Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? (1647 Views)

My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble / The US Government Just Admitted Aliens Exist. Why Isn't Anyone Talking About It? / Do You Believe That Aliens Exist? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by josh123(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just finished watching a movie about aliens, after watching, it got me thinking. I know its no coincidence that the earth falls in the habitable zone and revolves around a dwarf star, which is not too cold or hot for life to exist. Scientist has looked into the observable universe and found out that they are millions of dwarf star out there like the sun and millions of earhsize planet orbiting them. I was thinking if life could exist on earth here there is 100% chance for it to exist elsewhere in both the observable and unobservable universe. Now to my question if we later find out that life exist elsewhere, will it shake the foundation of religion? Aliens were never mentioned in any religious text, and if they were mentioned can you tell me where?? Religion has made us believe earth is the center of everything which I do not agree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by XXXXTENTACION: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sorry to say... Majority of religious beliefs are totally false....

5 Likes

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by josh123(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I agree

1 Like

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by MJBOLT: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
what if these aliens have their own religious beliefs and gods?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
josh123:
Just finished watching a movie about aliens, after watching, it got me thinking. I know its no coincidence that the earth falls in the habitable zone and revolves around a dwarf star, which is not too cold or hot for life to exist. Scientist has looked into the observable universe and found out that they are millions of dwarf star out there like the sun and millions of earhsize planet orbiting them. I was thinking if life could exist on earth here there is 100% chance for it to exist elsewhere in both the observable and unobservable universe. Now to my question if we later find out that life exist elsewhere, will it shake the foundation of religion? Aliens were never mentioned in any religious text, and if they were mentioned can you tell me where?? Religion has made us believe earth is the center of everything which I do not agree.

How do you not know that the God(s) pf Religions are Aliens?

Those who created humans were humans of the future and are responsible for seeding different planets. When you look into the night sky, you see lights up there, those are cities in other star systems and as you are looking at them, someone there is also looking looking back at you.

You are aliens offsprings and will soon see your creators walk physically here on Earth.
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by josh123(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Billyonaire666:

How do you not know that the God(s) pf Religions are Aliens?

Those who created humans were humans of the future and are responsible for seeding different planets. When you look into the night sky, you see lights up there, those are cities in other star systems and as you are looking at them, someone there is also looking looking back at you.

You are aliens offsprings and will soon see your creators walk physically here on Earth.
I do not agree

4 Likes

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by budaatum: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Now to my question if we later find out that life exist elsewhere, will it shake the foundation of religion?

Yes, it would shake what you refer to as the "foundation of religion", though in reality religion has no foundation per se, since even the Abrahamic religions have a pre-foundation in Egypt, which likely got its pre-foundation from lots of elsewheres.

Still, just like when Akhenaten changed 'religion' from polygod to monogod, and as Moses changed 'religion' by introducing Yahweh to the Israelites, and as Nicolaus Copernicus changed 'religion' by formulating a model of the universe that placed the Sun rather than Earth at its center, and just like when Galileo di Vincenzo Bonaiuti de' Galilei changed 'religion' by supposedly giving birth to the scientific method, which Eve had already long ago given birth to in Eden, and just like Jesus Christ changed religion when despite it saying he did not come to change the Law, changed the Law so some now bow down and worship him; and like Muhammed changed religion, and like Buddha changed religion, and Einstein changed religion and Newton changed religion, and as America changed religion when they landed man on the moon and God was not found there, to name only but a few discoveries that changed the 'religion', so too would finding aliens change our religious understanding.

Because "religion" is simply how we humans understand the world to be and how we religiously teach it to one another, and as we can observe by opening our eyes, we change our understandings whenever we observe new data that forces us to change our minds and what we refer to as religion.

Edit
Read The reason religion still lingers

4 Likes

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Viridis(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
I wish that intelligent alien species will be found. They will really help us solve some mysteries that are bugging this earth especially in terms of religion

1 Like

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Have you ever think that , what if the aliens are the ones that created humans

Theoretically speaking , I have read a lot of conspiracy theories "" on how people are seeing aliens ship , or aliens , so basically speaking "aliens existed "" ...

Now back to what I was saying , what if they are the ones that created us , what if they used religions to mentally enslaved us , what if the earth is an simulation , while the aliens are controlling us ......

Mehnnnn this osogbo weed dey circulate through my brain o grin

6 Likes

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Powersurge: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
As long as man lives, religion lives!

There was woman in US woman claimed God spoke to her about end time. She garnered followers over time. According to her religion, the exodus would happen with some sort of alien UFO. Adherent wouldn't be "raptured" should they wear any metal object. Most of the followers gave out their belongings. Cos "they wouldn't need it. "

Some professors infiltrated the gathering to get experiential knowledge of how religion is formed. Some of the scholars' family members filed law suit against them and had their children removed from them. because they thought they have gone mad.

On the night of the ascension, which supposed to happen at 12 midnight, journalists and media houses were there (at first it was kept hush. But later made public). After the time given by the demigod passed, the woman said her god has decided to forgive humanity. Despite this open failure, over 80% of her followers still blved.

Religion is good for the spirit, but it's also a tool for manipulating human. Religion is relatively new, none of today's religion is up to 10,000 years. And with time, religion would struggle as knowledge progresses. Notwithstanding, religion lives forever!
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ask luminous he's the only alien on Nairaland
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by josh123(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
So many mysteries

1 Like

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by budaatum: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Powersurge:
As long as man lives, religion lives!

There was woman in US woman claimed God spoke to her about end time. She garnered followers over time. According to her religion, the exodus would happen with some sort of alien UFO. Adherent wouldn't be "raptured" should they wear any metal object. Most of the followers gave out their belongings. Cos "they wouldn't need it. "

Some professors infiltrated the gathering to get experiential knowledge of how religion is formed. Some of the scholars' family members filed law suit against them and had their children removed from them. because they thought they have gone mad.

On the night of the ascension, which supposed to happen at 12 midnight, journalists and media houses were there (at first it was kept hush. But later made public). After the time given by the demigod passed, the woman said her god has decided to forgive humanity. Despite this open failure, over 80% of her followers still blved.

Religion is good for the spirit, but it's also a tool for manipulating human. Religion is relatively new, none of today's religion is up to 10,000 years. And with time, religion would struggle as knowledge progresses. Notwithstanding, religion lives forever!

Below is all one story as it evolved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branch_Davidians?wprov=sfla1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh?wprov=sfla1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege?wprov=sfla1

2 Likes

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
josh123:
I do not agree
The more you disagree, the more the truth hunts. I did not ask you to agree.
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Viridis:
I wish that intelligent alien species will be found. They will really help us solve some mysteries that are bugging this earth especially in terms of religion

I am alien.

Ask me anything...... cool
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Have you ever think that , what if the aliens are the ones that created humans

Theoretically speaking , I have read a lot of conspiracy theories "" on how people are seeing aliens ship , or aliens , so basically speaking "aliens existed "" ...

Now back to what I was saying , what if they are the ones that created us , what if they used religions to mentally enslaved us , what if the earth is an simulation , while the aliens are controlling us ......

Mehnnnn this osogbo weed dey circulate through my brain o grin

Pass me that strain of weed brov.

Our Creators are the so called Aliens which Religions called Gods. "Let us make man in our own image" - Enki Anu to the rest of the Annunaki, these are advanced Tier 4 Civilization that had mastered cloning and cross breeding.

Just last month, Enki sent a message as a crop cycle. They are returning. Pentagon has already disclosed this, and even Yesterday there was a press release to the effect.

Again, is it SK or the real sativa?

1 Like

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by josh123(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Pass me that strain of weed brov.

Our Creators are the so called Aliens which Religions called Gods. "Let us make man in our own image" - Enki Anu to the rest of the Annunaki, these are advanced Tier 4 Civilization that had mastered cloning and cross breeding.

Just last month, Enki sent a message as a crop cycle. They are returning. Pentagon has already disclosed this, and even Yesterday there was a press release to the effect.

Again, is it SK or the real sativa?
you are saying the God we serve is akien, if they are alien they will have planet too
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
josh123:
you are saying the God we serve is akien, if they are alien they will have planet too

Hahahahahaha

Jehovah conned us humans into worshiping him jare. These are all alien civilizations seeding different planets. Dont you find it odd that you had to worship your father and kneel down to beg him for food and forgiveness.

Yet he keeps destroying planets with flood and plague anytime he is offended?

This Reality is a Simulation within a larger simulation and you humans are avatars in a holographic reality played by higher selves or future selves located on a different planet or reality. They are connecting to you through your brain and your thoughts are data transmitted by the AI managing the reality while inspiration are coded instructions from your higher self which could be a kid or adult in a reality where this one is hosted.

Truth will break your heart, that is why ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Hahahahahaha

Jehovah conned us humans into worshiping him jare. These are all alien civilizations seeding different planets. Dont you find it odd that you had to worship your father and kneel down to beg him for food and forgiveness.

Yet he keeps destroying planets with flood and plague anytime he is offended?

This Reality is a Simulation within a larger simulation and you humans are avatars in a holographic reality played by higher selves or future selves located on a different planet or reality. They are connecting to you through your brain and your thoughts are data transmitted by the AI managing the reality while inspiration are coded instructions from your higher self which could be a kid or adult in a reality where this one is hosted.

Truth will break your heart, that is why ignorance is bliss.

You think you are correct.

But that's your cup of wine.

I don't need it.
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Jesterinjay: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Wtf is u talking abt ? That we humans are being controlled by AI undecided @Billoyonaire666
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by MasonKendall(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Wtf is u talking abt ? That we humans are being controlled by AI undecided @Billoyonaire666
Imagine me controlling smellysperm to mastubate in the market. E for sweet die.

1 Like

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by okoroemeka(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
what if these aliens have their own religious beliefs and gods?? undecided
which is 100% probable
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by GeneralPula: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2021
99% of whatever we’ve read in history books are lies..

In Black Eyed Pease voice: The truth is kept secret !

But let’s ask FalseProphet1 wetin baba see for this matter..

1 Like

Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by saintol(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by kigiwey628: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2021
YES MOST OF THEM
XXXXTENTACION:
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Jesterinjay: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2021
MasonKendall:
Imagine me controlling smellysperm to mastubate in the market. E for sweet die.
grin
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by cacem63995: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2021
deep
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Nasrr55nasrr: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Hi
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by roxexep382: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Viridis:
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by Mrscarter(f): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
josh123:

Some christian utube channels have some pastors preaching bout the nephelim n giants from the bible(the men of renown) and they believe that aliens are the fallen angels in angel technology. Watch nystv on utube they use the bible plus non cannonal books like enoch aswell as folklore and ancient texts from different ancients cultures/people/tribes to support their theories. Very interesting stuff. Well worth watching their videos i find em fascinating n actually quite believable.
Not just nystv but gary wayne hes an expert in religions and ancient cultures aswell as the nephelim referanced in genesis chapter 6 in the bible.
Re: What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion?? by josh123(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mrscarter:

Some christian utube channels have some pastors preaching bout the nephelim n giants from the bible(the men of renown) and they believe that aliens are the fallen angels in angel technology. Watch nystv on utube they use the bible plus non cannonal books like enoch aswell as folklore and ancient texts from different ancients cultures/people/tribes to support their theories. Very interesting stuff. Well worth watching their videos i find em fascinating n actually quite believable.
Not just nystv but gary wayne hes an expert in religions and ancient cultures aswell as the nephelim referanced in genesis chapter 6 in the bible.
OK, I will check it up on YouTube, what's the name of their YouTube channel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend / Caught On The Act. ( Graphic image) / How A Wrong Guy Changed My Life From Right To Wrong At 31years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.