Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? (29983 Views)

Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Mairice125: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hahaha you are so funny .you just listed the benefit of a celibate.Listen men your sperm is the man in you . Celibacy is the only way to see GOD
peacettw:

Hehehehehe.
I find the benefits of tatatttaata to be immensely useful. Trust me, that seemingly short 'unnecessary' activity releases dopamine that can cure headaches, depression and who knows what other ills. It also heightens creativity as ur mind flushes out garbage making room for more useful stuff. Sex was created for a reason and I doubt that man has tapped fully into what those reasons are besides procreation.

Why not have an open mind and try having safe sex again? Being celibate can't be fun. Already I can tell that it is making you cranky and that's no fun.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by thRivE1807(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
No, I can't.....
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by ceejay80s(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
I almost did long time ago but got irritated and disappeared , thank God I did touch her
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by spiceadole: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Stephen2324:
Can you date your friend's ex?

No, Never..

Back then, I was friendly with one cute guy.

Along the line, during the talking stage, I realised he was the ex-bf of an old roommate .. I remember the lady bragging how she used the guy as ATM and dumped him.

What did I do?

I unfriended and blocked him from my social media apps..Deleted his number from my phone and barred him from contacting me.
No need for explanation.
Case closed!
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by peacettw: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mairice125:
Hahaha you are so funny .you just listed the benefit of a celibate.Listen men your sperm is the man in you . Celibacy is the only way to see GOD

Ok then. As long as you are steadfast in your beliefs, I am sure that they will see you through. Not a man by the way.... So, I am pretty impressed you have chosen this path.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by caniva(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
To be honest, I don't and I've never thought of it since I got married, even though I keep side chicks grin

Amuroba:
Honestly. Do you still fvck the ex?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by caniva(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
I am married already, so I can't answer this question in this lifetime; maybe in another life. grin

Fiscus105:

can u marry ur male friend ex girlfriend?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by zyzxx(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Norphiee:

Yeah,... sure
Thanks
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Gfskw: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
For sex yes
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Munzy14(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:

Hmmmmm
cheesy

Mmmhhh
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Bunmhi(f): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
No
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Elsueno: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
gozzlin:

grin grin

You really made me laugh out loud. grin

Let me break it down for those who can't comprehend stuff at first glance.

The thread's topic clearly asked, 'Can you date your friend's ex'?. The guy I quoted replied that he is married to his ex's best friend. In actual fact it's his wife who married her friend's ex according to the topic, see? Cos, his wife went and got married to someone her friend used to date. Gettit?

I can't break it down further than that.

Well.....I will just pretend I do, will think through it for a bit

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by IkengaRussell(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

No mind that crook. He thinks he's sleek grin

Mumu man..
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Mairice125: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
I wouldn't waste my sperm for 30 minutes pleasure . Never!
peacettw:

Ok then. As long as you are steadfast in your beliefs, I am sure that they will see you through. Not a man by the way.... So, I am pretty impressed you have chosen this path.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by peacettw: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mairice125:
I wouldn't waste my sperm for 30 minutes pleasure . Never!

More grease....

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Mairice125: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sex was made 100 percent for procreation only !
peacettw:

Hehehehehe.
I find the benefits of tatatttaata to be immensely useful. Trust me, that seemingly short 'unnecessary' activity releases dopamine that can cure headaches, depression and who knows what other ills. It also heightens creativity as ur mind flushes out garbage making room for more useful stuff. Sex was created for a reason and I doubt that man has tapped fully into what those reasons are besides procreation.

Why not have an open mind and try having safe sex again? Being celibate can't be fun. Already I can tell that it is making you cranky and that's no fun.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by peacettw: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mairice125:
Sex was made 100 percent for procreation only !

And I beg to differ... Otherwise, why is it pleasurable? God in his vast wisdom must have had other purposes for it.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by SavageResponse(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Nope!
Okafor's law of congo-dynamics is real!

Una too dey fear grin
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Tookool(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Realfrankie:
Sure
No doubt
My guy my guy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Realfrankie(m): 1:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Tookool:

My guy my guy

You know right?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Tookool(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Realfrankie:

You know right?
I do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.