Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77688 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
And if his son picks up arms to revenge his father's dead some apes will lash out at him.

The son would be shot as well.

You think you're in a Chinese or an indian film?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by iHart(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Shattap, who killed him ? Nnamdi Kanu ? Who brough the military ? Nnamdi Kanu ? Who has been killing Igbos en masse even before IPOB ? Nnamdi Kanu ?

Think deep Man.
exactly what I am saying, he has turned you guys to use provocative and insultive words on your fellow men.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Euegene100001: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Civil war fit go set for Nigeria if Buhari still be president from now till year end
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by zoedew: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Let’s see how fast the Nigerian Police “neutralise” his killers like they did Gulak’s in record time!! Hope Uzodinma will do well to speak up and let us know the victim “did not deserve to die”!

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by optionalY09: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Biafran Agitators never killed anyone only awareness through the worship of Elohim. Uzodimma Invited solder not Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.

Bro...the way you feature on all Biafra related trends is legendary.

Hope all is well
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by hammerDK: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
HOPELESS UZODINMA SHOULD STEP DOWN AS GOVERNOR NOW.

HOPELESS SHOULD STEP DOWN AS GOVERNOR AND LEAVE IMO STATE.

HOPELESS NEVER WON ANY ELECTION, FULANI PLACED IN IKONSO HOUSE, TO BE PROVIDING THEM WITH COVER TO MURDER IGBOS.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Kanu is a total disaster to igbo peopl.
may you receive such treatment any time you try to fight for your right
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kindlyheart: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!
things like this have been going on for a long time.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Raph82(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why are there so much killings out there these days? With the rate of killings here, the whole country will die out before 2023. God heal this land.

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unrated900(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
You usless
Ipob miscreants
Should stop lieing on Nigerian army
Any small thing Nigeria army
Didn’t you see what this Igbos are doing
It seems you want your Land wiped away by Buhari
Just as obasanjo wiped that land off then
Be-warned ipob
You cannot win the war on government.
Collect your Biafra with peace and not in pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Maybe he refused to stop at a military check point with " I come from THE abroad " mentality...

Or IPOB killed him for disobeying the sit at home order....

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by anoziechi(f): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It shall never be well with Nnamdi maize kanu supleme leader of ipob terrorist organization. R.I.P.
shataap... Na ipob kill am
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by barinedan(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unknown gunmen are killing and getting away with it, what will be the punishment for this known gunmen on uniform
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Calculating:
And if his son picks up arms to revenge his father's dead some apes will lash out at him.
let him pick,,what is he waiting for... similar things happen in borno....is natural ,the innocent bwill suffer with guilty..when an atmosphere of such is created alot of negative things will happen...army nearly finished innocent youth in borno not until they all desert the state..we warn they so no they are singing kanu praise..the people there should prepare this is how it started in northeast..at the rudimentary stage they people were praising Boko Haram..wait at see the darkest side of the military men if paraventure there is a need to declare emergency rule their...the darkest side of the army is still yet to come....congrats to gun men

4 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by anoziechi(f): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Maybe he refused to stop at a military check point with " I come from THE abroad " mentality...

Or IPOB killed him for disobeying the sit at home order....
the said "by the Nigerian army" abi you no see that one??
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
airminem:
sad Bastaard children of terrorism Killing one of their own. One cannot get a better life in their home country because of some numbskull that dont care about the survival or wellbeing of the SE. Their lust for Biafra and their greed not only made them betray us, but themselves in the face of their own god. Their agitation for biafra land was always LIES. grin

Bimbo, please re read, he was summarily executed by the Nigerian army not IPoB!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by segebase(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rip
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
anoziechi:
the said "by the Nigerian army" abi you no see that one??

Video or picture evidence of Nigerian Army doing so?

I could easily claim US NAVY SEALS shot him.

4 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
That's what they are good at, if na boko boys now for north dem go pick race. May those behind this never know peace. Very disturbing!
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by anoziechi(f): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
People wey mange travel wetin dem con wan do for this hell hole

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Peace2allmen: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

Shut up, you are an efulefu. Someone was killed by the people that should protect him and you are talking rubbish. Is this not what NK is fighting against. Onye ara
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by paramakina202: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unfortunately nothing good has ever come in the name of war.
Its always deprivation,starvation and annihilation and mass murder.
Ndi Igbo should do everything in their power to stop second Biafra tragedy from happening.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.
This has always been the reason, to kill hardworking Igbos for fun.
All of you reading will blame the Igbos as usual but these killings have been going on for a long time now, it must stop! This is a very resourceful young man cut down in his prime by a vindictive state hellbent on carrying out a genocide in the east.

The army are not killing hardworking fulanis because of the murderous fulani Herdsmen. There is no genocide in Borno against innocent civilians because of Boko Haram! Nthis man was heading to the airport. Obviously he's reasonably dressed and doesn't in any way look like a militant...The Nigerian army under Buhari has now turned the killing of igbo youths into a national past time and the dregs of the society like the one below this post are cheering them on...
The consequences will be dire..

This exactly what I was saying. The Army have been killing Igbo's even before the War we are witnessing now.

We don't want the NIGERIAN ARMY in our region!!!!

Let them go with the police!

We don't have any Terrorism,Nor Banditing or Kidnapping here. All these where falsefully brought up by the NIGERIAN army and evil police.

We can create Vigilantes like Bakassi boys and ESN to assist in any criminal activities and we are fine.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Shut up, you bastard!

A man has just been murdered by your murderous Nigerian army, and all you can do is turn around and heap the blame on Mazi Kanu that is trying to free us from this mess!
a dog that is destined to go astray will never hear the whitsle of the hunter....wait till buhari government is advise to declare emergency rule then,,,,that is when I will see the darkest side of these kaki boys....ask borno youth......people will suffer and biafra still will not come

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by lastchild: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
ipob and esn can not be killing their brothers in the name of Biafra, whoever that believe ipob or esn is doing these is an illiterate

this is political, coming from apc fulani people
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by francis5051: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
it shall neva be well with you too because Nnamdi Kanu didn’t Shot d man
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by pahars(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ones one leaves this useless country I think it's better not to return..except if ones parents is still here

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Mpanyi: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

Are you sure you really brought this to yourself? Mind you, it's not really about Biafra. It's about invaders invading people's land leaving death and sorrow in their trail while the powers that be look the other way.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by West2019(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nigeria mumu uppon all this killing here and there Nigeria no fit remove buhari for power shame to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Video or picture evidence of Nigerian Army doing so?

I could easily claim US NAVY SEALS shot him.
Dumb ass, if you happen to be there you will video or snap pics of Nigerian army abi? Think well now, don't be doubting-Thomas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.