Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,206 members, 7,842,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Sure Girl Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sure Girl Friends (783 Views)

Handsome Guys How Do You Get Girl Friends? / Male Nigerian Soldiers Proposing And Urging Their Girl Friends In Public / Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Girl Friends by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
I have been seeing a really sweet guy for three months. He is intelligent, fun, considerate, and generous. My issue is that he is a virgin and doesn’t seem very interested in changing that. We are both in our early 30s. I am recently divorced—my husband was a compulsive cheat—and have a 2-year-old son. I have discussed sex with “James” and he said that he originally wanted to wait until marriage for religious reasons, but now doesn’t feel that is necessary, he just wants it to be with the right person. We were making out the other night and I whispered to him how much I wanted him. He said he wanted me, too, but he sounded awkward and unconvincing. He always tells me that we can’t do anything because he doesn’t have condoms, but he hasn’t made any attempts to purchase some. I can tell he is aroused when we kiss, but I’m worried that he just isn’t very interested in sex. That would be tough for me to handle long term. Is it wrong that I expect our relationship to be further along after three months? My friends say I need a man with more heat and passion but I am hesitant to pass up an otherwise great guy.
Please advise as I don't want to squander my time.
Re: Sure Girl Friends by BigDan69: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Sure Girl Friends by Theboy21: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
cheesy
Re: Sure Girl Friends by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
May He is.........
Re: Sure Girl Friends by fati2001(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
May He is.........
quite he's not a gay!!

1 Like

Re: Sure Girl Friends by Quality20(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2021
u are previously married, so getting remarried now should not be so difficult for u. Just propose to him and encourage him to take things up

(1) (Reply)

#shorts What Tha Hell Is That? Omg / PayGhost.ng — ₦1,000,000 Mega Give-away *ENDED* / Why Do Strangers Clear Out Of Your Way As Soon As They See You Coming??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.