Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? (27750 Views)

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches against Nigerians / #TwitterBan: Twitter Removes Endsars Emoji, Deletes Kanu's Hate Tweets / Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by WoundedLamb: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
yahmohy27:

hyppocrite
even if ur daddy victimised by hyppocrite like you knowongfully such individual is benfiting from what u have .why cant i use my power tp block hom from benefiting from me

I don't understand pidgin. sad
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Rissamenti: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Babysho:

That's not how choices work.
Who Twitter help? The Twitter that thousands of Nigerians carry out business on. Same Twitter you communicate with customer service of whatever company's service you use. Don't be such a caveman.

So because people can do business on Twitter, it makes Twitter your god that cannot be challenged? I mean, you Nigerians and your inferiority complex are just sickening.

Oh sure, let them use their platform to promote anarchy and secessionist violence in Nigeria. Who are we to dare complain?

Tufiakwa. Slaves.

4 Likes

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Sunday2021: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
MummyD2020:

When will your president condemn boko haram and the bandits ravaging the whole country. Especially his kinsmen rather than going for ESN?
how many times do you want him to condemn them. Even if you are a fooool, you should know that mr president has been condemning the activities of boko haram, bandits and killer herdmen.
Some of you are too foolish to recognize the evil plan that twitter Nigeria is planning for our country .

2 Likes

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by WoundedLamb: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Invitationn:

Their platform; their rules. Our country; our rules...don't you think it's only fair? grin
Special treatment was what this post by the OP is all about.
Atleast, Facebook banned NK a couple of times for is incendiaries. Twitter has never even taken down his post.

Exactly, our country our rules. It's not Buhari's country. So he shouldn't use us to get back at Twitter (if democracy is truly the style). Calling out Nnamdi now that Buhari's tweets were deleted is simply acknowledging that both Buhari and Nnamdi went so low. I don't know why Kanu wasn't banned. I don't know the rules of Twitter as I don't use the app. And if you read my post, you'd see I clearly stated it's not about whether Twitter was fair or not. It's more about the fact that Buhari to react by shutting out his own citizens from the platform because he felt hurt.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by rummmy: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Which campaign sir? There's no Twitter Nigeria anywhere, it's IPOB terrorists online platform. Check the evidence that even Nigerians are shocked that 'Twitter ' left such an incendiary tweet.

Jack will soon investigate and find out that those he employed to oversee his business here are IPOB terrorists. That tweet by the fugitive terrorists leader of IPOB terrorists will never be tolerated even in the US
go and die....
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by BlackFlamefromP: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Well, no matter how you choose to see it, to me twitter ban in Nigeria is long overdue as a result of its negative influence on Nigeria as a country. I personally will miss twitter because I know a number of times I needed my bank to resolve some issues with my account, I just contacted them on twitter and the issues were resolved. I have had similar experience with other companies I transact with. I will also miss inspirational messages I normally get from twitter. Despite all these I'm happy about this ban because its for the interest of Nigeria. I have other platforms to contact banks or any other organization I do business with. So, I can do without twitter

WoundedLamb:

Well, the government didn't ban Twitter when these "negative influences" grew before us. They didn't ban Twitter when Nnamdi Kanu made it his platform. They didn't ban Twitter cause of the all the fake news we see there. They banned Twitter cause Buhari's post was deleted, and that's the point. Taking away Twitter from more than 200 million potential users cause your post was deleted is more emotional than logical. Besides, you don't cut off your head cause you have a headache. We don't ban things cause they have bad sides as virtually everything does, and you might just end up banning smart phones and computers. You put measures in place to check the undesired effects.

My take.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Sunday2021: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
ablejesus26:

His speach was loud and clear as a bell, there is not a single person who wouldn't understand the picture the president painted.
So if he wasn't threaning Igbo in general, what then is the link btw ipob, a fragment of Igbo decent who are aggrieved and decided to go into violence,like many other quarters in this country and the civil War that touches every Igboman even those who are not in support of ipob??.

I await your explanation.
the civil war touches every Nigerian. So if mr president say he will deal with those youth that are destroying our infrastructure and killing our security personnels, what is the offense in that statement?
Moreover, many igbos said the criminals are DSS and northerners but when Buhari threatened to deal with those DSS and northerners, the igbos begin to cry. Why?
The useless ohanneze knows the criminals but they are hiding them. We will shock them!
War is not a tea party!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Sunday2021: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Stanleyq:
Oyibos reasoning is quite different from de fulanis, that thing u call hate speech from Nnamdi Kanu is love speech to many others...if u hate what he says, u pharaoh, let my people go, its a system of a registered freedom fighting, not a hate speech. I don't know if they used kerosene on ur brains.
so threatening to kill our security personnels is a love speech abi?
Now I know that your mother has given birth to a basterd. I hope my own is also a love speech. Enjoy it.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by naijapips02: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
booscy:
Why not start an online campaign for Twitter to ban him by reporting and pointing out his tweets that are in violation of the Twitter code of conduct or rules if engagement.

Someone started that which led to Buhari's suspension

So we need to start an online campaign before Twitter enforces their 'rules' ? What a lousy company.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Vickym1(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolAmbience:

No, we are not.

They should just stay suspended.

U think is working?
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Mystery9(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter don't know what they are doing. Ban tit for two years grin
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kdon2:

Nigeria problem ll never end with this kind of mentality in our great country. Anyway by the time Boko Haram finish una, una eyes go clear.

What kind of mentality? I guess you are one of his army of zombies carrying guns around looking security agents or northerners to kill
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Sunday2021: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nollynwa1:
So sad to see the level of ignorance from some so called educated people here. �
You are all crying because someone refused to be an ass licker and corrected your president. Buhari threatened a whole tribe with a civil war experience, if you don't see any problem in that, then you are evil!
Everyone can't be dumb ass followers like you all! Get small sense!
Buhari did not threaten a whole tribe, Buhari only threatened the terrorist organization. Or maybe you are telling us that the whole tribe is a terrorist organization.
Kanu threatened the whole country
1) he said he is looking for funds to buy arms and kill Nigerians
2) he order his followers to kill any policeman or soldier they see.
3) he threatened to behead a president who was voted by majority of Nigerians
4) he threatened to killed any soldier that is working in the south east.
All these statements were made through Twitter but twitter kept dumb. I think something is fishy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
the civil war touches every Nigerian. So if mr president say he will deal with those youth that are destroying our infrastructure and killing our security personnels, what is the offense in that statement?
Moreover, many igbos said the criminals are DSS and northerners but when Buhari threatened to deal with those DSS and northerners, the igbos begin to cry. Why?
The useless ohanneze knows the criminals but they are hiding them. We will shock them!
War is not a tea party!

Imagine the hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Sunday2021: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Fulanis have been attacking things more critical than critical national infrastructures.

But NO, it's Igbos they are more concerned about.

We are waiting for the war. This is 2021 not 1967.
if you are ready for the war, why are you crying when Buhari made his statement. Foolish chestbeater!
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nollynwa1:
So sad to see the level of ignorance from some so called educated people here. �
You are all crying because someone refused to be an ass licker and corrected your president. Buhari threatened a whole tribe with a civil war experience, if you don't see any problem in that, then you are evil!
Everyone can't be dumb ass followers like you all! Get small sense!

Is war not already at your doorstep? Killing security agents and destroying police stations, you are already declaring war on yourselves. It beats me that many of you dumbasses didn't already know that.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Stanleyq: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
so threatening to kill our security personnels is a love speech abi?
Now I know that your mother has given birth to a basterd. I hope my own is also a love speech. Enjoy it.
one of the political animals has stated
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Kdon2: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
maasoap:

What kind of mentality? I guess you are one of his army of zombies carrying guns around looking security agents or northerners to kill

You are so confuse
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:

U think is working?

It is, perhaps not absolutely.

It certainly would impact the company someway.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Unfortunately, you're not the only one in Nigeria. Besides, you might not care about Twitter and that's a valid choice, but banning the app is taking away the choice from you. Staying indoors cause you want to is different from being imprisoned.

Are you the only one in Nigeria?

When was Twitter created that our lives must depend on it?

The company goofed, as there was nothing in the President's post that warranted deleting it.

You don't undermine a country's President over something so flimsy 'cos you run a social media company.

How many of IPOB's dangerous posts has Twitter deleted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by WoundedLamb: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Are you the only one in Nigeria?

When was Twitter created that our lives must depend on it?

The company goofed, as there was nothing in the President's post that warranted deleting it.

You don't undermine a country's President over something so flimsy 'cos you run a social media company.

I'm not in Nigeria and I don't use Twitter. It's not about you or me. It's about the choice being taken away. I do hope you see that.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jman24:

Then you need to get yourself abbraced with the tenets of good governance. Your threats should be specific as chief security officer and not give a vague order. You think Twitter would delete his tweets if he mentioned the proscribed ipob?

Who cares what Twitter has done.

They stay suspended. Period.

Twitter isn't Nigeria.

Go check the word vague 'cos you obviously don't know its true meaning.

The President's tweet specifically referenced those 'misbehaving' not the SE. Stop twisting it to an inordinate aim.

Perhaps to you, good governance entails keeping mum and folding ones arms while public properties are burnt down by hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by QuotaSystem: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Brilliant post.

Burning million dollar question.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I'm not in Nigeria and I don't use Twitter. It's not about you or me. It's about the choice being taken away. I do hope you see that.

It is an insignificant choice.

The needful is what was done.

Businesses must not see themselves as preeminent.

Twitter's double standards and corporate indiscretion made the decision inevitable.

Nothing comes without demerits, but in this case, Nigeria's sovereignty must take the lead.

Your point of view is germane, but should not be the topmost consideration in the material time.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Jman24(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Who cares what Twitter has done.

They stay suspended. Period.

Twitter isn't Nigeria.

Go check the word vague 'cos you obviously don't know its true meaning.

The President's tweet specifically referenced those 'misbehaving' not the SE. Stop twisting it to an inordinate aim.

Perhaps to you, good governance entails keeping mum and folding ones arms while public properties are burnt down by hoodlums.

"Those misbehaving" is no name Mr Man. Any other rebel group can cease that opportunity to attack. Do I need to teach you the use or choice of words for a custodian of Security?

Tell us the meaning of vague let's learn then grin
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jman24:

"Those misbehaving" is no name Mr Man. Any other rebel group can cease that opportunity to attack. Do I need to teach you the use or choice of words for a custodian of Security?

Tell us the meaning of vague let's learn then grin

Stop sounding like a teenager.

So, the President should have mentioned the names of the UGM, one after the other, that are burning down public properties and killing security operatives?

Use your phone and get the meaning of vague. In the context that the President used 'misbehaving', it is not vague.
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Banmeallday: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Twitter's double standards and corporate indiscretion made the decision inevitable.

Nothing comes without demerits, but in this case, Nigeria's sovereignty must take the lead.

Your point of view is germane, but should not be the topmost consideration in the material time.

Nigeria no get any sovereignty.

You are still owned by the British and are a Nigger Area corporation.
That is why Senate Pres says your corporate existence is under threat.

Nonsense
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Jman24(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolAmbience:

So, the President should have mentioned the names of the UGM, one after the other, that are burning down public properties and killing security operatives?

Use your phone and get the meaning of vague. In the context that the President used 'misbehaving', it is not vague.

Those misbehaving is vague Mr Man

There are other bad behaviors not related to unknown gun men even though such behaviors are undesirable, especially when it has to do with the civil war reference
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by WoundedLamb: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Ok
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Jman24(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Let me teach you how a presidential speech is supposed to be made

"Many of those criminals/rebels/outlaws/gunmen misbehaving today in the south Eastern part of Nigeria, should understand the level of tolerance they have enjoyed so far in the hands of the government. Forth with, all other excesses will be met with stiff resistance..."

(There is no needed using a past war to drive a point).

Chai chai chai.. Africa
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by ukehchisom247: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
i believe the person who wrote this, is an hausa.

look at your poor thinking mentality

because twitter deleted buhari post, that's why he banned it from Nigeria citizen, does that even make sence' i believe twitter have deleted your post before, what did you do?
Re: When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? by Yusman316(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jman24:

I hope you understand the implication of a vague order. See it's not only about some people today, it could be you tomorrow. When you see something wrong, condem it. That is the only way the Blacks can move forward as a race.
The president was only talking for talking sake. How many of his orders has been carried out? What new order do u think he will give that he has already not given?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ECOWAS Parliament Divided Over Planned Military Action In Niger / Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.