Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old (48495 Views)

Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Imo youths protest defilement, death of 14-year-old girl

There was pandemonium at Umuduruewuewuru, Umuezeala Nsu in the Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of Imo state on Monday morning after youths of the area razed the house of a 22-year-old suspected internet fraudster, Ifeanyi Osuji.

Osuji, who is now on the run, had allegedly defiled a 14-year-old girl, Amarachi Iwunze, in his newly built house on Sunday.

The teenager’s lifeless body was found in the suspect’s room, a source said.

Another source in the community told our correspondent that the suspect escaped after his mother had raised an alarm which attracted residents and indigenes to the scene.

The victim’s body stained with sperm was found in the suspect’s room in the house which had a gate and fence.

Our correspondent saw a video clip where the rampaging youths were destroying the house of the suspect while the compound raged in fire.

The Publicity Secretary of Umuezeala Nsu Youth Organisation, Nathan Onyenehido, told our correspondent that the victim’s corpse was discovered in the suspect’s room on Sunday by his (suspect’s) mother.

He said, “Little Amarachi Iwunze from Umuduruewuru, Umuezeala Nsu Autonomous Community in Ehime Mbano LGA of Imo State was raped to death on Sunday 12th June, 2022 by one Ifeanyi Osuji, a suspected Yahoo plus boy/ ritualist from Agbaghara Nsu Autonomous Community in Ehime Mbano LGA Area of Imo State.

“The ugly news came late hours of yesterday when the mother of the suspect unlocked a room and found the dead body of little Amarachi lying lifeless. On raising the alarm, it was discovered that Ifeanyi Osuji, her son, is the suspect and the killer.

“When Ifeanyi Osuji found out that people are now aware of his ugly act, he took to his heels to an unknown destination. Till this very moment, he was wanted.

“All we are seeking is justice for little Amarachi.”

The victim’s grandfather, Raymond Iwunze, told our correspondent on the phone that he wanted justice.

Iwunze, a 79-year-old retired driver, who said he was the one taking care of the teenager after her mother’s demise, called on the government to ensure that her late granddaughter got justice.

He said, “Amarachi is my granddaughter. My first son’s daughter. I want the government to give me justice. Her father, my first son, is in Lagos. She had been with me since the death of her mother, my daughter-in-law.”

When contacted, the spokesperson for the police in the state, Micheal Abattam, confirmed the incident and said that investigation had commenced.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/imo-youths-protest-defilement-death-of-14-year-old-girl/%3famp

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:53am On Jun 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 4:55am On Jun 14, 2022
angry

This gender has brought nothing but wickedness to this world. Istill wonder what our ladies are doing with em undecided

They are engineered to bring pains and chaos. It is in their DNA to be evil. My folks were wise to make sure Iam the only kid and a daughter at that. Sure they knew having a male kid might bring shame to the family

Where is that auntie islandlady or whatever her name is that was telling ladies to go after the guy's money rather than love.
Hope you see the end result
Who knows maybe that poor girl read the bs you wrote on here then decided to chase/choose money
https://www.nairaland.com/7149296/ladies-should-always-choose-money

Where is that stewpid vinnie2000 come and see what your NL wife advice done caused our gender
abi na ovasabi isabi do
Birds of a withered feather

Like isaid on your thread
Keep chasing this beast of a gender be it for love or money
Una body go tell
imagine 14 year old girl embarassed cry
when you have elder sisters like islandglady na the end point be this. Bad examples

Rest in peace Amarachi

●●morning mari good for the soul••●

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:02am On Jun 14, 2022
See his face, kill him when Una catch him

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Shellsploit: 5:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Useless yahoo boy!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Bahamas95(m): 5:13am On Jun 14, 2022
They won't stay in their parents houses, jumping from one house to another because they wanna roll with the big boys. Some deaths are avoidable.

The bast*rd is joining her soon, he can't run forever.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2022
GreatVocalist:

So your father is a female?

Rape apologist spotted

Contribute to the topic on ground and kindly stay outta my mention

Do have a lovely day

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Parents has a lot to contribute in fighting these crimes,if we still have a large percentage of parents asking questions and speaking against their wards like in the olden days,maybe the crime will reduce

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by shortIGBOman: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2022
IGBO People grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Islandlady(f): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

This gender has brought nothing but wickedness to this world. Istill wonder what our ladies are doing with em undecided

They are engineered to bring pains and chaos. It is in their DNA to be evil. My folks were wise to make sure Iam the only kid and a daughter at that. Sure they knew having a male kid might bring shame to the family

Where is that auntie islandgirl or whatever her name is that was telling ladies to go after the guy's money rather than love.
Who knows maybe that poor girl read the bs you wrote on here then decided to chase/choose money

Where is that stewpid vinnie2000 come and see what your NL wife advice done caused our gender
abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell
when you have elder sisters like islandgirl na the end point be this. Bad examples

Rest in peace Amarachi

What is all this jargons this demented fellow is typing undecided Miss don't u think you are sick! You are busy forming men hater online but can't go 24hrs without collect d**k offline!

Nobody is save from this useless Yahoo boys, you might be their next victim who knows! If you don't want to be unfortunate in your Miserable life! Don't drag me like this on a thread again! Thanks

Meanwhile that guys needs to face the law! #justiceforAmarachi

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Godoverevery: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Where is that auntie islandgirl or whatever her name is that was telling ladies to go after the guy's money rather than love.

abi na ovasabi isabi do

Una body go tell
when you have elder sisters like islandgirl na the end point be this. Bad examples

Rest in peace Amarachi

But you advised your gender to stay away from brown roof men especially on that thread.....hope you know the name of the person who committed this crime.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:
What is all this jargons this demented fellow is typing undecided Miss don't u think you are sick! You are busy forming men hater online but can't go 24hrs without collect d**k offline!

Nobody is save from this useless Yahoo boys, you might be their next victim who knows! If you don't want to be unfortunate in your Miserable life! Don't drag me like this on a thread again! Thanks

@bolded
You just sounded like one of em redpillers you sure it is a lady behind this moniker of yours undecided

Incase you are a lady
Ms idont care whatever you got to say idont feed you neither do you feed me. Idont know and idont think you gonna ever know me

Igot no beef with you and if you go through my post inever insulted you.
Since you had to throw words like a quack QB
Then you brought this upon yourself

Ps Ihave gone days weeks and hours without dvck Fam. No bi everybody be like that islandlady/girl (d dog fvckers)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:

Islandlady what's going on ? grin
You sound so angry.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Islandlady(f): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Islandlady what's going on ? grin
You sound so angry.. grin
my dear, I am tired of candidlady always countering my threads, can't she make her point independently! Can you read her comments above where she is dragging me on the thread, that's character assassination

7 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Islandlady(f): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
You just sounded like one of em redpillers you sure it is a lady behind this moniker of yours undecided

Incase you are a lady
Ms idont care whatever you got to say idont feed you neither do you feed me. Idont know and idont think you gonna ever know me

Igot no beef with you and if you go through my post inever insulted you.
Since you had to throw words like a quack QB
Then you brought this upon yourself

Ps Ihave gone days weeks and hours without dvck Fam. No bi everybody be like that islandlady/girl (d dog fvckers)
I got no time to waste on your attention seeking sorry ass! You claim you did not insult me, but the thrash you spewed about me in your comment above is praises right, is that not character assassination that is worse than insults huh undecidedImagine waking up as early as 4am to drag me on a thread, are you dat jobless!

Are you the only one that dislike men! Your own come dey too much, no wonder vinnie2000 called you Oversabi grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Godoverevery:

But you advised your gender to stay away from brown roof men especially on that thread.....hope you know the name of the person who committed this crime.

If you go through that comment of mine very well itold to stay away from all regardless of region

But if she must try she could actually try a notherner ●try●

North
South
West
East

Y'all are the same

Make ishuusshh before person tag me "man hater"

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:
my dear, I am tired of candidlady always countering my threads, can't she make her point independently! Can you read her comments above where she is dragging me on the thread, that's character assassination
I feel you.. island you didn't have to call her out in that way.. sorry about what she said..yeah it's very offensive..but pls you have to understand candid aiit...

You two was always in good term...I don't know what got up all of a sudden..pls you don't have to insults aiit..that ain't your kinda person..
I feel ya tho..but just let it be..it's a faceless..
Note:I am also guilty of this same thing..we all are..we just have to control ourselves.. grin grin grin
Ya dig? wink

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:
I got no time to waste on your attention seeking sorry ass! You claim you did not insult me, but the thrash you spewed about me in your comment above is praises right, is that not character assassination that is worse than insults huh undecidedImagine waking up as early as 4pm to drag me on a thread, are you dat jobless!

Are you the only one that dislike men! Your own come dey too much, no wonder vinnie2000 called you Oversabi grin

4am auntie not pm
Wanna know what Iwas doing
Iwas smoking on my mari to reason on how to further make my dad's empire bigger/greater

Idont wanna end up like em islandlady fvcking dogs for mulla

call that joblessness ba adamu(no problemo)

Iknow vinnie2000 is your dog. Please don't take that leach off him

Me and you no get problem iswear

You wanna know what Iam doing now
Still in the room sipping JD
Enough kudi
Idont need a man's money to live my life
The elites got enough to live on for years

Have a love day islandlady
Matter of fact am a start to follow you in this forum
You just got a new friend cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Islandlady(f): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I feel you.. island you didn't have to call her out in that way.. sorry about what she said..yeah it's very offensive..but pls you have to understand candid aiit...

You two was always in good term...I don't know what got up all of a sudden..pls you don't have to insults aiit..that ain't your kinda person..
Note:I am also guilty of this same thing..we all are..we just have to control ourselves.. grin grin grin
Ya dig? wink
Yeah this is unlike me, some people would just make you lose your cool! Thanks dearie, you such a darling peace maker grin

We will make you a peace maker on this Forum toh!

4 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Godoverevery: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:

If you go through that comment of mine very well itold to stay away from all regardless of region

But if she must try she could actually try a notherner ●try●

North
South
West
East

Y'all are the same

Make ishuusshh before person tag me "man hater"

Lol....most times I don't take this your comment seriously.

You don't hate men....you are just hurt by what you experienced.

You can say all this things here because is faceless forum.
I know a guy for sure is hitting it or will rather hit it eventually...lol

11 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Yeah this is unlike me, some people would just make you lose your cool! Thanks dearie, you such a darling peace maker grin

We will make you a peace maker on this Forum toh!
Nah don't make me..pls no insults and dragging..I need to get some rest and y'all disturbing me.. grin grin wink
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by Candidlady: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ya dig? wink

Idont know her
We were never friends(not until now tho. Cos ama start following her)
She just got herself a fan

Icant be in smooth terms with an individual who only cares bout how to chase men cuz of money
Chase em cuz of their looks

Da'n allah some got class but some got the school

They hate the truth then call you oversabi

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont know her
We were never friends(not until now tho. Cos ama start following her)
She just got herself a fan

Icant be in smooth terms with an individual who only cares bout how to chase men cuz of money
Chase em cuz of their looks

Da'n allah some got class but some got the school

They hate the truth then call you oversabi
Candid you are great but pls take things a lil bit easy aiit.. grin
What language is this tho? grin
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by iCauseTrouble: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by McOluOmo: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Bahd creation

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by havenz(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Evil everywhere...
Re: Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2022
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without , Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Blogging Business.

My Prayer For You, is that, you will not die before your time, You will Enjoy Your Hustle.

Incase If You Want To Promote Your Business, , Is Here For You, Contact Us Now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vulcanizer Commits Suicide In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady / Yahoo Boy Corper Convicted For $150 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.