Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Gloomy Future Of Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gloomy Future Of Igboland (1151 Views)

Kwara: Yeketi Faces Gloomy Future After Cashing Out 5M From Gov. Abdulrahman / Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
In my last thread, i said that Nnamdi knau was driving real estate investment in lagos, with insecurity.

I always maintained that majority of IPOB members are frustrated people with little education or no skill. They believe that when biafra comes, they will be rewarded with high government positions and their lives will be better.

Many igbos flee the SE because they feel more secured among people of other ethnicity. More successful igbo men have been assisinated in igboland than outside igboland.

The envious, frustrated ones will now be hiding under biafra to kill people, because they have become armed.

Just watch this video and watch how this Biafran agitator full of envy is threatening psquare. Simply because they celebrated chelsea win.

Who knows, if they visit the east, these people will assasinate them out of envy by UGM.

https://www.facebook.com/JoachimTV/videos/477399226861265/
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by Fahdiga(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Are you not ashamed of yourself that no reasonable Igbo man is paying you attention for all this your trashy write ups

9 Likes

Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are you not ashamed of yourself that no reasonable Igbo man is paying you attention for all this your trashy write ups

They are. They just dont engage the brainwashed gullible ones online.

4 Likes

Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by SlayerForever: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:

Na Ikwerre boy be that.

9 Likes

Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by helinues: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Preach on brother.. Average Ipob members are low lifers with no brighter future hope.. They have nothing to lose if everything got burnt..

Some of the rich people in Imo state have relocated to somewhere more safe.. Same thing happening in other affected area ...

South East that is still struggling with development yet some miscreants are hell bent in burning everything down.. God punish devil.

How long would it take both local and foreign investors to trust the security in Imo state?

1 Like

Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Isnt this the reason why most sucessful igbos prefer to stay outside the east?
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
I even suspect they are the ones that killed this man out of envy.

https://www.nairaland.com/6581177/germany-based-oguchi-unachukwu-shot-dead

Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by helinues: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:
Isnt this the reason why most sucessful igbos prefer to stay outside the east?

Recently, I asked 3 of my Igbo friends when are they relocating to SE..

First one: The kind eye the guy take look me heh

Second one: His response was " Are you an enemy of progress"

Third one: He said my brother, even some of my relatives have relocated due to the unrest yet you want me to go back to SE...

That's the reality on ground that those misguided Ipob miscreants don't understand...

If you burn the whole region down, then where would you spend your Biafra?
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by Asgard73: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
892tw:
[s][/s]

Love you bro...
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by butterfly777(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
You are wrong bro, and I think you know it. You just posted what you are probably paid to post.

The future of Igboland is very bright. And it begins with Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
See how the criminals kanu released came to assasinate the judge that sentenced them. All in the name of agitation for Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDiFepiKo7s
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by Asgard73: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin

The man is doing what you’re doing.. it as a Yoruba man he’s calling mod..

Coming on igbo thread to spew gibberish and think someone won’t trash his gibberish

Walahi atimes we don’t need response.. just make it formal
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by Asgard73: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ah
They don ban you already grin
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
butterfly777:
You are wrong bro, and I think you know it. You just posted what you are probably paid to post.

The future of Igboland is very bright. And it begins with Biafra.

What did Psquare do wrong by celebrating chelsea? So because unknown gunmen are now armed, every igboman must be forced to bow to IPOB Biafra agitation?
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
They attack Psquare for celebrating chelsea.

Look at kanu attacking iheanacho and ndidi for celebrating with Nigerian flag. Meanhile his sister is in the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SPAn81AU7o

Who knows, maybe if iheanacho , ndidi or psquare visit the east, they will be assisinated. Because the commander wants all igbos to bow to his fraudulent agitation.
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
I was just saying this.

Hiding under agitation to destroy fellow igbos out of envy. If psquare, ndidi or iheanacho invested in property in the east, after the celebration, they will burn their houses.

https://www.nairaland.com/6581812/igbo-terrorist-group-set-philanthropi

Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by Danzysb(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
[s]mekaboy:
In my last thread, i said that Nnamdi knau was driving real estate investment in lagos, with insecurity.

I always maintained thag majority of IPOB members are frustrated people with little education or no skill. They believe that when biafra comes, they will be rewarded with high government positions and their lives will be better.

Many igbos flee the SE because the feel more secured among people of other ethnicity. More successful igbo men have been assisinated in igboland than outside igboland.

The envious, frustrated ones will now be hiding under biafra to kill people, because they have become armed.

Just watch this video and watch how this Biafran agitator full of envy is threatening psquare. Simply because they celebrated chelsea win.

Who knows, if they visit the east, these people will assasinate them out of envy by UGM.

https://www.facebook.com/JoachimTV/videos/477399226861265/[/s]
[/s]
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by sapientia(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Your future is the only gloomy thing I see
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by Danzysb(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:
I was just saying this.

Hiding under agitation to destroy fellow igbos out of envy. If psquare, ndidi or iheanacho invested in property in the east, after the celebration, they will burn their houses.

Do you know that you are only showcasing how hatred and nuisance has damaged your reasoning faculties?

So people should be careful,even when you hate,still think straight...
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by baralatie(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:

I always maintained thag majority of IPOB members are frustrated people with little education or no skill. They believe that when biafra comes, they will be rewarded with high government positions and their lives will be better.

Many igbos flee the SE because the feel more secured among people of other ethnicity . More successful igbo men have been assisinated in igboland than outside igboland.

This I know is true amongst the igbo businessmen but the problem is that the image of the igbo businessmen is been eroded because of ipob.
And this will create further problem for igbos outside the south east
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Danzysb:

Do you know that you are only showcasing how hatred and nuisance has damaged your reasoning faculties?

So people should be careful,even when you hate,still think straight...

Yes. But they just destroyed this mans property out of love.
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by Vyzz: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Make Una rest kwanu....

Everybody Igbo this Igbo tht...

Hiam
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by baralatie(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:
I was just saying this.

Ha!
They would have regretted themselves by now
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by baralatie(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Vyzz:
Make Una rest kwanu....

Everybody Igbo this Igbo tht...

Hiam
You do realize the gravity of the problems the idiot many is causing in the south east,right?
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by Kinematics: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
helinues:

Recently, I asked 3 of my Igbo friends when are they relocating to SE..

First one: The kind eye the guy take look me heh

Second one: His response was " Are you an enemy of progress"

Third one: He said my brother, even some of my relatives have relocated due to the unrest yet you want me to go back to SE...

That's the reality on ground that those misguided Ipob miscreants don't understand...

If you burn the whole region down, then where would you spend your Biafra?

Same thing I've asked the ones close to me in Port Harcourt. One told me he rather die in PH than go to Owerri. Sad reality.

The other one from Ebonyi, but was raised in Aba and was doing his business in Aba. He had to relocate to PH and has ever since vowed never to go back to SE.
He only goes for burials, marriages etc. But to relocate to SE never.
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by mekaboy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kinematics:

Same thing I've asked the ones close to me in Port Harcourt. One told me he rather die in PH than go to Owerri. Sad reality.

The other one from Ebonyi, but was raised in Aba and was doing his business in Aba. He had to relocate to PH and has ever since vowed never to go back to SE.
He only goes for burials, marriages etc. But to relocate to SE never.

Do you blame them? Now that kanu have armed frustrated, hopeless, envious elements. They will simply hide under biafra and destroy him.
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by bot101(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:

I always maintained that majority of IPOB members are frustrated people with little education or no skill. They believe that when biafra comes, they will be rewarded with high government positions and their lives will be better.

Many igbos flee the SE because they feel more secured among people of other ethnicity. More successful igbo men have been assisinated in igboland than outside igboland.

This one is working overtime for his pay. Seems they increased his salary by 5k and made him team lead. He has to lead by example, and he is putting in the effort. Kudos @mekaboy, you are doing well.
Re: The Gloomy Future Of Igboland by slivertongue: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:

I wonder what his thread is out to achieve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Urges Boko Haram Terrorists To Surrender / JUST IN: FG To Consider Lockdown For Delta Variant If… / lPOB Terrorists Declare September 14, "Sit-At-Home" Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.