Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts (45420 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) / Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home / African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Princedapace(m): 5:18am On Jun 05, 2021
supportnija:
Useless NBA, our police men and women were murdered by IPOB , police facilities were burnt down, USELESS NBA did not say anything, twitter was ban this useless modafucker are talking..

OH, really? Fulani herdsmen were slaughtering igbos like goats in the east for nothing. They were raping igbo women, they were destroying they farm lands, igbos ran away from their communities. What did ur beloved Nigeria do to stop the fulanis? Nothing. Even some of u came here to lock igbos.

The same igbos got tired and started fighting back fulanis. Nigeria govt woke up to fight igbos. Omo, una dey no dey alright for Nigeria o.
So, what u are telling me now is that when fulani herdsmen starts slaughtering anyone in Nigeria, they should fold their arms and watch till they are completely eliminated?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Georgereal277(m): 5:21am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by ikezudon(m): 5:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Abeg do something jare NBA. The advantages of Twitter outweigh the disadvantages.

In other news, check out how to differentiate granite from marble when you go to purchase.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/difference-granite-marble/
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by 25ahmad(m): 5:34am On Jun 05, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
The NBA Northern branch will counter this before noon tomorrow
you see... That's you left behind. Anytime pointing findger that what you people are base at
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by 25ahmad(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is a dictator...
A dullard
A terrorist
And your president and so shall it continue untill 2023 then we the north decide AGAIN
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by rummmy: 5:40am On Jun 05, 2021
The whole world is seeing how undemocratic this government is....
Before 2023,all your phone numbers will be banned......
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by rummmy: 5:42am On Jun 05, 2021
25ahmad:
And your president and so shall it continue untill 2023 then we the north decide AGAIN
Nigerian president...
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by GhostWisperer: 6:03am On Jun 05, 2021
supportnija:
Useless NBA, our police men and women were murdered by IPOB , police facilities were burnt down, USELESS NBA did not say anything, twitter was ban this useless modafucker are talking..
who's the NBA going to sue for the killing of police? faceless UGM or an already proscribed IPOb unknown to law?
What can the NBA do for the Nigeria police who are given arms and mandated by law to protect the public including the NBA?

Besides how can an NBA protect the police and army who can protect themselves better and empowered to do so ?

Your brain just be like public septic tank storing waste and stinking of poor reasoning. Your level of logic will make a 7 year old with down syndrome look like a genius.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by dederocs(m): 6:04am On Jun 05, 2021
bencr7:
u called terrorist and he did not talk hard on Fulani killers brother that hv been killing since of every corner in Nigeria and again buhari can not be in power forever and Mark my word he will regret is action one day and history will not be fair to him and generation yet to come, remember abacha did worst but he die a shameful death that everybody celebrated and that how buhari own will be!
Bleep you and twitter...anyone not helping in Nigeria fight against terrorist is an enemy.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by dederocs(m): 6:06am On Jun 05, 2021
executive12:

Too many fools in Nigeria.
IPOB fool, na Ipob and biafra bigoted brain go kill you and your family... continue the hate...
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Evince(m): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Will you keep quiet. Once the government give una money now, una go change talk and support stupidity. You guys called lawyers and police that keep perverting judgement in favour of the rich will join us and enjoy the country you gave us
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by bencr7: 6:17am On Jun 05, 2021
dederocs:

Bleep you and twitter...anyone not helping in Nigeria fight against terrorist is an enemy.
is only a terrorist government that fight against it citizens but paid Ransom and give amnensty to fellow terrorist that wat buhari government is! that means u are referring to urself and buhari government
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by placeofallure(f): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2021
oyin44:
Noone cann't stop the FGN

Your post up there is meaningless.

Listen to your English teacher, you won't!
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by placeofallure(f): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2021
bro4u:
When Buhari finish with this country Somalia will be like Dubai compared to Nigeria. We still have like 2 more yrs to go.

Buhari has really spoilt APC's image walahi, can't they call him to order?

Who will call him to order? Didn't you see the brouhaha between Senator Smart Adeyemi and Senator Remi Timubu? Birds of a feather flock together. In their inner caucus APC, some animals are more equal than the others, how much less the general populace.

I was anxiously awaiting 2023 before but I doubt if the country will still be standing by then. How did we get here? Anything Nigeria brings nothing but headache. Why? Who did we offend? The leaders, including Buolhari and that useless old kwara fool who is fast becoming the biggest LAi-er that ever lived, they will suffer for their wickedness. Them with their supporters, the Onochies, the Adesinas, they will all S U F F E R!

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by oyin44: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2021
placeofallure:

Your post up there is meaningless.

Listen to your English teacher, you won't!
did you go to school at all? .as for me,l
don't think so.

Empty headed
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by placeofallure(f): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2021
oyin44:
did you go to school at all? .as for me,l
don't think so.

Empty headed

Well, I was in school.

Lesson 1, There's no such word as "noone"
in the English vocabulary. The correct way to write that is - no one.

Lesson 2, You don't use double negatives together.

You've already used " No one" so you don't say "can't" anymore.

To put it simply, pick one between No one or Can't.

You couldn't even type "can't" correctly. So much for who went to school. Enrol with me, I'll tutor you. grin
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by oyin44: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2021
placeofallure:

Well, I was in school.

Lesson 1, There's no such word as "noone"
in the English vocabulary. The correct way to write that is - no one.

Lesson 2, You don't use double negatives together.

You've already used " No one" so you don't say "can't" anymore.

To put it simply, pick one between No one or Can't.

You couldn't even type "can't" correctly. So much for who went to school. Enrol with me, I'll tutor you. grin
Get out of mentions
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by placeofallure(f): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2021
oyin44:
Get out of mentions

Typical rhetoric of a loser.

I'll obey you. I'm walking away grin grin
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by zombieHUNTER: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2021
25ahmad:

We the North?.. hahahaha
Sorry you can't make any one president... You lack the number.. you need either block votes from middle belt or any region from the south

That's what you aren't getting any time soon... Buhari the nepotic dullard have opened the eyes of the country... Cows everywhere
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by oyin44: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2021
placeofallure:

Typical rhetoric of a loser.

I'll obey you. I'm walking away grin grin
better
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2021
GhostWisperer:
who's the NBA going to sue for the killing of police? faceless UGM or an already proscribed IPOb unknown to law?
What can the NBA do for the Nigeria police who are given arms and mandated by law to protect the public including the NBA?

Besides how can an NBA project the police and army who can protect themselves better and empowered to do so ?

Your brain just be like public septic tank storing waste and stinkimg of poor reasoning. Your level of logic will make a 7 year old with down syndrome look like a genius.
I said Condemned the activities of IPOB not sue, I don't blame you, I don't blame you for insulted me, I blame your prostitute mother and your so father who is not biological father, though, wife prostuting is a normal thing in igbo land, I pit your useless brain, your nonsensical generation, I pit your baby factory zone... STUPID thing get out
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by santakris(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2021
I discovered I could not sign in to my Twitter account this morning. It's pathetic. I have to go through backdoor to gain access.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Whoube99(f): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2021
Useless NBA
Young lawyers are suffering as a result of JUSUN strike for two months plus now and still counting, while jusun members are still collecting salaries despite staying at home. But lawyers are made to pay the price. And this one is not doing anything to assuage the financial pains of it members, but they're here reacting like chemical compounds.
Tueh
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by GhostWisperer: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2021
supportnija:

I said Condemned the activities of IPOB not sue, I don't blame you, I don't blame you for insulted me, I blame your prostitute mother and your so father who is not biological father, though, wife prostuting is a normal thing in igbo land, I pit your useless brain, your nonsensical generation, I pit your baby factory zone... STUPID thing get out
bloody illiterate!

You still don't know the mandate of the NBA?

You're worse than an indigent bastard. your kind of condition is what Italians call Figlio di putana, a child conceived in a whorehouse by a regular male customer with a new pr0stitute, abandoned by both and raised by charity.

The two dumbfucks who sired you should be castrated for polluting the gene pool of humanity with their mutated DNA.

This undiluted idiot wants to end up as Saturday snack in my human abattoir for gratis!

Son of perpetual vulva-itching olosho!
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by 25ahmad(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

We the North?.. hahahaha
Sorry you can't make any one president... You lack the number.. you need either block votes from middle belt or any region from the south

That's what you aren't getting any time soon... Buhari the nepotic dullard have opened the eyes of the country... Cows everywhere
haba we dont no that. But love eating beef. Even if you took a weapon we i ready know your weakness. JUST a bag of onion we solve our problem. THIEVES
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
GhostWisperer:
bloody illiterate!

You still don't know the mandate of the NBA?

You're worse than an indigent bastard. your kind of condition is what Italians call Figlio di putana, a child conceived in a whorehouse by a regular male customer with a new pr0stitute, abandoned by both and raised by charity.

The two dumbfucks who sired you should be castrated for polluting the gene pool of humanity with their mutated DNA.

This undiluted idiot wants to end up as Saturday snack in my human abattoir for gratis!

Son of perpetual vulva-itching olosho!
I pit your brain, go and have a check of it, if it is working very well...
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by 25ahmad(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2021
rummmy:
Nigerian president...
yes we decide because you can't do nothing. Keep bragging
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by rummmy: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2021
25ahmad:
yes we decide because you can't do nothing. Keep bragging
you will no longer decide my brother....
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by GhostWisperer: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2021
supportnija:

I pit your brain, go and have a check of it, if it is working very well...
your own brain is smaller than your girlfriend's mutilated clitoriz grin

That's why you're cursed with irreversible illiteracy!
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by echesilver: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2021
supportnija:

Ban who and which platform ?, all the platform that encourage war, supporting IPOB will have their own taste.. atleat the next two years your Twitter will loose billions of Nigeria....go and hang yourself , see the next transformer... Pele

Everyone including u nd ur family members is banned too stop ranting ru bb ish.

Wait..Hang my self as per na my papa get twitter.. This guy u be real modafoka o grin
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by delas1234: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by bal4real: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
...likewise twitter has the right to ban whoever it wants to ban. If twitter could ban Donald Drump, who's buhari that it can't ban. Such statement is not expected from a president of a country. That's a hate speech
dederocs:
Twitter though, don't they see how the terrorists are tormenting us, Buhari has a right to say what he said as per terrorists and killers operating in Nigeria. Bleep twitter. Security is imperative. Twitter's suspension of Buhari's account was wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy / Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World / Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.