Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Testimonies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies (5404 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies by kris2glo: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2011
Re: Testimonies by regged4u: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
am so pleased, Glory to God for all He is doing in our lives and that of our families, Praise God!
Re: Testimonies by kris2glo: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2011
Re: Testimonies by kris2glo: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2011
Re: Testimonies by kris2glo: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
Praise be to God for all His kindness and love towards us. smiley
Re: Testimonies by kris2glo: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Testimonies by kris2glo: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2011
Re: Testimonies by Xorenxo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2011
If you want real and provable testimonies,why not visit T.B.Joshua sites like emmanueltv.com
themaninthesynagogue.com etc
Re: Testimonies by kris2glo: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
Xorenxo:

If you want real and provable testimonies,why not visit T.B.Joshua sites like emmanueltv.com
themaninthesynagogue.com etc

shocked Oh…. What is your point exactly?
Re: Testimonies by kris2glo: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2011
Re: Testimonies by mondaynelson20: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 / A List Of Over 700 Inconsistencies In The Bible!!! / Are Morality And Ethics Holding Back Science?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.