area
Not to talk of other areas, I sincerely wake up daily and i only see Dapo performance online!! And i wonder if it’s the same Ogun state in which i am or another Ogun state
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by Lagoon0: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2021
olatuns2017:

Nice one

Let's keep it up

Eaither ways in Nigeria.

REGIONALISM or breakup we are better off
You nailed it. Ogun state should be competing with Lagos, but she's not. undecided
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by Lagoon0: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

It is more viable
It is more patriotic

If we glamour for regionalism, just the way restructuring has been for decades we'll be taking for granted.

This is the language Nigeria politicians understand break up.
Don't say we're not reasonable infact we've thought deeper than you might have done

1 Like

Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by olatuns2017: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Lagoon0:

You nailed it. Ogun state should be competing with Lagos, but she's not. undecided

Competition is good but because of the intraland
They re complementing with each other

It's still win win for yorubas

We have the resources from ekiti to Lagos
We have veryting to do better than most developed countries today as yoruba people

We either take complete Regionalism from Nigeria or we breakup from Nigeria

Actions should start now!

YORUBAs are the most blessed in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2021
mayorjosh:
The road is too narrow, they should’ve just made it four lanes once and for all. Now they’ll have to do that in the future.
I was thinking about this today.
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by theFilmtric: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Lagoon0:

If we glamour for regionalism, just the way restructuring has been for decades we'll be taking for granted.

This is the language Nigeria politicians understand break up.
Don't say we're not reasonable infact we've thought deeper than you might have done
I don't think you thought deeply
With regionalism
Seccesion can come anytime

Lagoon0:

Regionalism would be taking for granted just like restructuring is been taking for granted.

I'm not against it.
We're giving the enemies of Yoruba land tough time with oodua nation.
I'm not against what southeast people are doing to their their land.

They're assassinating all Biafra oppositionist. They learnt the tactics from the north. The northerners find hard to expell terrorist from their land. So the best way ipob could use is the terror logic.

Don't you know it will finish if the Niger deltas start making moves also.
It will be easier for us to just secede like that.
If its about regionalism, politicians won't wait for Nigeria situation to get worst before they act.

We wanted the constitution replaced but they wanted to amend it instead. These people are taking us for a fool.

Thousands of Nigeria has nothing to loose so the greedy elite will be at lost at last.
Violence never works
You should know that by now
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by Lagoon0: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

I don't think you thought deeply
With regionalism
Seccesion can come anytime
Regionalism would be taking for granted just like restructuring is been taking for granted.

I'm not against it.
We're giving the enemies of Yoruba land tough time with oodua nation.
I'm not against what southeast people are doing to their their land.

They're assassinating all Biafra oppositionist. They learnt the tactics from the north. The northerners find hard to expell terrorist from their land. So the best way ipob could use is the terror logic.

Don't you know it will finish if the Niger deltas start making moves also.
It will be easier for us to just secede like that.
If its about regionalism, politicians won't wait for Nigeria situation to get worst before they act.

We wanted the constitution replaced but they wanted to amend it instead. These people are taking us for a fool.

Thousands of Nigeria has nothing to loose so the greedy elite will be at lost at last.
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by JoeSoapy: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2021
This road has been a death trap for years, luckily does broken down trucks never killed anyone at Lusada
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by lobbyist(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by clothingonline(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2021
We need standard roads in Nigeria

Check signature best deals in Men clothing
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by dragunov: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
moralteacher:
Good roads bring development.
Well done my admirable Governor and to the wonderful people of Ogun.

That road will not last mire than 2 months
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by moralteacher: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
dragunov:

That road will not last mire than 2 months
You right though. Too many heavy duty vehicles.
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by murmee: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
mayorjosh:
The road is too narrow, they should’ve just made it four lanes once and for all. Now they’ll have to do that in the future.
I have said it before that if the road is not dualised then it would not make any sense. The road is notably used by very heavy trucks and containers. This single lane will not last a full year!
Re: Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road by dragunov: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
moralteacher:

You right though. Too many heavy duty vehicles.
. Its not about heavy duty vehicles. Its about the quality of work. Its always been that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Housing Allowance: How NWC Members Staff Got ₦1.3 Billion / Governor Ugwuanyi Arrives Venue Of Emergency PDP Governor's Forum Meeting / Obasanjo, Ango Abdullahi Strategies Ahead Of 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.