Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) (82634 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by joecreg: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Two days ago, my married neighbor was caught fvckin our gate man's daughter.

What vagina can't do does not exist.

That got me laffing sha cheesy
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by ajayisunday: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
shout up

BigShishi:
Woman says after being caught sleeping with a married neighbour.

The woman known as Mama Purity also disclosed that she helps the man with house chores while he gives her money in return.

The man who was identified as Baba Basiru also admitted to sleeping with the woman.

He however said his wife's own is sweeter that that of the woman he was caught with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYX19FXptss
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by bluefilm: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYX19FXptss

Hahahaha

This video is one of the funniest videos I have ever watched in this 2021 grin grin grin

I wan die as the man talk say im wife own dey sweeter than mama purity own.

Meanwhile he is still fucking mama purity.

That will show you how some men are so addicted to pussy.

To such men, pussy na pussy joor. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
See the stupid questions grown up people are asking, God knows if I am caught cheating with a married woman no man born on earth will video me and me asking m nonsense questions like this.
Omo.!! Just pray make Dem no catch you..

Infact why person go get wife follow married woman?!!!!!!!!!!

Omo.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Waiting for hanty Sapphire to comment?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by BabbanBura(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Who cares, mai tabin kai
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by hslbroker2(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Foolish woman
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by DHaran: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
But you need a man to impregnate you abi ah lie?...u are not an island

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shameless ppl undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by witworth(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
The people asking them questions behind the camera are hypocrites themselves, the moral lesson of all this Is... just don't get caught.
And if it's not bad, you won't hide it.

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by grandstar(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
See the stupid questions grown up people are asking, God knows if I am caught cheating with a married woman no man born on earth will video me and me asking m nonsense questions like this.

"If I am an armed robber and peoole are asking me useless questions, I will deal with them". Do you want to be an armed robber?

Do you plan to sleep with married women? This ya statement dey worry me.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Minjim: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
What's all these dehumanizing?
She said the man they call her husband has not fully married her.
Haba.

I think this woman needs help from Women NGO.

Fornication is only a crime when both partners are legally married

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by mightyhaze: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Chai Edo ppl no go kee me

Which one be gbegbesuegbe cheesy

Them wed them shapally grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Legendrysailor(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Lol, lwkmd

Sex no be food my country people
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Lol cheesy.
See small boy with hairy balls (very hairy balls o) dey hate himself.
Dis our Nairaland sef. grin
Una no go killi person with laughter.

Canceler boy dey disguise.
Nairaland boys, better open una eyes and be wise!

Cc,
Simplyleo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Adultery is NOT a crime. Leave them alone. The people disturbing them should be arrested for assault and kidnapping.

You should watch investigation discovery or cbs justice ( If you have dstv) and see how many crime stories begin with 'X was cheating with v and neither wanted their spouses to find out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by KingTom(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
Na by mouth? grin shiooor see mumu talk o grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by KingGeorge5(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:

In as much as I don't support the act.. what this guys are doing is totally stupid. Some of them will go to sleep with another man's wife after recording this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by shunletsam(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
So after u wash finish, una go mo..gbesuegbe grin

Benin people get yarns
No be small grin
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by sylve11: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:

Don't try to do another man's wife so they will not ask you silly questions. cool

1 Like

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by gambia(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
kitten power super POWER.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by CSTRR: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Calabar women Sha.

I hear their men are strong.

So how did this ugly mofo defeat daddy bassey in the bed game.?

Whorish women.
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by CSTRR: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
OKOATA:
When Dem knack plank for your head, you go start dey confess.

You go tell Dem wetin you dey find ontop another man Toto.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Toscarel: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Nigerian women are useless.

Know this, and know peace.

It is better to use money and buy one warehouse of indomie than to marry a Nigerian woman.

ur mother for a start

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
I am definitely gona have most of these mob arrested and prosecuted if this was any member of my family..
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by bacilus(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
We hate you too
Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by rajiedreez: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
In as much as its a hideous act, beating them is so so wrong. They are both adults and e get why the thing they do is called "ADULTery" because na adults they do am. Its left for the BABA purity and Iya basit to deal with their spouses not the neighbours

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Commotfornigeri: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
prettyheart:
Until ladies begin to tell themselves the truth that they fornicate much or commit much adultery because of sexual addiction or slavery and not because of lack of love or care; they may not find true freedom in Jesus Christ...

Forget all these lies you tell yourself that you are fornicating so much because you love him.. It is the spirit of immorality that has taken over you.. How can you date 15 boyfriends throughout your youth, and slept with each 12 times, and expect to just enjoy only your husband in marriage without God having first delivered you from the Spirit of Immorality.

Many guys are slaves to immorality; though guys easily own up to their slavery. May God both males and females in Jesus name. Amen

I dont think it's addiction.

It is the money she gets and the thrill that comes with doing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Danny50: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Damm very beautiful lady that got her self messed up.

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by Kolena: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Nigerian women are useless.

Know this, and know peace.

It is better to use money and buy one warehouse of indomie than to marry a Nigerian woman.
The earlier men realize this, the better for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) by sylve11: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
kushme:

Nigerians, they hate minding their business.

Always want to humiliate the next man or woman.

True! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.