Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State (42512 Views)

Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Sharpsecret01: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed what happened next to these people? Nothing!!! We won't hear anything again! Who is fooling who
since they are all northerners they will tag them repentant bokoharam and properly give them license to kill(army uniform)....just to annihilate igbos but i tell u something my western and southern brothers...like u call urself south south....the nigerian repentant bokoharam soldiers are killing igbos and most of u are cheering them..if igbos are annihilated today believe me the fulani's will see our western brothers as the next and after that south south as u call urself....i wonder why we dont have north north...i tell u they will come for u..thats what they did to the real hausas...after that igbos and so goes it till nigeria is finally theirs....but i tell all of u something..the kind of unity i see in igbos i have never seen it before...when people are shot everyone come out to assist in saving dat person...we will surprise u all...no offence to u but i feel so pain seeing wat the army is doing to my people..they are always in a haste to kill in igboland
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by FBIBOT(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why not parade them like others?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by dtishbite14(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Is that your only contribution Mumu?
undecided undecided undecided I hope you get paid for this idiocy.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Tribalism123(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Muslim school adoptors arrested. Bandits repented.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Those are not govt sponsored hence they got caught. The govt sponsored ones get paid.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2021
“We are still taking the census of the children to know the exact numbers that were actually abducted"
For how long?
Lack of accountability.
You arrested some bandits! Where is their pictures or is the deputy governor among?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by ensamy(m): 1:59am On Jun 02, 2021
In the North you hear Arrest or Negotiate but in the South you hear KILL THEM...
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by ensamy(m): 2:03am On Jun 02, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
since they are all northerners they will tag them repentant bokoharam and properly give them license to kill(army uniform)....just to annihilate igbos but i tell u something my western and southern brothers...like u call urself south south....the nigerian repentant bokoharam soldiers are killing igbos and most of u are cheering them..if igbos are annihilated today believe me the fulani's will see our western brothers as the next and after that south south as u call urself....i wonder why we dont have north north...i tell u they will come for u..thats what they did to the real hausas...after that igbos and so goes it till nigeria is finally theirs....but i tell all of u something..the kind of unity i see in igbos i have never seen it before...when people are shot everyone come out to assist in saving dat person...we will surprise u all...no offence to u but i feel so pain seeing wat the army is doing to my people..they are always in a haste to kill in igboland

Igbos are the only stumbling block of the North otherwise South South and South West are mere walk over for them.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 02, 2021
North is the problem.

Arrested who ??
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by technicalWriter: 3:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Arrest & negotiate?Confused gonment.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by paschalroller: 3:36am On Jun 02, 2021
it shall never be well with Britain
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by PGKing1(m): 5:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Good news...

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by HellAnus: 5:13am On Jun 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Mr Doubting Thomas why are they spinning the story? This isn’t a case of your ipob conspiracy theories.

Mister, u re dull, go and have several seats behind
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by martinifeanyi(m): 5:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Another well scripted super story.
Check my signature and patronize me! I won't disappoint I promise
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by cardoctor(m): 5:26am On Jun 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Lolzzzz... Abeg na lie jare. U arrested some of the bandits who kidnapped the children and are on the trail of the others and the children? Like the ones with the children were moving at a speed d other ones couldn't kip up with so the police met with dem and arrested dem

I wonder
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:34am On Jun 02, 2021
Benue Valley is extraordinarily blessed. That’s why the Fulanis covet it and the entire Middle Belt so murderously. The largest rivers cross-cross our territory, meeting at the mystical city of Lokoja and flowing through Asaba and Onitsha — through Biafra land — into the sea. No desert, no Sahel. Our people are predominantly Christian, with some Muslim converts and Traditional worshipers. If you are to fight us on a level ground, you will know what our people are made of.
The Fulani are cowardly. They come by stealth of night, under cover of the armed forces and a federal government we elected, slaughtering unarmed and defenseless women, children and peasants. The brand of Islam that some of our people converted to is the tolerant and humane type, as found in Yoruba land. Our land is full of solid minerals. Before discovery of the oil people are boasting about today, for almost a century, tin mining on the Jos Plateau sustained the British colonial economy. There was electricity in Bukuru, Jos, long before the city of London had it, thanks to the ingenuity of the Amalgamated Tin Mining conglomerate.
Today, we put the whole world on notice: The Middle Belt has woken up. When our latter-day supporters of APC are ready to fight their next civil war which they have planned meticulously over the years, let it be known that we have ordered our people throughout the length and breadth of the Middle Belt, on strict instruction, never to be a part of it, as we stupidly did in 1967-70. We foolishly served as the foot soldiers of the Caliphate, to our bitter shame and regret! We lost almost a million of our people fighting our brethren the Ndigbo; fighting for a Fulani Caliphate that, unbeknownst to us, considered us to be their sworn enemies and contemptible chattel slaves all along.
Ndigbo, we are on our knees, begging you to forgive us for the sins we have committed against you against God and against Humanity. Please, forgive us our monumental follies of yesteryear’s. You are our Umunna across the Great River. We swear by the graves of our venerable warrior ancestors, the graves of the millions of your and our people who perished in Biafra land, and we swear by everything we hold most sacred, that we shall never stand against you in life or in death. Never again!
To you, the Fulani genocidaires out there, you are on your own on that next civil war that you are planning against the glorious people that are said to be the Jews of Africa. We shall never be a part of it. Instead, they will be our allies in war and in peace.
And we shall see how you will ever gain a free passage again through our territory to go and commit genocide in the South this time around! The Pharisees in Judea threw a tantrum when Jesus the Christ the Holy One of Israel, healed the blind beggar on a Sabbath day.
The blind man could not care a hoot. All he said was, ”I once was blind, but now I see!” Let the whole world know it today: We were blind once, but now we can see. We shall never again be used as canon fodder to fight our brethren in the South

Copied from movt for emancipation of middle belt
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by immortal2: 5:54am On Jun 02, 2021
They did not arrest any Fulani man. Where are pictures to support it?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Lama70(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Same question you should ask ipob & Esn in Eastern Nigeria?
You need help obviously. If you must know, I don't belong there.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by OsinAmaka: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2021
BombAttack:

Just watch no pictures, they are spinning this to make it look like they are arresting Bandits.

If they arrest any bandit, are they not suppose to parade them

Oga, don't mind them, these people abducted over 150 children on Sunday, robbed Beri on monday and Kampanin bobi on tuesday within that area so from where did they see the set of bandits they arrested, hmmmm. Something is not right somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.