Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos (26234 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 1:23pm On May 22, 2022
Bola Tinubu, former Lagos governor seeking the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says if he becomes president, he can make Edo state as “beautiful” as Lagos.

He said this on Saturday at a meeting with APC delegates in Edo state, ahead of the party’s presidential primary.

Present during the meeting were Adams Oshiomhole, former national chairman of the APC, and Ize Iyamu, candidate of the party in the 2020 Edo governorship election.

Speaking on his plans for the state, Tinubu, who said he wouldn’t be able to stay at the meeting for as long as he’d prefer, added he will ensure that the APC wins the next governorship election.

“I’ll deliver my message through Adam and the message will not disappoint you. We are still going to fight further. Don’t worry. We are with you. You will not walk alone,” he said.

“I have to rush back for the good of us all. It’s either I come back another day or we wait until you come to Abuja.

“I am going to do our job, in our interest, for the sake of all of us, our country and for the benefit and prosperity of all of us.

“Nobody can supercede the work of the Almighty; you cannot be superior to the work of God.

“One thing I can assure you is this: Do you want Edo back? As the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will give Edo back to you. Edo will turn to a beautiful [state] — if not more beautiful — [and] will be equal to Lagos. Be assured of that.”

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-if-i-am-elected-president-edo-will-become-as-beautiful-as-lagos/amp

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Anthonypens247(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2022
It is well grin

Kindly check my signature below for your academic writing research services, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with ZERO PLAGIARISM.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by joe54: 1:24pm On May 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Edo will soon be Lagos.

I thought they said Edo no be Lagos.

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:26pm On May 22, 2022
He just called Edo state a dirty state

Where my Edo people, Tinubu just called your state dirty and not beautiful grin

The people handling Tinubu should stop him from talking he's shooting himself on the foot with his utterances grin

429 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Malory: 1:27pm On May 22, 2022
Edo no be Lagos oga Bobo Chicago

293 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by God1000(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2022
Fake promise, believe Nigerian politicians at your own peril, they are pathological liars

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 1:30pm On May 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

192 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:32pm On May 22, 2022
That man stupid and dull pass cow. How him think sey this kind 1966 lie go work now. Shey him no hear sey Edo no be Lagos. Edo delegates go show am sege on may 30. Him go cry tire on that day

276 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Afonjakid: 1:32pm On May 22, 2022
What happened to making osun state his state as developed as Lagos first abi Osun state doesn't want development

293 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Sergio104(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2022
angry grin

222 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 1:34pm On May 22, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The people handling should stop him from talking he's shooting himself on the foot with his utterances grin
No be the same people wen tell am to say NIPP na NIN. Dem stupid die. Baba political team na the dumbest ever for any political party

236 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
That man stupid and dull pass cow. How him think sey this kind 1966 lie go work now. Shey him no hear sey Edo no be Lagos. Edo delegates go show am sege on may 30. Him go cry tire on that day

Him never know....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Cassahav: 1:35pm On May 22, 2022
How beautiful is Lagos? Is the city with ac’s at the bus stops or the Lagos with Ferrari’s as cop cars or cameras to catch crimes and properly execute them guilty of the crimes or not filled with litters lol….. political talks I guess it’s about that time

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 1:35pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The people handling should stop him from talking he's shooting himself on the foot with his utterances grin

This lagos....

https://twitter.com/buchiboi17/status/1528137861865816064?t=IKtaVfy-kjlZUNXk0BvJwQ&s=08

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Golan007: 1:35pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why not go back to Ideato?

415 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Abfinest007(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2022
This
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by bjdon: 1:40pm On May 22, 2022
It seems the slap Edo people gave him before was not hard enough. No wahala, we are ready to give him a backhand , plus headbutt to drive home the message that Edo no be Lagos!

244 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:48pm On May 22, 2022
I dey wait for Tinubu to port to SDP. Dem don already print him poster

229 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Truthisunique2: 1:53pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

we Don first pass our message across to am in 2020 Edo election

Let him be fooling himself

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by SarkinYarki: 2:05pm On May 22, 2022
What part of Lagos is beautiful abeg ? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Reality3080: 2:06pm On May 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
emeka I guess u should b more concerned about how atiku will make obi vp

198 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by osinbanjoisaliar: 2:09pm On May 22, 2022
Reality3080:
emeka I guess u should b more concerned about how atiku will make obi vp

Obi and Atiku together stupid pass goat. Deir two no go ever smell Aso Rock. Dem no get sense at all.

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by eliyke(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2022
;Dany small thing grand-pa go call Lagos,abi no b dis Lagos wey Dem born us

217 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by WATCHOVER(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu keep disgracing himself, what is so beautiful about Lagos upon all the money they generate

236 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by islandsscotch8: 2:58pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide slayer of Meth cannibals.

412 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Neimar: 3:00pm On May 22, 2022
Shutup your smelling mouth

221 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Hezzyluv: 3:00pm On May 22, 2022
We are with you. You will not walk alone,” he said.

Gbammm....

Man of the peepoo has suddenly come Liverpool fan grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by SultanOfPuna: 3:00pm On May 22, 2022
After 2023 Elections
If Nigerians still vote Tinubu

And I hear anybody complain about hardship.
I go beat that person to stupor

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by MansoryMX(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2022
Politicians eh! Hahahahahha cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Alwaysready(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2022
Lies.

Say no to Tinubu.

Let's all root for either PYO or Amaechi for the top job.

Like for PYO & share for Amaechi.

The highest click wears the crown.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by mindful01: 3:01pm On May 22, 2022
Afonjakid:
What happened to making osun state his state as developed as Lagos first abi Osun state doesn't want development
Osun is already developed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari / Buhari: Bilyaminu Usman, Adamu Ciroma Found Honourable During Military Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.