Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) (77700 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
THE UGM AT WORK.WELL DONE MORE ARSENAL TO YOUR CANNON.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

There are many Soldiers facing life in jail in the Hague for believing the nonsense you wrote above

Even international law of the Geneva convention does not allow Soldiers to kill captured enemy Soldiers, to even talk about shooting unarmed civilians

This was cold blooded murder because a Soldier has no business shooting an unarmed civilian

Nonsense I wrote ba? Of all the people wey soldier kill for Nigeria since 1999, which of them are in the Hague? I don't like insulting people here but your sentiments have made your thinking likened to that of a cretin. Since you want the war to continue, make e continue sir.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Kalapizim(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Princewell2012:

Some one said here on this forum that they are going to revenge, do you think fulanis will come down here to do the revenging? The Nigerian Army will do the work.
I can't be debating this rubbish talk
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by drmuri(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
what if the killer's are ugm,I believe u also saw the video of the Enugu man shot in broad daylight by ugm yesterday had it been it was not on camera I know u lots will blame soldiers.

The earlier u people accept u are in the early stage of anarchy the better,crime rate will skyrocket n your economy will nose dive
God bless you richly.
By empowering hoodlums in the guise of freedom fighting, any body who has offended those hoodlums in the past can be assasinated and the killing will be blamed on government.
It is good to be wise.
Meanwhile, you can't continue to kill soilders and not meet deadly consequences
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

When you say "Be wise", what do you really mean?
I will be glad to have an honest answer..
Be wise! How? Allow Buhari to rape and plunder? Explain..

The igbos leaving in the northern are going about there normal business.. did any one run back home for safety??

Northerners are killing them self more then ever before.. never in history. Middle belt fight along side with the north.. killing billions of Igbos in 1967.

What if this is payback time ? With all the political game they're playing in north just to cash out... with insecurity

ESN came in as a result of Fulani headsman taking over all our Forest waiting for order to start killing people or take over our land. for me is (Propaganda)

Did ESN ever have gun battle with the so call Fulani headsman in the forest?

ESN turn around started Killing security personnel 80% are SE , SS ,SW

The plans to engage military on gun battle... did not start today .. he wanted to hijack endsars then but failed..

But I think he finally got that engagement now.

Be Wise when you where unknown soldier, unknown police, unknown person, unknown this and that even after investigation..then know that govt has place there instruments of magic...

They can kill anybody and tag it to unknown gun men...

They can kill any young man, business man criminal, cultists and call them unknown gun men.

More youths will die
Innocent people will die.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Soldiers shot and killed an unarmed man and you are blaming Kanu?

Are Soldiers supposed to shoot unarmed people?
You got to understand that the civil space in Nigeria particularly the southeast is highly militarized now. It is a universal standard of war situation that in highly militarized regions where the lives of security agents is highly endangered, thier rifles must alws be cocked down while the safety catch will be on.
Unfortunately this is the reality in the southeast, many more people (innocent ones) will go down, security agents too.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Naajjii: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
I will assume you're referring to the ipob ESN in the NORTh.

But if you think you can attack normal everyday IGBO in the north like you do BEFORE, my brother am sorry.. the implosion will be very loud
Ok tell your people to keep attacking northerners un provoked, we shall see the implosion. all of you Igbo are the same you are all ESN/IPOB ,unknown gunmen members , so am referring to all of you
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
RIP young man,may the Lord him eternal rest
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Generalnomercy: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...

Who is upon " yourselves "?

Some of you Yoruba's are so daft that you claim Igbo at all cost.

Face your wasted land ravaged by Fulani terrorists.

Those that killed him will pay a terrible price.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:
Hmmmmm, see what we have brought to ourselves. I want Biafra but I don't want the NK type of Biafran!!!

Modified: for those insulting me, this is exactly what I am talking about, Insultive and provocative agitation. Some of the killings in our land is as a result of NK's provocative form of agitation. UGM kill police and army, it is our brothers they are killing. The army and police turn around to kill "UGM", it is still our brothers that are dying...
/
When many were killed a few years ago in Operation Python Dance, did provocative agitation and UGM exist? Some of you are idiots.

/
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by DukeJenrus: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
The army's should better leave Imo state with immediate effect than killing innocent people what's are this nonsense, instead of then to fight bandit and bokoharam they're there killing continue one day God we strike them dead through for innocent blood you're sharing in this country
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
fregeneh:

That's the same strategy of ojukwu no difference he rejected food supplies through land corridor thereby staving millions of his people including children just to curry simperty from intranational community. As it was in the beginning so its now and forever more

If they understand the white man agenda about population and Africa.

There is no love from the other side... Millions will die who cares...

Agenda to reduce the population.

NK and his family are safe noting to lose

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

ignore those fools quoting you negatively.
Most igbos on this forum are known to be senseless via their stupid comments and they don't even reside in the SE sef
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
What did the Man say or do to them. They can't just kill him like that,
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
quit commenting like a teenager .. go back to bed

Yes I have gone back...with your mum grin

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
yes he is .. but you're not asking for the head of the FULANI soldier who killed the innocent man.

And by the way .. your account is less than 18hours old.

New moniker ?
Pls leave fulani out of this? Ask your igbo ugm/esn. New moniker does not mean i should not express my thought.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Don't go to Nigeria.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
kingthreat:

I used to respect your posts on the anti-cultism thread. But here you are encouraging carnage to continue. Your dream of Biafra will involve the exodus of all Igbos out of every other region and loss of their properties Sorry to say, you that is encouraging blood in the name of war and those that are doing so in the name of cultism wars are the same thing.

See, keep that respect aside and look at these nairaland threads on the current happenings in the east and the subsequent online rhetoric for what they are: A concerted strategy at pushing a particular narrative. You've offered advise upon advise and each time met with what? That is because behind the scenes, those you think you are having a conversation with are actually part of a war propaganda machine, doing their day jobs and getting whatever rewards due from it.
I echo the words of the vice president Yemi Osinbajo whenever I make that statement. And however you choose to look at it, it is the stark naked reality of what is bound to happen.
When you talk about warfare (which has started already on various fronts), you keep morality aside and state the facts for what they are.
The actualization of Biafra would be one less problem for whatever remains of the geographical expression called Nigeria to deal with. True or false?
The mass exodus of the Igbos who control the economy of this country and have a larger population of their citizens resident outside of the South East (even though they fail to realize this) would leave a very wide space for other Nigerians to fill, thereby improving the economic index per -capita. True or false?
The actualization of Biafra, if the actions offline/online by the majority of them would grant the heart desires of that particular ethnic group, WHATEVER the cost. True or false?
Innocent people will die in any armed insurrection in any part of the world. True or false?
Why then, would anyone not support that ambition since the slogan is "Biafra or death."
A war for secession and cultism are not even closely related.
I will always support the actualization of a sovereign Biafran nation. That much is true.
The fastest way to end a protracted conflict is to encourage the speedy expedition of this current process. There'll be less bloodshed there in.
Try to pacify a people to not do something when they are already started and your chances of success are pretty slim.
There are already losses on both sides and there will be further losses regardless of how much we want to wish it away.
This is not child's play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Truth be told, who should be blamed if you truly want to be straight.

Do we have this kind of Extra-judicial killings around this time last year?

Well we blame army but blame that useless hunched back albino fugitive Terrorist Cownu more. As long as he keeps commanding Youths who can't think deeply, we might keep hearing this kind of news.

Nnamdi Kanu has caused more tears to flow than happiness. That's just the truth

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

So are u saying that d guy that was killed was UGM and that at one point or another he killed police and soldiers and d military retaliated by killing him?
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by JuanJO(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

I know you grew up hearing BIAFRA agitation. Brother just type RIP and shut the hell up. Imo was killings is been Mastermind. Same tactics dey used during Endsars to end the peaceful protest.

RIP oguchi.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Truth be told, who should be blamed if you truly want to be straight.

Do we have this kind of Extra-judicial killings around this time last year?

Well we blame army but blame that useless hunched back albino fugitive Terrorist Cownu more. As long as he keeps commanding Youths who can't think deeply, we might keep hearing this kind of news.

Nnamdi Kanu has caused more tears to flow than happiness. That's just the truth

But d killing of soldiers by bandits and Bokoharam has never led to soldiers killing civilians in d north. Can u negate that fact? Can u tell me how d military responded to d killing of it's men in d story below:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/7/20/bandits-kill-23-nigerian-soldiers-in-northwest-report
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by justtoodark: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
this guy doesnt look like a ipobian....
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
naija1stnigar:
may you receive such treatment any time you try to fight for your right
I will not fight for good thing in a bad way, so your prayer is back to sender.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
You can ask Bornu People about that.

For bandit, we've not heard of how civilians supports their attrocities ANYWHERE.

Everyone is suspect in South East, we've watched numerous videos of how civilians hails and abbeit UGM killing security operatives.
lexy2014:

But d killing of soldiers by bandits and Bokoharam has never led to soldiers killing civilians in d north. Can u negate that fact?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/7/20/bandits-kill-23-nigerian-soldiers-in-northwest-report
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Uchek(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
You be dundee united. Obviously, from your post, it shows you don't know the story of Mandela and his fightagainst Apartheid

OVB123:
Innocent people be killed everyday because of Kanu. May God judge Him. If he knows he truly want to liberate Ndigbo then he should come back to Nigeria and fight like a freedom fighter not these nonsense his doing; given order(s) from oversea.
Nelson Mandela of South Africa, Fidel Castro and other Free fighters too numerous to mention did it without instigating their followers against the government on sit
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by shiffynaani(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unik3030:
what if the killer's are ugm,I believe u also saw the video of the Enugu man shot in broad daylight by ugm yesterday had it been it was not on camera I know u lots will blame soldiers.

The earlier u people accept u are in the early stage of anarchy the better,crime rate will skyrocket n your economy will nose dive
gerrout! You are deaf they said na army kill am
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Etogist: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
iHart:

You're mad. You people like are encouraging security men to continue in their impunity. Instead of blaming the culprit you're talking arrant nonsense. You want to sound politically correct. Efulefu.
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You can ask Bornu People about that.

For bandit, we've not heard of how civilians supports their attrocities ANYWHERE.

Everyone is suspect in South East, we've watched numerous videos of how civilians hails and abbeit UGM killing security operatives.

Are u in imo state& SE to be making d claims that u are making? If u aren't, why then should I ask Borno people anything?

But d killing of soldiers by bandits and Bokoharam has never led to soldiers killing civilians in d north. Can u negate that fact? Can u tell me how d military responded to d killing of it's men in d story below:

Who are d "we" u referring to that have watched several videos? meanwhile

Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
shiffynaani:
gerrout! You are deaf they said na army kill am
the joke is on u
Re: Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by Ever8090: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:
This is the reason they invented choas in Imo state. This is the reason they are desperate to set the east on fire.
This has always been the reason, to kill hardworking Igbos for fun.
All of you reading will blame the Igbos as usual but these killings have been going on for a long time now, it must stop! This is a very resourceful young man cut down in his prime by a vindictive state hellbent on carrying out a genocide in the east.

The army are not killing hardworking fulanis because of the murderous fulani Herdsmen. There is no genocide in Borno against innocent civilians because of Boko Haram! This man was heading to the airport. Obviously he's reasonably dressed and doesn't in any way look like a militant...The Nigerian army under Buhari has now turned the killing of igbo youths into a national past time and the dregs of the society like the one below this post are cheering them on...
The consequences will be dire..
the east was the most peaceful region in Nigeria untill Nnamdi kanu showed up with inflammatory choice of words and directing his people from his hide out to start killing security operatives for reasons best known to him..so the east brought this on themselves stop this stupid tactics of setting things up and pointing fingers at others..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.