Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45039 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by roymary: 7:54am On May 02, 2011
DUDE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS SLAPPED TO DEATH.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 7:54am On May 02, 2011
bidemi12:

We'll think about it. . . . . .

Does America occupation provides food on the table for people ? No,it only brings death and sorrow.That is why I'm disappointed in jonathan with his asss-kissing every now and then.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 7:54am On May 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It's not just the Middle East. They need to get the hell out of every other country they're freakin' occupying tongue

bidemi12:

We'll think about it. . . . . .

ROTFLMAO!!!

LOL grin grin grin grin Not serious at all.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by SHEAU(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2011
I dnt want to believe Obama, Osama might ve been long dead. Dis may b 1 of the politics to get obama reelectn bid right on track as many americans belive his govt deserves not 2nd term. IMHO
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ektbear: 7:57am On May 02, 2011
oyb:

just found this

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is so great grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 7:57am On May 02, 2011
SHEAU:

I dnt want to believe Obama, Osama might ve been long dead. Dis  may b 1 of the politics to get obama reelectn bid right on track as many americans belive his govt deserves not 2nd term. IMHO

Wow, Nigerian politicians have abused our minds.
See conspiracy of all conspiracy theories.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 7:59am On May 02, 2011
Finally Buhari Mentor is DEAD!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 7:59am On May 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hrm. This made me pause. Sort of the same issue I had with fstranger. You live in NYC right now, yes? You live in the US? Doesn't that alone mean they command at least a little bit of your loyalty? If not that, at least neutrality?

No offense but me living here doesn't mean I owe anyone my loyalty. So if I see them doing something that is just downright wrong, I should go along with it because I live here? There are things that the Nigerian government does that is wrong and people still call them out on it. Do people here on Nairaland not talk down about their own motherland? Even if I lived in another country and I felt that they were involved in something that is wrong, I would still speak about it. My residency there shouldn't mean that I should be loyal to a government that is doing something wrong.

~Bluetooth:

Does America occupation provides food on the table for people ? No,it only brings death and sorrow.That is why I'm disappointed in jonathan with his asss-kissing every now and then.

lipsrsealed

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by COOLDK(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2011
werepeLeri:

u make no sense.
it takes a person that doesnt get sense to know a comment that make no sense.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by dustydee: 8:00am On May 02, 2011
Obama just won his second term bid. grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by JimmyBoy1: 8:01am On May 02, 2011
Getting him is a symbolic victory for US anti-terror plot. As former Pres. Bush said, the simple message is that "US gonna get you dead or alive no matter how long it takes".
On the political front, this achievement has given Obama about 50points out of the 100 points required to clinch second term. Obama just needs to make some gains on the economic front, improvement in employment and reduction of budget deficit
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by COOLDK(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2011
werepeLeri:

u make no sense.
it takes a person that doesnt get sense to know a comment that make no sense.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 02, 2011
Good news!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 8:06am On May 02, 2011
Ozin:

Finally Buhari Mentor is DEAD!!!
have you ever seen a hausa/fulani with ''dada'' hair before ? Buhari is a political terrorist,he's far different from osama.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Knight1(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2011
Not to interrupt the barrage of insults on the guy, but
1. HAS THE US REALLY PROVEN THAT OSAMA WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11? ALL THEY GOT IS A CONFESSION WHICH ANY ANTI-AMERICAN GROUP 'LL READILY MAKE?
2. WHILE I BELIEVE HE DESERVES TO DIE FOR THE OTHER CRIMES HE/ HIS GROUP COMMITTED, IS THE US NOT BEGINNING TO GO TOO FAR, I MEAN THEY JUST ATTEMPTED TO KILL GADDAFI TO RESTORE DEMOCRACY TO FAR FAR WAY LIBYA?
3. DOES THIS THEN MEAN THAT, SO FAR DEMOCRACY IS THE END PRODUCT, CITIZENS OF OPPRESSES COUNTRIES CAN BEGIN TO COUNT ON THE US AS THEIR ASSASINS?

ANYWAY, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FAMILIES OF THE 9/11 VICTIMS *IF IT WAS TRULY OSAMA THAT MASTERMINDED THE ATTACK*
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Knight1(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2011
BTW, THAT PICTURE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A DEAD GUY TO ME, HIS TEETH ARE STILL EXPOSED (never seen a dead man's teeth) AND HIS FACE MUSCLES AREN'T RELAXED.
SO I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE REAL ONE.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, I AM NOT SADDENED THAT OSAMA IS DEAD. JUST TRYING TO BE OBJECTIVE!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by elderbros(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2011
Americans
Usama bin laden was wasted 4 nothing thats if truly he is dead. So many people have bn killed concerning this 9/11 issue. So many lives were lost, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, e.t.c. Up till date there is no clear proof of what really happened that day. Most departments in the pentagon is headed by Jews. come to think of it; All the Jews were not at work that day; could this be considered luck?

always gud wen u tnink b4 u jump 2 conclusions, The USA is after Usama, his country and some other Arab nations for very personal reasons that will never be disclosed 2 any1.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 8:19am On May 02, 2011
Bin Laden dead at last. At least, the families of those that lost loved ones in terrorist attacks can at last feel some sort of justice has been served. It's pretty late in coming, and it won't bring back the thousands of Christians and Moslems that died in attacks worldwide.

But it's something.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by eghost247(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2011
[size=25pt]Just HOPE TRUMP DOES NOT ASK TO SEE OSAMA"S DEATH CERTIFICATE[/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 8:21am On May 02, 2011
Knight1:

Not to interrupt the barrage of insults on the guy, but
1. HAS THE US REALLY PROVEN THAT OSAMA WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11? ALL THEY GOT IS A CONFESSION WHICH ANY ANTI-AMERICAN GROUP 'LL READILY MAKE?
2. WHILE I BELIEVE HE DESERVES TO DIE FOR THE OTHER CRIMES HE/ HIS GROUP COMMITTED, IS THE US NOT BEGINNING TO GO TOO FAR, I MEAN THEY JUST ATTEMPTED TO KILL GADDAFI TO RESTORE DEMOCRACY TO FAR FAR WAY LIBYA?
3. DOES THIS THEN MEAN THAT, SO FAR DEMOCRACY IS THE END PRODUCT, CITIZENS OF OPPRESSES COUNTRIES CAN BEGIN TO COUNT ON THE US AS THEIR ASSASINS?

ANYWAY, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FAMILIES OF THE 9/11 VICTIMS *IF IT WAS TRULY OSAMA THAT MASTERMINDED THE ATTACK*

It's all about forcing democracy on the Arabs.The north koreans,venezuelans,cubans and chinese have the right to choose commnism and that must be respected.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kodewrita(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2011
AM sure they were asked to bring him back alive if possible but the guy in front wanted to take his pound of flesh and not allow the possibility that some american court might set him free on a technicality

Die Towelhead!!!! (Heavy gunfire)

Cave monkey !!!!! (More gunfire)

haul his dead ass back to the US.

Official US property.

But the way his body was taken back suggests the work of international hi-tech bounty hunters. Took the body back to collect their pay. I think The navy seal stuff was just a smokescreen.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kodewrita(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

It's all about forcing democracy on the Arabs.The north koreans,venezuelans,cubans and chinese have the right to choose commnism and that must be respected.
Then let the people of the republics be allowed to make that choice in some referendum not potentates/tyrants choosing for millions of people.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 8:28am On May 02, 2011
kodewrita:

Then let the people of the republics be allowed to make that choice in some referendum not potentates/tyrants choosing for millions of people.

The people of britain have been agitating against the british monarchy for long,how many times do you get to hear them or is the government suppressing them ?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by kodewrita(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The people of britain have been agitating against the british monarchy for long,how many times do you get to air them or is the government suppressing them ?
They are not serious about it,,otherwise their MPs would have moved a motion to stop it. Its only a militant minority thats making noise. besides the monarchy is not in power, they only collect subventions from the government. Chavez is in power and killing people.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by violent(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The people of britain have been agitating against the british monarchy for long,how many times do you get to hear them or is the government suppressing them ?

Which people of Britain are agitating against the monarchy? ---- Mostly the minority i guess!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 8:36am On May 02, 2011
kodewrita:

They are not serious about it,,otherwise their MPs would have moved a motion to stop it. Its only a militant minority thats making noise. besides the monarchy is not in power, they only collect subventions from the government. Chavez is in power and killing people.

if the queen is just a figure head and powerless as you suggest ,why are they still maintaining the monarchy system ?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by violent(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

if the queen is just a figure head and powerless as you suggest ,why are they still maintaining the monarchy system ?

simple! Because it brings money to Britain!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.