Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (18955 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chines4(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2011
Sagamite:

Did he have proof the ACN candidate gave directions or provided support to the rioters/intimidators?

You think it makes sense (rationally and politically) to lock up your main candidates just before elections based on what others are doing?

Should Buhari be arrested for what some stewpid almajiris were doing in the name of CPC?

Should Jonathan be arrested for the PDP thumb printing in SS?
Every day that witch cry, baby die. Do we need anybody to tell us that the witch kills the baby?. Can you say that Buhari/CPC is innocent of the violence
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2011
chines4:

Every day that witch cry, baby die. Do we need anybody to tell us that the witch kills the baby?. Can you say that Buhari/CPC is innocent of the violence

[Sagamite starts wailing]

AHHH!

Kai, Jesu!

Chineke meh ooooooooooooooooo!

Kaaaaaai.

E dey pain me bad bad o, olorun oba.

Ye oooooooooooooooh!

Kai!

AHHH! IBB e no go better for you oooo!

You no go die well.

Ahh, kai o!

Kai, kai, kai. [Sagamite involuntarily back flips]

E dey pain me o.

E dey pain me bad bad.

Kai o.

IBB na tractor go kill you make you go join Abasha oshi!

See our graduates o.

Kai ooooooooooooo. E dey pain me o.

AHH, Jesu!

Just like I said it:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658179.288.html#msg8292142

"We get conjectures and adages as the "facts" and "proof" of our average Nigerian products. I have seen it several times on NL."
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Kilode1: 7:30pm On May 11, 2011
^^ Walahi, Ijongbon e ti po ju!!  grin ~you are too troublesome~

chines4:

But this arguement is hella funny tho.

I wish a lawyer will use it in the US supreme court with Antonin Scalia on seat.  grin

Justice Scalia is well known for his notorious ability to ridicule lawyers and their arguements.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^ Walahi, Ijongbon e ti po ju!!  grin ~you are too troublesome~

You no see our graduates? grin

If you ask am now, im go say im be graduate o. grin

Kilode?!:

But this arguement is hella funny tho.

I wish a lawyer will use it in the US supreme court with Antonin Scalia on seat.  grin

Justice Scalia is well known for his notorious ability to ridicule lawyers and their arguements.

Why not! grin grin grin grin grin

Is that not proof, as taught in Idi-Araba Law School? grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by DisGuy: 11:58pm On May 11, 2011
chines4:

LMAO see what nollywood dey cause man pikin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chines4(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2011
Sagamite:

[Sagamite starts wailing]

Kai o.

IBB na tractor go kill you make you go join Abasha oshi!

See our graduates o.

Kai ooooooooooooo. E dey pain me o.

AHH, Jesu!

Just like I said it:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658179.288.html#msg8292142

"We get conjectures and adages as the "facts" and "proof" of our average Nigerian products. I have seen it several times on NL."

The proverb that I used to relate to what happened. And in my place if i use a proverb and explain it for you, then its mean that the dowry that was paid on u'r mothers head is a waste. I hope that this is not the case.

Its not a secret that what happened in Akwa-Ibom was caused by ACN supporters. The burning and the looting, although there might not be enough evidence to prosecute anyone in law court. But who says that we can't charged someone for it. Take our the leader and the crowd will disperse. After the arrest any other mayhem?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 12, 2011
na wa o
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2011
chines4:

The proverb that I used to relate to what happened. And in my place if i use a proverb and explain it for you, then its mean that the dowry that was paid on u'r mothers head is a waste. I hope that this is not the case.

Its not a secret that what happened in Akwa-Ibom was caused by ACN supporters. The burning and the looting, although there might not be enough evidence to prosecute anyone in law court. But who says that we can't charged someone for it. Take our the leader and the crowd will disperse. After the arrest any other mayhem?

Lawd have mercy!  grin grin grin grin grin

Who said that ACN did not commit violence?

To me, that was irrelevant to the fact, so I gave you benefit of doubt and agreed it happened.

What I asked you was:

Sagamite:

Did he have proof the ACN candidate gave directions or provided support to the rioters/intimidators?

You think it makes sense (rationally and politically) to lock up your main candidates just before elections based on what others are doing?

Should Buhari be arrested for what some stewpid almajiris were doing in the name of CPC?

Should Jonathan be arrested for the PDP thumb printing in SS?

And now, see your answer to it and JUSTIFICATION of the arrest of the opposition candidate:

Wait!

Abeg, let me laugh first before I show your answer. The thing they crack me up. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok, here was your answer to that question:

chines4:

That is your "justification", "proof" and "defence" for Akpabio arresting his ACN opponent for some things ACN supporters did?

How much was the dowry for your mother?

Let me do a "value for money" calculation.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chines4(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2011
Sagamite:

That is your "justification", "proof" and "defence" for Akpabio arresting his ACN opponent for some things ACN supporters did?

How much was the dowry for your mother?

Let me do a "value for money" calculation.

chines4:

I believe that u did not see the bold respond. I'm not a lawyer but if there is proof for every offense charged to court. Then there will be nothing like discharged and acquitted

Beside I just aired my view, I'm not a politician, and I don't belong to any political party. Am done commenting on this
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2011
chines4:

I believe that u did not see the bold respond. I'm not a lawyer but if there is proof for every offense charged to court. Then there will be nothing like discharged and acquitted

Beside I just aired my view, I'm not a politician, and I don't belong to any political party. Am done commenting on this

So you are basically justifying that since some crowds are disorderly, then a man that the authorities have no evidence against should be arrested and his liberty taken away by utilising state apparatus?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No, you are a lawyer o.

You be Human Rights lawyer.

Harvard laaaaw!

grin grin grin grin

Lord!

AHHH!

Naaaaija!

Jesu!

chamber2 please come and say what you think about this guy? I want you to be the judge yourself so you can state whether you thought I was disparaging the average Naija student by saying our education is finish.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chines4(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2011

chamber2 please come and say what you think about this guy? I want you to be the judge yourself so you can state whether you thought I was disparaging the average Naija student by saying our education is finish.

I have never disputed you.I came out as plan as possible.But i think you will make a lot more sense and impact if you correct people without resorting to insults and name calling.It makes people to challenge you even when you are saying the right thing.

My arguments with you was partly my fault and partly yours.Mine in the sense that i was assuming that you were just listing qualities that could make those governors succeed and yours because you seem not to accommodate other people's opinion, whether sensible or senseless.

Our school system is in shambles, agreed.It's part of the decay in the entity called Nigeria that requires urgent attention.Nigerian students/graduates are not that bad as you portray, but the environment makes them  appear dull and lazy.I have been in the same class with a few Asian guys, except those who attended good secondary/universities, others are nothing to write home about.

We need the support of people like you to revamp the system.I am yet to read your articles in any of our dailies or journals.You could start from there like the likes of jarus, Aja etc.Displaying superiority on NL will not make impact.I read your comments in one of the links you provided, i think you are not doing badly.

Knowledge is so diverse, and no single individual can claim monopoly of it. So, lets try to be humane.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Katsumoto: 6:51pm On May 13, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice

Sagamite,

Please cease-fire.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2011
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by OmoLisabi(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2011
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2011
OmoLisabi:

Egbon Sagamite se awe n gbo yin ni?

Kilode? She o gbadun story na ni?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by OmoLisabi(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2011
Sagamite:

Kilode? She o gbadun story na ni?
Mo kuku gbadun e. Koda mo like nkan ti Ajimobi se fun awon alaini ikan se yen. Amo sa eyin gan ni mon ba wi toripe mori pe e scarce ni nairaland lenu ojo meta yi, mo ro pe awe n gbo yin to ri pe o da mi loju pe Olohun je iya ni yin, abi Iyawo yin loyun ni?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2011
OmoLisabi:

Mo kuku gbadun e. Koda mo like nkan ti Ajimobi se fun awon alaini ikan se yen. Amo sa eyin gan ni mon ba wi toripe mori pe e scarce ni nairaland lenu ojo meta yi, mo ro pe awe n gbo yin to ri pe o da mi loju pe Olohun je iya ni yin, abi Iyawo yin loyun ni?

Busy, busy ni o.

Iyawo?

Ah, ma shepe fun mi o.

9ice ti so fun yin na:

"Apon ni mi, mo l'eye nile.

All the girls for my area, ti'mo nba she're".
grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by DisGuy: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
no mid-term report for this thread?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite: Here is my analysis of the State Governors of Nigeria as of 29th May 2011.

I must state most analysis is based on a mixture of (1) utterances by the governor that I have read, (2) general reports online and (3) the citizenry affection and respect the governors generate.

The list also supports the arguments I have always given that Nigeria is slowly but gradually seeing improvements in governance. We are having less Amala ati ewedu, Esiwu, Furadenunu, Palm-wine and Edikayikong politicians as governors.

Top notch
Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)
LLB Law (Uniben)
Highest occupational achievement: Managing Partner (K.O. Tinubu & Company), SAN
ACN

Good
Adams Oshiomhole (Edo)
Economics and Industrial relations (Ruskin College), Candidate (National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies)
Highest occupational achievement: President (NLC)
ACN

Sullivan Chime (Enugu)
LLB Law (UNN)
Highest occupational achievement: Owner (Private legal practice)
PDP

Dr Mu’azu Aliyu (Niger)
BA Education (Bayero University) PhD Public Policy and Strategic Studies (University of Pittsburgh)
Highest occupational achievement: Career civil servant
PDP

Dr Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo)
BSc Health Sciences Degree, MB & CH.B Medicine (OAU)
Highest occupational achievement: Owner (Private medical practice)
Labour

Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)
BA & MA English (Uniport)
Highest occupational achievement: Career politician
PDP

Potential
Peter Obi (Anambra)
BA Philosophy (UNN)
Highest occupational achievement: Chairman (Fidelity Bank)
APGA

Kashim Shettima (Borno)
BSc Agric Economics (University of Maiduguri), MSc Agric Economics (University of Ibadan)
Highest occupational achievement: GM (Zenith Bank)
ANPP

Liyel Imoke (Cross River)
BA International Relations and Economics (University of Maryland, College Park), LLB Law (University of Buckingham), LLM Law (American University, Washington, D. C)
Highest occupational achievement: Private business
PDP

Dr Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)
BA History(Unilag), MA International Relations (OAU), PhD War Studies (King’s College, London)
Highest occupational achievement: Director (Centre for Democracy & Development), Visiting Professor in African Studies (Northwestern University)
ACN

Ibrahim Dankwambo (Gombe)
BSc Accounting (ABU), MSc Economics (University of Lagos), Chartered Accountancy (ICAN)
Highest occupational achievement: Accountant General of the Federation (Nigeria), FCA (ICAN)
PDP

Abdulfattah Ahmed (Kwara)
BSc Chemistry (Unilorin)
Highest occupational achievement: Senior Manager, Banking (GTB)
PDP

Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun)
HND Accountancy (Ogun State Polytechnic), MA International Finance (University of Westminster), Chartered Accountancy (ICAN)
Highest occupational achievement: Owner (Private accountancy practice), FCA (ICAN)
ACN

Rauf Aregbesola (Osun)
HND Mechanical Engineering (Ibadan Polytechnic)
Highest occupational achievement: Owner (Private engineering firm), Commissioner (Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure)
ACN

Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo)
BSc in Business Administration and Finance (State University of New York, Buffalo), MBA Operations Research and Marketing (Governor’s State University)
Highest occupational achievement: CEO (National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company)
ACN

Can’t Tell
Murtala Nyarko (Adamawa)
Navy Training (Britannia Royal Naval College)
Highest occupational achievement: Vice Admiral (Nigerian Navy)
PDP

Gabriel Suswam (Benue)
LLB Law (Unilag), LLM Law (Unijos), MA Public Administration (Uniabuja)
PDP

Ikedi Ohakim (Imo)
BSc Business Administration and MSc Management (Unilag)
Highest occupational achievement: CEO (Alucon)
PDP

Ibrahim Shema (Katsina)
LLB Law & MBA (ABU)
PDP

Ibrahim Idris (Kogi)
LLB Law (Uniabuja)
PDP

Jonah Jang (Plateau)
Air Force Training (Military Training Schools, Nigeria/Abroad), B.Div Divinity (Theological College of Northern Nigeria)
Highest occupational achievement: Air Commodore (Nigerian Air Force)
PDP

Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto)
BSc Education (University of Pittsburgh)
PDP

Suspect
Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom)
LLB Law (Unical)
Highest occupational achievement: Director, Corporate Affairs/Legal Services (EMIS Telecoms)
PDP

Timipre Sylva (Bayelsa)
BA English Studies/Linguistics (Uniport)
PDP

Martin Elechi (Ebonyi)
BSc Economics (Lovanium University of Congo)
PDP

Sule Lamido (Jigawa)
Course in Railway Engineering (Permanent Way Training School, Zaria)
PDP

Patrick Yakowa (Kaduna)
BSc Social Sciences (ABU)
PDP

Usman Dakingari (Kebbi)
BA Geography (ABU)
PDP

Umaru Al-Makura (Nasarawa)
BA Education (ABU)
Highest occupational achievement: Assistant Producer, News and Current Affairs (NTA Kaduna)
CPC

Danbaba Suntai (Taraba)
BPharm Pharmacy (ABU)
PDP

Ibrahim Gaidam (Yobe)
BSc Accountancy (ABU)
ANPP

Cretins
Theodore Orji (Abia)
BA English (UI)
PDP

Isa Yuguda (Bauchi)
BSc Economics (ABU), MBA (Unijos), Chief Executives Programme (Lagos Business School)
Highest occupational achievement: CEO (NAL Merchant Bank), CEO (Inland Bank)
PDP

Emmanuel Uduaghan (Delta)
MBBS Medicine, Diploma Anaesthesia (Uniben)
PDP

Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano)
HND Civil Engineering (Kaduna Polytechnic), PgD Water Engineering (Middlesex University), MSc Water Engineering (Lagborough University)
Highest occupational achievement: Career civil servant/politician
PDP

Yari Abubakar (Zamfara)
Unknown
ANPP

OYA, people!

How have they performed.

Mukina2, Seun, front page before elections!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite:

OYA, people!

How have they performed.

Mukina2, Seun, front page before elections!

kwankwaso has perfomed surprisingly well. Infact, he might be the best perfoming among them,then may be followed by fashola or aregbesola.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by DisGuy: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kwankwaso should move two levels up- Good/potential

Uduaghan* one/two levels up- Potential/Good

Aregbesola- Good

Abdulfatah Ahmed should move to cretinious levels

Ajimobi-Suspect

Suswan- cretin

T.A Orji- Unclassified
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
papiforreal:

kwankwaso has perfomed surprisingly well. Infact, he might be the best perfoming among them,then may be followed by fashola or aregbesola.

DisGuy: Kwankwaso should move two levels up- Good/potential
Uduaghan* one/two levels up- Potential/Good
Aregbesola- Good
Abdulfatah Ahmed should move to cretinious levels
Ajimobi-Suspect
Suswan- cretin
T.A Orji- Unclassified

Hey, guys, repost here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1916418/how-elected-governors-performed-sagamite

Supermods wanted me to open new thread for it.

1 Like

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Only a slowpoke uses online propaganda to judge performance. You have to get to their states and compare the present state of things to how they were before their elections.

Edo governor is only average and should not be where he is on the Op's list. Oyo on the other hand has done very well. Kwara governor did nothing for his state while Kwankwaso and Ogu governors have done pretty well.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Truckpusher(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:
Here is my analysis of the State Governors of Nigeria as of 29th May 2011.

I must state most analysis is based on a mixture of (1) utterances by the governor that I have read, (2) general reports online and (3) the citizenry affection and respect the governors generate.

The list also supports the arguments I have always given that Nigeria is slowly but gradually seeing improvements in governance. We are having less Amala ati ewedu, Esiwu, Furadenunu, Palm-wine and Edikayikong politicians as governors.

Top notch
Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)
LLB Law (Uniben)
Highest occupational achievement: Managing Partner (K.O. Tinubu & Company), SAN
ACN

Good
Adams Oshiomhole (Edo)
Economics and Industrial relations (Ruskin College), Candidate (National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies)
Highest occupational achievement: President (NLC)
ACN

Sullivan Chime (Enugu)
LLB Law (UNN)
PDP

Dr Mu’azu Aliyu (Niger)
BA Education (Bayero University) PhD Public Policy and Strategic Studies (University of Pittsburgh)
PDP

Dr Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo)
BSc Health Sciences Degree, MB & CH.B Medicine (OAU)
Labour

Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)
BA & MA English (Uniport)
PDP

Potential
Peter Obi (Anambra)
BA Philosophy (UNN)
Highest occupational achievement: Chairman (Fidelity Bank)
APGA

Kashim Shettima (Borno)
BSc Agric Economics (University of Maiduguri), MSc Agric Economics (University of Ibadan)
Highest occupational achievement: GM (Zenith Bank)
ANPP

Liyel Imoke (Cross River)
BA International Relations and Economics (University of Maryland, College Park), LLB Law (University of Buckingham), LLM Law (American University, Washington, D. C)
PDP

Dr Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)
BA History(Unilag), MA International Relations (OAU), PhD War Studies (King’s College, London)
Highest occupational achievement: Director (Centre for Democracy & Development), Visiting Professor in African Studies (Northwestern University)
ACN

Ibrahim Dankwambo (Gombe)
BSc Accounting (ABU), MSc Economics (University of Lagos), Chartered Accountancy (ICAN)
Highest occupational achievement: Accountant General of the Federation (Nigeria), FCA (ICAN)
PDP

Abdulfattah Ahmed (Kwara)
BSc Chemistry (Unilorin)
Highest occupational achievement: Senior Manager, Banking (GTB)
PDP

Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun)
HND Accountancy (Ogun State Polytechnic), MA International Finance (University of Westminster), Chartered Accountancy (ICAN)
Highest occupational achievement: Owner (Private accountancy practice), FCA (ICAN)
ACN

Rauf Aregbesola (Osun)
HND Mechanical Engineering (Ibadan Polytechnic)
Highest occupational achievement: Owner (Private engineering firm), Commissioner (Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure)
ACN

Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo)
BSc in Business Administration and Finance (State University of New York, Buffalo), MBA Operations Research and Marketing (Governor’s State University)
Highest occupational achievement: CEO (National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company)
ACN

Can’t Tell
Murtala Nyarko (Adamawa)
Navy Training (Britannia Royal Naval College)
Highest occupational achievement: Vice Admiral (Nigerian Navy)
PDP

Gabriel Suswam (Benue)
LLB Law (Unilag), LLM Law (Unijos), MA Public Administration (Uniabuja)
PDP

Ikedi Ohakim (Imo)
BSc Business Administration and MSc Management (Unilag)
Highest occupational achievement: CEO (Alucon)
PDP

Ibrahim Shema (Katsina)
LLB Law & MBA (ABU)
PDP

Ibrahim Idris (Kogi)
LLB Law (Uniabuja)
PDP

Jonah Jang (Plateau)
Air Force Training (Military Training Schools, Nigeria/Abroad), B.Div Divinity (Theological College of Northern Nigeria)
Highest occupational achievement: Air Commodore (Nigerian Air Force)
PDP

Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto)
BSc Education (University of Pittsburgh)
PDP

Suspect
Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom)
LLB Law (Unical)
Highest occupational achievement: Director, Corporate Affairs/Legal Services (EMIS Telecoms)
PDP

Timipre Sylva (Bayelsa)
BA English Studies/Linguistics (Uniport)
PDP

Martin Elechi (Ebonyi)
BSc Economics (Lovanium University of Congo)
PDP

Sule Lamido (Jigawa)
Course in Railway Engineering (Permanent Way Training School, Zaria)
PDP

Patrick Yakowa (Kaduna)
BSc Social Sciences (ABU)
PDP

Usman Dakingari (Kebbi)
BA Geography (ABU)
PDP

Umaru Al-Makura (Nasarawa)
BA Education (ABU)
Highest occupational achievement: Assistant Producer, News and Current Affairs (NTA Kaduna)
CPC

Danbaba Suntai (Taraba)
BPharm Pharmacy (ABU)
PDP

Ibrahim Gaidam (Yobe)
BSc Accountancy (ABU)
ANPP

Cretins
Theodore Orji (Abia)
BA English (UI)
PDP

Isa Yuguda (Bauchi)
BSc Economics (ABU), MBA (Unijos), Chief Executives Programme (Lagos Business School)
Highest occupational achievement: CEO (NAL Merchant Bank), CEO (Inland Bank)
PDP

Emmanuel Uduaghan (Delta)
MBBS Medicine, Diploma Anaesthesia (Uniben)
PDP

Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano)
HND Civil Engineering (Kaduna Polytechnic), PgD Water Engineering (Middlesex University), MSc Water Engineering (Lagborough University)
Highest occupational achievement: Career civil servant/politician
PDP

Yari Abubakar (Zamfara)
Unknown
ANPP
Crap from a cretinous person angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp / Northern Youths Shortlist 60 Candidates For President / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.