Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) (52867 Views)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:
RIP to her, she is beautiful Sha...
Some men are wicked and dey mad how can you rape a girl to death.. I don't understand...
they just wasted her breasts and pusssssy for nothing
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Dantee8433: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
tofolo:
There are worse tortures than death, as death is a quick means angry angry angry
I totally concur with you... Things like ripping out the finger nails,smashing the joints with hammers,or inserting insects inside the nasal cavity....
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
longetivity:
Any rapist caught should be killed

أفضل قانون حتى الآن
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Occurstaem(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
tofolo:
There are worse tortures than death, as death is a quick means angry angry angry
Very good.
They should be made to wish they had died before killing them.
Imagine the pains the girl went through.
I feel for her family.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by bellosulaiman(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
I don’t want to make any comment before... First of all, may God console the family of the victim. Secondly, may God forgive her sins and transgressions.
Lastly, these goes out to the security agencies. I read and quote from the story- “... police came, took a picture and carry the body... “ . In saner climates, the scene would have been investigated. You can’t tell me the suspect perfected all his plans! Haba, we need to upgrade our security intelligence.
Thank you.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Laurene: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Abalado:
I think all this rapist are mad people,how much be olosho for my area,,with 1k u go tear person pussy,so I wonder,may be for ritual things anyway
stop reciting those rubbish talking points.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Rapist everywhere, don't be surprised some of them are here condemning the evil act too.
exactly.....All rapists must not no peace in their entire life... Painful suicide shall be their portion at their final exist from life
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by PGKing1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

Exactly how are they “politicizing” it?
Not everything politicians say/do is politics.r
>

No need to talk about it, find the killer,
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Below is the answer I got when I asked why Nigerian men like raping minors.

That's what you should get.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dagger111:

That's what you should get.
Rapist apologist I don't blame you.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Lanre0: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Justice has since been killed in Nigeria. Offa robbery where 35 people were killed still hang on the neck of Saraki. we are still watching.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Ebonygeek(f): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
definitelyME:
"NO FORGIVENESS FOR UNIVERSITY OF ILLORIN" I think she must have done or said something to the wrong set people ...I am in no way in support of this rubbish act of wickedness....my advice to all female undergraduates out there especially those in public universities:

1.) Always be nice in your words and actions to people on campus...

2.) If you are not interested in anyones relationship or sexual advances, let them know in a nice and unrude way.

3.) Always try to stay away from the spot light as much as possible ( be on a low, especially if you're very beautiful)

4.) Try to be friends with those troublesome one's on campus( not too close, but be familiar with them)

5.) (This is the most important of all)..
Always respect everybody on campus even if you senior them..and always dress very descent so as not to attract too much attention..

R.I.P to the dead
No offense Sir, but you're a fool. Ladies should decrease their shine because of some stupid unstable men? Where is your advise to guys about developing a think outer shell for when they encounter rude women? Cos last time I checked, both men and women tend to be rude out there.

And what's this shít about dressing? Muslimahs and babies don't get raped? Foolish comment.

For all we know the rapists might have been random cultists who couldn't control their preeks after seeing a beautiful girl. Advise your fellow men OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Rapist everywhere, don't be surprised some of them are here condemning the evil act too.

They can hardly condemn it. They will rather try and shift the focus or pretend to be concerned with their alternate monikers.

80% of men on this forum have committed such evil acts. The rest will after their standard indoctrination and miseducation.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ebonygeek:

No offense Sir, but you're a fool. Ladies should decrease their shine because of some stupid unstable men? Where is your advise to guys about developing a think outer shell for when they encounter rude women? Cos last time I checked, both men and women tend to be rude out there.

And what's this shít about dressing? Muslimahs and babies don't get raped? Foolish comment.

For all we know the rapists might have been random cultists who couldn't control their preeks after seeing a beautiful girl. Advise your fellow men OK?

You're trying to communicate with a rape apologist.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Rapist apologist I don't blame you.

Your siblings are also Rapist. Oponu
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Angelacruz: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Very true....one need to be careful
Rozcol:
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by definitelyME(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Hmm.. madam, I no insult you ohh, so why are you calling me a fool?...I didn't mention your name anywhere in my write up..so I no know why you dey carry my comment for head like sey I dey follow you talk... when you or your pikin see sexually unstable men on campus, if you like, increase your shine, if you like decrease am, dat one concern you...no be me them go use by force 4uck. My own be sey, I don talk wetin I know...it's left for anybody to see wisdom or foolishness in what I said... Peace
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by enigma1122(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
y b say na bad news we see or hear for Nigeria, this government rulings us is pushing us to d wall over insecurity issue.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by zoedew: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie001:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6585433/olajide-omowumi-blessing-unilorin-student-raped

#JusticeForOlajideBlessing: Abdulrazaq, Saraki, Others Mourn; Seek Justice

Kwara State Governor, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

Abubakar Bukola Saraki, CON

Kwara State First Lady, Ambassador Mrs. Olufolake Abdulrazaq

Unilorin Students Union

SOURCE

Olajide Omowunmi Blessing, a 300- level Agricultural Science Department of the University of Ilorin, was raped & murdered at her Ilorin home where she resided with her elder sister.

Police commence Investigation

Kwara Police PRO, Okasanmi Ajayi
Unfortunately the Nigerian Police lacks the wherewithal to successfully investigate the crime!
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by fergie001: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
zoedew:

Unfortunately the Nigerian Police lack the wherewithal to successfully investigate the crime!
I wish I can dispute that.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by zoedew: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie001:

I wish I can dispute that.

Unfortunately you lack the wherewithal to do so!
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by fergie001: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
zoedew:

Unfortunately you lack the wherewithal to do so!
The situation we find ourselves.....I just don't know what to say.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by zoedew: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie001:

The situation we find ourselves.....I just don't know what to say.
Most unfortunate! No Phensic not to talk of forensics!
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by tofolo(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Occurstaem:

Very good.
They should be made to wish they had died before killing them.
Imagine the pains the girl went through.
I feel for her family.
I am telling you bro, I can't just imagine rape it's sickening. sad
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Great ideas!

The CCTV part is just not likely ...
There's nothing wrong in trying perps are not as smart as they seem most times.
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Doradorwa:
So you mean that you will rape and kill any woman that jilt you in the future.

Fellow nairalanders please let's mark down this moniker... It seems the owner know more about this case

No am saying it as a means to teach girls the consequences of scam in relationship not all men believe in forgiveness hope u know
Re: Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
blackboy:

Did you think before you typed? How wicked. Are you justifying rape? Because a lady eats your money it justifies rape? Or one must have sex with her? Over how much? Sex for money. If it is because of sex you give or any guy gives girls money that guy is a yaba left case or evil

I did not justify it am saying the root cuz of rape hope u know treating the root cuz is the best solution not treating the sickness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Caught In Ogun Cry (Photos) / "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.