Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (45514 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Thor(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2011
Maybe next he should turn his attention and exterminate all the Yahoo boys and their families  angry angry

Bad week for scum, first Gadaffi's son, now Bin Laden and next maybe Gadaffi himself?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2011
Now they can bury his arse with a pig and turn him away from Mecca.  cool

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2011
Gadafi is a dead man talking, fer sure.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Thor(m): 6:31am On May 02, 2011
EzeUche__:

Now they can bury his arse with a pig and turn him away from Mecca.  cool

grin grin grin grin

Maybe they they should bury him with a pig in Mecca  cheesy cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by roymary: 6:32am On May 02, 2011
Gadahfi is a great disappointment. I thought he was wiser but chose to ruin all he he has acquire. He can never be an happy man again. Lost so much.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kobojunkie: 6:34am On May 02, 2011
According to CNN, what I heard(I think)

---- Intelligence was gathered 4 years ago on the nickname of the courier that handled Osama's deliveries(or something like that), as well as the potential locations of the mansion. This intelligence was extracted from detainees

---- 2 years ago, the intelligence agencies were able to obtain the real name of the courier and his brother and able to put a trace on them.

---- Last August, the intelligence agencies got substantial information on the location of the mansion but still needed to make sure the intelligence was credible

-----last week, Obama ordered the strike and BOOM . . . Obama is dead

----- 2 other men were killed during the raid. A woman was killed -- she was used as a shield by one of the other men.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ranoscky(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2011
F[i]u[/i]ck him jare. Hell fire straight!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kobojunkie: 6:36am On May 02, 2011
Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (Arabic: أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن‎, ʾUsāmah bin Muḥammad bin ʿAwaḍ bin Lādin; March 10, 1957 – c. May 1, 2011[1][2][3]) was a member of the wealthy Saudi bin Laden family and the founder of the jihadist terrorist[4] organization al-Qaeda, responsible for the September 11 attacks on the United States and numerous other mass-casualty attacks against civilian and military targets. As a result of his dealings in and advocacy of violent extremist jihad, Osama bin Laden lost his Saudi citizenship and was disowned by his billionaire family.[5]

Osama's wiki page has already been updated!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by oyewolejos(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2011
eghost247:

[size=20pt]HOPEFULLY DONALD TRUMP WONT ASK FOR OSAMAS DEAD CERTIFICATE[/size]

He has a right to.
We must see the badly mutilated body abeg grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2011

cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tpia5: 6:43am On May 02, 2011

hmm
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Woke4all(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2011
SHOULD I CALL THIS A POLITICAL STRATEGY?

Goodluck to OBAMA grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 6:49am On May 02, 2011
Lmao, w/e. This is only the beginning. Its only a matter of time before the next person in command steps up. Obama [just like ever other yeye president] will use Osama's death as a reason why America should be the global police. . . As if anyone asked them anyway.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by olabukola: 6:53am On May 02, 2011
We need to see proof of this news. Some websites are saying its not true.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 6:53am On May 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Lmao, w/e. This is only the beginning. Its only a matter of time before the next person in command steps up. Obama [just like ever other yeye president] will use Osama's death as a reason why America should be the global police. . . As if anyone asked them anyway.

Exactly what I was saying.

But then, his death does not signify the end of American-Islamic war, but more of a consolation to his victims' family. Ofcourse, another mo-ron is going to replace Osama.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 6:55am On May 02, 2011
olabukola:

^^ Some websites will always sahy it is not true.
Those websites know people will be googling for counter-claims.

Those websites just want traffic.
Those websites are like ugly girls wearing short skirts in a club with bad lighting full of drunk guys.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Princek12(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Exactly what I was saying.

But then, his death does not signify the end of American-Islamic war, but more of a consolation to his victims' family. Ofcourse, another mo-ron is going to replace Osama.

its not an islamic war; it is a war against terror
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 6:56am On May 02, 2011
Why are they celebrating because they killed him,was it not the same Americans that used him against the soviet invasion of Afghanistan ? I hope those libyans can learn from history that America will only use them to achieve their selfish interests.
osama believed in a cause and he has died for it.like I always say,you can't force everybody to appreciates democracy and that is how it's going to continue till the end of time.Nevertheless,the pains America have caused the Arab world is an heavy and eliminating osama will not solve the problem but instead worsen it cuz there are a lot of bin laden's waiting to take on his ideologies.It's a network of people that will go extra mile to die for what they believe in.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Builder: 6:56am On May 02, 2011
Osama dead!!!!! lucky bastard, dude will be like phucking virgins everyday, does anyone knows where i can get an application form to replace him.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 6:57am On May 02, 2011
Princek12:

its not an islamic war; it is a war against terror

Not through Osama's perspective.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Princek12(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Not through Osama's perspective.  

true. thank god isama don quench
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by princeonx: 6:59am On May 02, 2011
olabukola:

You no sabi road to Pakistan  grin

Builder:

Osama dead!!!!! lucky naughty person, dude will be like phucking virgins everyday, does anyone knows where i can get an application form to replace him.
shocked  I rebook you in Jesus name
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2011
Drag his body through the streets of DC and New York.

Do not give him a proper Muslim burial.

Throw him away like trash.  smiley
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by amanze15(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2011
trained american marines, merceneries?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by naijangel7(f): 7:02am On May 02, 2011
Kobojunkie:

---- Last August, the intelligence agencies got substantial information on the location of the mansion but still needed to make sure the intelligence was credible

-----last week, Obama ordered the strike and BOOM . . . Obama is dead

who killed Obama  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2011
^^^

Kobojunkie sounds like Faux News.  grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Builder: 7:04am On May 02, 2011
Another Bin Laden is brewing up as we speak in Tripoli, afterall this is how it started in Afganistan against the Soviet Union, the world needs to understand that people like Bin Laden just dont decide to bomb buildings  they become terrorists as a retaliation to the western invasion of their countries.
whilst the world celebrates the death of Bin Laden, when will the real terrorists be arrested by that i meant Bush Snr & Jnr, tony Blair, Henry Kissinger , Isrealis PMs and other western approved terrorist
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by SAKUR: 7:05am On May 02, 2011
I am interested in seeing his body .
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by princeonx: 7:07am On May 02, 2011
SAKUR:

I am interested in seeing his body ,

Sure! where you wan make we block cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 7:09am On May 02, 2011
naijangel7:

who killed Obama  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She meant Osama. Just a typo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.