Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:30 AM

Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? (2559 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / Top 8: Signs She'll Make A Bad Girlfriend / Can A Bad Girlfriend Be A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by african1(f): 3:02am On May 02, 2011
Okay I will make this as short as I can. Earlier tonight I was at my house combing my hair while my boyfriend was over. He looked at me and said " babe, how do you feel about short black hair"? I told him its fine, but I personally don't like it. And then I asked him why he said it. He was said that he always liked short black hair, and that it would look good on me. I thought he was joking and told him I would never cut and die my hair. He looked very disappointed, but didn't say anything. Now I would never change my hair, but I feel a little bad about it. So now what do you think? Does it make me a bad girlfriend?

*your help is very much appreciated*.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:25am On May 02, 2011
no. . . its YOUR hair. as long as he is just a boyfriend, he is temporary. what if you guys break up tomorrow?
psshh, if thats the case, why didn't he find a girl that already had short, black hair?
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by 190: 3:27am On May 02, 2011
THE AMAKA:

no. . . its YOUR hair. as long as he is just a boyfriend, he is temporary. what if you guys break up tomorrow?
psshh, if thats the case, why didn't he find a girl that already had short, black hair?

Simple! cool cool
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by arramyjay: 11:38am On May 02, 2011
No u are nt a bad girlfriend. It is ur hair.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by InkedNerd(f): 11:53am On May 02, 2011
@OP: Why would that make you a bad girlfriend? Its your hair not his. If you told him you liked dreadlocks and he said he doesn't like dreadlocks, would that make him a bad boyfriend?
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by obowunmi(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2011
OP is a teenager. I'm think 14 year old girl still finding her way thru the world.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by IZUKWU(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2011
May be you have been demanding for money to do ur hair and he feels low cut will be easier to maintain.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by 190: 12:23pm On May 02, 2011
obowunmi:

OP is a teenager. I'm think 14 year old girl still finding her way thru the world.
grin grin grin
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by MMM2(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2011
yes u re a bad girl and u re self- centred.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by segdaf: 12:45pm On May 02, 2011
not at all!!! but u need to check yourself first. it might be that u don't take good care of the hair on time which he doesn't know how to approach u on it so, u have to take care of urself very well and on the othe hand if u are doing all these before then u have to let him understand that the glory of a woman is her hair i believe he will listen if u use cool voice to explain that.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by snthesis(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2011
Yeah- ΰ r a badass longhaired GF grin
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by iice(f): 3:45am On May 03, 2011
dye hair to black? Whats the color of your hair?
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by african1(f): 3:47am On May 03, 2011
First of all I am 18 years old. I am not hiding my age, also I already said that I would NOT cut or die my hair, but I was feeling bad about it, because he is very important to me. I was just wondering what you guys might do in my case.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by Mynd44: 3:52am On May 03, 2011
Pointless topic but her age says it all. Why should this even be discussed omode lon se yin

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by african1(f): 4:08am On May 03, 2011
Mynd_44:

Pointless topic but her age says it all. Why should this even be discussed omode lon se yin

if its pointless! why comment. And my age has nothing to do this. I am a big girl, I can handle myself. If you are not gonna help the STFU
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by african1(f): 4:11am On May 03, 2011
snthesis:

Yeah- ΰ r a badass longhaired GF grin
iice:

dye hair to black? Whats the color of your hair?

Its bright RED. HA HA HA Very pretty, thats why I will never change it.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by iice(f): 4:13am On May 03, 2011
Then don't change it.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by african1(f): 4:18am On May 03, 2011
Thanks for the help those who did. I figured it out. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley ANd NO I won't do anything I don't want to for nobody. Lol
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by CrudeOil1(m): 4:46am On May 03, 2011
Redhead?
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by Jenifa1: 7:12am On May 03, 2011
african1:

Its bright RED. HA HA HA Very pretty, thats why I will never change it.

lol no comment  cheesy
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by Ekpoma1: 7:22am On May 03, 2011
If you cant cut your hair, dnt ask him money 2 beautify ur hair.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by MsPotato(f): 7:25am On May 03, 2011
No, it doesnt make u a bad gf. Its just your own personal preferences.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by adamsrib(f): 9:45am On May 03, 2011
Don't ever feel guilty for not offering to change something you love about yourself for someone else. It is important that you like and love what you see in the mirror. A womans hair is her crown, wear whatever you have proudly!
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by Somaliland(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2011
YES please change it for him. My ex girlfriend was so pretty and had great long soft hair and I swear she cut it so short like Haley Barey style. I swear I was so close to dumping her, there is nothing I hate than a girl with short hair. She wasn't the same after her hair was short I swear it was like I was dating another girl.
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by hunkyjohn(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2011
The guy needs to love you just the way you are. Your hair is a symbol of your beauty. If he starts this way, he will soon tell you he has always wanted a lady with larger breasts or butt. That may make you depressed and drive you to do what may be dangerous to your health. As some have said, it would have made more sense if you were married. He's your boyfriend for now, pls keep your asset. if he cant like you that way, he's not worth you and he's probably getting tired of you. (Sorry if that makes you feel bad, but I just have to be frank with you.)
Re: Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? by hunkyjohn(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2011
Bruno Mars: Just The Way You Are

Ooo-hhhhh
Oooo-hhhh

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining.
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying.
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday.

Yeaaa. I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me.
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see.
But everytime she ask me 'Do I look okay?' I say, 

When I see your face (face, face) there's not a thing that I would change.
'Cause you're amazing just the way you are.
And when you smile (smile, smile) the whole world stops
and stares for a while.
'Cause, girl, you're amazing just the way you are.

Yeaaa!

Her lips, her lips I could kiss them all day if she let me.
Her laugh, her laugh she hates, but I think it's so sexy.
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday.

Ohhh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change.
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same.
Sooo don't even bother asking if you look okay, you know I'll say,

When I see your face (face, face) there's not a thing that I would change.
And when you smile (smile, smile) the whole world stops
and stares for a while.

The way you are.
The way you are.
Girl, you're amazing, just the way you are.

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change.
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.

Yeaaa.

Now, how does that sound?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink / * / Five Deadly Terms Used By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.