Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2027 Views)

FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot] / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2021
He Wants to Buy a Sex Book, But This Happened. [Screenshot]

There is lack of trust in the country. Someone wants to buy a book on how to last long in bed. The book is 10k, but today, being the 1st of June, you can get it for 1k. (Article written yesterday).

Some people have taken this golden opportunity to buy all our books. They send money first before we send the book.

Today, a client, who wants to buy Lasticle wants us to send the book first before he pays. I was shocked.

Yes, customers are always right. I was attending to other clients who were buying 16 books at a time for 16k, and they always send the money first, but a client who wants to buy just 1 book refused to send the money — he wants us to meet 1-on-1 so he can pay cash.

I wanted to tell him to pay my flight ticket and I'll come or he should pay his flight ticket and come over for the 1-on-1 transaction.

Omoh, Nigerians funny o. No one trusts anyone. All thanks to our untrustworthy nature as a people.

At a point, I told him to drop his number let me send him 1k card for stressing me, but he said it's the book he wants and I told him the book is more important to us than 1k.

Do you want to see a screenshot of the chat? Yes, you do.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2021

Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2021

Re: by psychologist(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Give value and demand the same
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2021
The young man ran for his life to protect his 1k. Truly, fraud has ruin online business in this country.

People are skeptical to hand their money to people on the Internet.
Re: by cheechee1(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Boss, this one off me ooo grin grin Send us wey dey find the money the one thousand abeg.
Re: by Cerebellum: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2021
Make una just send me the airtime call mama, he don tey dey we talk
Re: by Theboy21: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: by Xavin: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
iLegendd:
He Wants to Buy a Sex Book, But This Happened. [Screenshot]

There is lack of trust in the country. Someone wants to buy a book on how to last long in bed. The book is 10k, but today, being the 1st of June, you can get it for 1k. (Article written yesterday).

Some people have taken this golden opportunity to buy all our books. They send money first before we send the book.

Today, a client, who wants to buy Lasticle wants us to send the book first before he pays. I was shocked.

Yes, customers are always right. I was attending to other clients who were buying 16 books at a time for 16k, and they always send the money first, but a client who wants to buy just 1 book refused to send the money — he wants us to meet 1-on-1 so he can pay cash.

I wanted to tell him to pay my flight ticket and I'll come or he should pay his flight ticket and come over for the 1-on-1 transaction.

Omoh, Nigerians funny o. No one trusts anyone. All thanks to our untrustworthy nature as a people.

At a point, I told him to drop his number let me send him 1k card for stressing me, but he said it's the book he wants and I told him the book is more important to us than 1k.

Do you want to see a screenshot of the chat? Yes, you do.

chairman abeg for the kdp book sales did you set your books in a particular region (nigeria) or you made it avaliable to all regions. what do you recommend
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Xavin:

chairman abeg for the kdp book sales did you set your books in a particular region (nigeria) or you made it avaliable to all regions. what do you recommend

KDP is not really a topic I like talking about anymore, but it's the second best business after sliced bread.

Yes, I sell to all regions — that's where the money is.
Re: by Frenzy01(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
You can't Blame him.. Nigerians are hard to be trusted thus days.. Everyone looking for a way to scam the other...

I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services.
Re: by Xavin: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
iLegendd:

KDP is not really a topic I like talking about anymore, but it's the second best business after sliced bread.

Yes, I sell to all regions — that's where the money is.

i love you man cheesy grin thanks

2 Likes

Re: by tolajay: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Red Flag!

How could you be asking for his when he's already chatting with you on WhatsApp with his number?

Abi na audio chat?

iLegendd:
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
tolajay:
Red Flag!

How could you be asking for his when he's already chatting with you on WhatsApp with his number?

Abi na audio chat?

Don't ever make that mistake sending card or money to someone without asking. Why? The line he's using to chat may not be his.

I have sent card to someone before who used a borrowed phone because I wanted to act smart by not asking.

A huge number of time I sent people who chatted me up card, they replied with, "Oh, I'm owing on that line you sent it, you should've asked me so that I will give you my main/other line."

Let me ask you. There is an email in my profile, so if you want to send me a PayPal or Payoneer fund, are you going to silently send it there without asking me? No.

Anyway, the more you do transactions on the Internet, the wiser you'll become with the right question even if the supposed answer is right in front of you.

A trained journalist will ask, even if the answer is obvious.

There are people I send money to, but each time I want to send another money, I just don't send — I ask them to forward me their accounts again.

If it remains the same 3 consecutive times, then the fourth time, I’ll say, "Should I send it to the same account as usual?"

In summary, always ask to avoid regrets. I have regretted in the past for not asking and I can't afford to make such mistakes again.

2 Likes

Re: by benzene00: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Don't ever make that mistake sending card or money to someone without asking. Why? The line he's using to chat may not be his.

I have sent card to someone before who used a borrowed phone because I wanted to act smart by not asking.

A huge number of time I sent people who chatted me up card, they replied with, "Oh, I'm owing on that line you sent it, you should've asked me so that I will give you my main/other line."

Let me ask you. There is an email in my profile, so if you want to send me a PayPal or Payoneer fund, are you going to silently send it there without asking me? No.

Anyway, the more you do transactions on the Internet, the wiser you'll become with the right question even if the supposed answer is right in front of you.

A trained journalist will ask, even if the answer is obvious.

There are people I send money to, but each time I want to send another money, I just don't send — I ask them to forward me their accounts again.

If it remains the same 3 consecutive times, then the fourth time, I’ll say, "Should I send it to the same account as usual?"

In summary, always ask to avoid regrets. I have regretted in the past for not asking and I can't afford to make such mistakes again.

I like your wisdom boss
Re: by badboyTee(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2021
make u just credit me pls ilegendd

(1) (Reply)

... / Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video / Your PUSSY Is Not A Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.