Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? (1937 Views)

PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation / Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate / London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by drpolitics: 1:49am On May 03, 2011
The hatred for Ohakim has reached fever pitch levels and peaked at all time highs. But the question remains, Is any of these justified? the innocent bystander or cursory observer would be quick to say yes, however, on taking a closer look, I wonder what happened to our morality and our humanity. That we should berate a man who has worked for the state despite most inimical conditions and an obstinate political class.

Ohakim assumed governorship of IMO state about 4years ago amidst confounding circumstances that left the political landscape of the state wondering what had hit it. The elections were dual, unjustifiable and opaque. The actors ranged from the former governor, Udenwa ( a man from Orlu who spent 8yrs and had nothing to show for in the first 4years, however he improved afterwards and left some commendable projects on the Imo landscape), the former President Obasanjo and former INEC chairman Maurice Iwu. It is notable that the governor's rise to power was marred with controversy and the ensuing battle saw him spend the majority of the time during his first tenure defending his mandate by successfully seeing through a whopping 27 court cases which could have gone either way.

Notwithstanding this Ohakim has within 9months of completion of these many distractions confirmed that his earlier published vision for the state is no mirage. He has kept the promise with keeping the capital city of Owerri clean and functional and has made many adjustments to the ongoing landscape of the place. Ohakim's courageous move to ban motorcyclists was phenomenal. I mean, it has single handedly saved thousands of lives in the state. Prior to that, the rate and spate of Road Traffic Accidents were simply unacceptable. Doctors had to be on their heels attending to head injuries, fractures and what have you. But that single, unpopular decision has saved lives and families for which the Governor became the instant villain in the land and public enemy number one.

In addition the major bypass roads being built or those completed are important to help de-congest the city. They are several including the ongoing ring road that encircles the state passing through all the LGAs. That is another show of brilliance by Ohakim the villain. These roads are nearing completion and most travellers passing through Owerri do not have to drive into the city but can take the bypass roads on the city's outskirts. What about the Orji traffic jam issue that has been solved for good or the street lights on our major streets or the traffic lights now a thing taken for granted in Owerri. What about all these? At times I wonder if people are blind or just blinded by the lust of hatred for an individual who means well for the state.

Lets look at the issue of Job creation. Ohakim is the only governor since Sam Mbakwe that has taken the issue of job creation for graduates and youths seriously. He came up with a novel initiative of ten thousand jobs ( which many in the state called 419 until the young graduates resumed work in their various duty posts). Those graduates many of whom who have no connections with top government officials did only two things. One, was to pay N2,000 as an administrative fee and the other was to write an aptitude test that was conducted by the renowned KPMG in all the geopolitical zones of the country. This was done by the youths who braced IT all despite populist negativity and applied for the jobs; today most of them are gainfully employed and  their families are the better for this singular act. It is important to also note that all LGAs of the state were given due consideration to ensure geopolitical spread of the jobs. Merit was however the primary tool utilized for more than 50% of the jobs.

Furthermore, in the area of health, it's no gainsaying the fact that today, Imo State boasts of one of the lowest rates of Maternal Mortality in the whole of Nigeria. Why? This is because the governor intervened, built new comprehensive Health centres in each of the LGAs (27 of them) and employed experienced Nurses and Midwives to manage those centres. He paid them and ensured that they keep records of maternal deaths in their localities. It has helped save the lives of our mothers, no doubt. However, people would still tell you that Ohakim has done nothing.

What about the ongoing bridges that are being built in Owerri? Wouldnt they help with the worsening traffic situation in the city. My people lets not allow rumour and selfish interests of some ruin our state. Continuity is key. Governance is not magic. It takes careful concerted efforts to help move the bar forward. Planning of projects alone could take years, before contracting, mobilizing to site and construction. Today Owerri is a huge construction site with so many ongoing projects. Udenwa never did this. Did anybody call him useless, a dullard, a villain? NO. Why the double standard? Maybe Ohakim says the things people don't want to hear and that makes him the bad guy. Nigerians and Imolites. Wake up.

They say Rochas, Rochas, Rochas- the God sent. Rochas can never be God sent, many of us are aware of his questionable spiritual/occultic inclines, his questionable wealth, his questionable and shady deals with different governments and government parastatals and his inability to empower anybody within his own family ( Remember Charity begins at home). Rochas has been a major political stakeholder in the state. A former Presidential aspirant and a former PDP man. Why I'm I worried about this Rochas. It is because he is all hype and no substance. Free education, you would say? but ask yourself, Is it possible? Not even Akwa Ibom with the sea of resources they control is doing that. They have only deepened the UBE protocol for free basic education by extending theirs to all 6 classes of secondary school instead of 3. Lagos on the other hand, with ample resources hasn't done that. Why do I think this is mischievous? Firstly is because of the specious character of Rochas is promising it. Secondly, because I believe, Imo state already produces the most amount of qualified and registered Jamb candidates. Meaning that we are educating quite massively already and the quality is the major issue not the quantity. Also, a lot of these educated ones make up the army of unemployed graduates that have become the bane of Imo State. For me, I would suggest that, a governor insists on strict implementation of the UBE protocol or policy and focuses on creating jobs for school leavers and the umemployed graduates and youths who can in turn empower themselves, their families and their communities. Guess what? Who happens to be preaching this? "Ohakim the villain". Also, people are not listening, they still think he is one devil like that. Ndi Imo, face the fact, the man means well my people.

Lastly, I must say that I am impressed with the manner with which the man of Ohakim has been able to attract over 200billion naira in federal projects to the state, the first of any governor to do that since the state was created. He has done this through sheer innovation and creativity and a show of understanding of how the system works. Today Owerri PH road is being dualized, Nworie river is being dredged and Owerri Onitsha road has been completed up to the point of Assumpta Cathedral, all due to his insistence and political savvy at the FGN level.

Why is he then being caustically berated? Honestly I'm a bit confused. They say it's because he beat a reverend father? Ok but he apologized and sacked the members of his security who did that ( You would say this one is not catholic but I am very catholic). They said he flogged a man? Ok. Is he perfect? They said he called himself "Ikiri"? and that he talks too much and is thus arrogant. Well, these are not issues but sentiments and I wish we can live above these and see through the two men and tell where substance lies.

Finally, I am happy that the democratic dispense is no longer business as usual for politicians because unlike Udenwa who did nothing in his first term yet strolled into a second term, Ohakim on the other hand, who despite the odds, has worked hard in his first term, has his mandate being threatened and he may only end up winning if he comes down from his exalted seat and appeals to the minds and consciences of Imolites who are very angry with him right now. Otherwise, I believe that most of the condemnations you see on the internet are unfounded and lack a lot of objectivity. My people, we must be constructive in our criticisms, for I have seen what many of you have surreptitiously observed but for fear of being different have failed to mention this most basic truth. THAT OHAKIM IS THE BEST OF THE THREE CANDIDATES who are up for governorship of Imo State and If given a chance is best poised to do more. Therefore, I  believe that he should be given the support he needs in the best interest of continuity, development and equity. Rochas lacks the necessary credentials to deliver and he is worse off than "Ikiri", character-wise. Building schools with foreign aid and governance are two different things, please,  "I WONDER HOW A MAN (ROCHAS) WHO WAS EXPELLED FROM THE FACULTY OF LAW UNIVERSITY OF JOS FOR EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE WOULD BE PREACHING EDUCATION AND PEOPLE WOULD BE FOLLOWING HIM".  FACE THE FACT,  YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT OWELLE MAN.  MAY GOD help us and protect us from the evil that would befall us because we have failed to use our God given sight.

MY ADVICE, BE OBJECTIVE AND VOTE YOUR GOVERNOR NOT FOR SENTIMENTS BUT BECAUSE HE IS BETTER AND BETTER POISED TO DEVELOP OUR STATE. SAM MBAKWE OF BLESSED MEMORY WOULD HAVE DONE THAT.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by Odunnu: 2:40am On May 03, 2011
Campaign manager, you aint doing too well. Next time, try and break your posts. Dont lump them all in one. It gets boring reading such an epistle esp when its about Ohakim. I mean Ohakim aint the working Sullivan.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by drpolitics: 3:45am On May 03, 2011
The hatred for Ohakim has reached fever pitch levels and peaked at all time highs. But the question remains, Are any of these justified? the innocent bystander or cursory observer would be quick to say yes, however, on taking a closer look, I wonder what happened to our morality and our humanity. That we should berate a man who has worked for the state despite most inimical conditions and an obstinate political class.

Ohakim assumed governorship of IMO state about 4years ago amidst confounding circumstances that left the political landscape of the state wondering what had hit it. The elections were dual, unjustifiable and opaque. The actors ranged from the former governor, Udenwa ( a man from Orlu who spent 8yrs and had nothing to show for in the first 4years, however he improved afterwards and left some commendable projects on the Imo landscape), the former President Obasanjo and former INEC chairman Maurice Iwu. It is notable that the governor's rise to power was marred with controversy and the ensuing battle saw him spend the majority of the time during his first tenure defending his mandate by successfully seeing through a whopping 27 court cases which could have gone either way.

Notwithstanding this Ohakim has within 9months of completion of these many distractions confirmed that his earlier published vision for the state is no mirage. He has kept the promise with keeping the capital city of Owerri clean and functional and has made many adjustments to the ongoing landscape of the place. Ohakim's courageous move to ban motorcyclists was phenomenal. I mean, it has single handedly saved thousands of lives in the state. Prior to that, the rate and spate of Road Traffic Accidents were simply unacceptable. Doctors had to be on their heels attending to head injuries, fractures and what have you. But that single, unpopular decision has saved lives and families for which the Governor became the instant villain in the land and public enemy number one.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by drpolitics: 3:46am On May 03, 2011
In addition the major bypass roads being built or those completed are important to help de-congest the city. They are several including the ongoing ring road that encircles the state passing through all the LGAs. That is another show of brilliance by Ohakim the villain. These roads are nearing completion and most travellers passing through Owerri do not have to drive into the city but can take the bypass roads on the city's outskirts. What about the Orji traffic jam issue that has been solved for good or the street lights on our major streets or the traffic lights now a thing taken for granted in Owerri. What about all these? At times I wonder if people are blind or just blinded by the lust of hatred for an individual who means well for the state.

Lets look at the issue of Job creation. Ohakim is the only governor since Sam Mbakwe that has taken the issue of job creation for graduates and youths seriously. He came up with a novel initiative of ten thousand jobs ( which many in the state called 419 until the young graduates resumed work in their various duty posts). Those graduates many of whom who have no connections with top government officials did only two things. One, was to pay N2,000 as an administrative fee and the other was to write an aptitude test that was conducted by the renowned KPMG in all the geopolitical zones of the country. This was done by the youths who braced IT all despite populist negativity and applied for the jobs; today most of them are gainfully employed and their families are the better for this singular act. It is important to also note that all LGAs of the state were given due consideration to ensure geopolitical spread of the jobs. Merit was however the primary tool utilized for more than 50% of the jobs.

Furthermore, in the area of health, it's no gainsaying the fact that today, Imo State boasts of one of the lowest rates of Maternal Mortality in the whole of Nigeria. Why? This is because the governor intervened, built new comprehensive Health centres in each of the LGAs (27 of them) and employed experienced Nurses and Midwives to manage those centres. He paid them and ensured that they keep records of maternal deaths in their localities. It has helped save the lives of our mothers, no doubt. However, people would still tell you that Ohakim has done nothing.

What about the ongoing bridges that are being built in Owerri? Wouldnt they help with the worsening traffic situation in the city. My people lets not allow rumour and selfish interests of some ruin our state. Continuity is key. Governance is not magic. It takes careful concerted efforts to help move the bar forward. Planning of projects alone could take years, before contracting, mobilizing to site and construction. Today Owerri is a huge construction site with so many ongoing projects. Udenwa never did this. Did anybody call him useless, a dullard, a villain? NO. Why the double standard? Maybe Ohakim says the things people don't want to hear and that makes him the bad guy. Nigerians and Imolites. Wake up.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by drpolitics: 3:47am On May 03, 2011
They say Rochas, Rochas, Rochas- the God sent. Rochas can never be God sent, many of us are aware of his questionable spiritual/occultic inclines, his questionable wealth, his questionable and shady deals with different governments and government parastatals and his inability to empower anybody within his own family ( Remember Charity begins at home). Rochas has been a major political stakeholder in the state. A former Presidential aspirant and a former PDP man. Why I'm I worried about this Rochas. It is because he is all hype and no substance. Free education, you would say? but ask yourself, Is it possible? Not even Akwa Ibom with the sea of resources they control is doing that. They have only deepened the UBE protocol for free basic education by extending theirs to all 6 classes of secondary school instead of 3. Lagos on the other hand, with ample resources hasn't done that. Why do I think this is mischievous? Firstly is because of the specious character of Rochas is promising it. Secondly, because I believe, Imo state already produces the most amount of qualified and registered Jamb candidates. Meaning that we are educating quite massively already and the quality is the major issue not the quantity. Also, a lot of these educated ones make up the army of unemployed graduates that have become the bane of Imo State. For me, I would suggest that, a governor insists on strict implementation of the UBE protocol or policy and focuses on creating jobs for school leavers and the umemployed graduates and youths who can in turn empower themselves, their families and their communities. Guess what? Who happens to be preaching this? "Ohakim the villain". Also, people are not listening, they still think he is one devil like that. Ndi Imo, face the fact, the man means well my people.

Lastly, I must say that I am impressed with the manner with which the man of Ohakim has been able to attract over 200billion naira in federal projects to the state, the first of any governor to do that since the state was created. He has done this through sheer innovation and creativity and a show of understanding of how the system works. Today Owerri PH road is being dualized, Nworie river is being dredged and Owerri Onitsha road has been completed up to the point of Assumpta Cathedral, all due to his insistence and political savvy at the FGN level.

Why is he then being caustically berated? Honestly I'm a bit confused. They say it's because he beat a reverend father? Ok but he apologized and sacked the members of his security who did that ( You would say this one is not catholic but I am very catholic). They said he flogged a man? Ok. Is he perfect? They said he called himself "Ikiri"? and that he talks too much and is thus arrogant. Well, these are not issues but sentiments and I wish we can live above these and see through the two men and tell where substance lies.

Finally, I am happy that the democratic dispense is no longer business as usual for politicians because unlike Udenwa who did nothing in his first term yet strolled into a second term, Ohakim on the other hand, who despite the odds, has worked hard in his first term, has his mandate being threatened and he may only end up winning if he comes down from his exalted seat and appeals to the minds and consciences of Imolites who are very angry with him right now. Otherwise, I believe that most of the condemnations you see on the internet are unfounded and lack a lot of objectivity. My people, we must be constructive in our criticisms, for I have seen what many of you have surreptitiously observed but for fear of being different have failed to mention this most basic truth. THAT OHAKIM IS THE BEST OF THE THREE CANDIDATES who are up for governorship of Imo State and If given a chance is best poised to do more. Therefore, I believe that he should be given the support he needs in the best interest of continuity, development and equity. Rochas lacks the necessary credentials to deliver and he is worse off than "Ikiri", character-wise. Building schools with foreign aid and governance are two different things, please, "I WONDER HOW A MAN (ROCHAS) WHO WAS EXPELLED FROM THE FACULTY OF LAW UNIVERSITY OF JOS FOR EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE WOULD BE PREACHING EDUCATION AND PEOPLE WOULD BE FOLLOWING HIM". FACE THE FACT, YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT OWELLE MAN. MAY GOD help us and protect us from the evil that would befall us because we have failed to use our God given sight.

MY ADVICE, BE OBJECTIVE AND VOTE YOUR GOVERNOR NOT FOR SENTIMENTS BUT BECAUSE HE IS BETTER AND BETTER POISED TO DEVELOP OUR STATE. SAM MBAKWE OF BLESSED MEMORY WOULD HAVE DONE THAT.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by Chyz2: 3:47am On May 03, 2011
drpolitics:

Lets look at the issue of Job creation. Ohakim is the only governor since Sam Mbakwe that has taken the issue of job creation for graduates and youths seriously. He came up with a novel initiative of ten thousand jobs ( which many in the state called 419 until the young graduates resumed work in their various duty posts). Those graduates many of whom who have no connections with top government officials did only two things. One, was to pay N2,000 as an administrative fee and the other was to write an aptitude test that was conducted by the renowned KPMG in all the geopolitical zones of the country. This was done by the youths who braced IT all despite populist negativity and applied for the jobs; today most of them are gainfully employed and  their families are the better for this singular act. It is important to also note that all LGAs of the state were given due consideration to ensure geopolitical spread of the jobs. Merit was however the primary tool utilized for more than 50% of the jobs.

Dude, lets not go there.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by drpolitics: 3:58am On May 03, 2011
Your statistics and facts on the table. Please. Lets go there,
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by Chyz2: 4:01am On May 03, 2011
drpolitics:

Your statistics and facts on the table. Please. Lets go there,

Before I post the info, I know you are Igbo. Why must you go against the WILL of our people? Do you not care about us and our well being?smh
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by drpolitics: 4:06am On May 03, 2011
Please leave out sentiments and lets look at the issues. This so called "will of the people" has it's connotations. Ohakim we speak about won elections in at least 11 LGAs, including Ehime, Isiala, the three Mbaises, and the whole Okigwe zone of Imo State, I know Owerri people are not in support of him. True but do you think, there is no support at all for him? What's your point?
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by drpolitics: 4:11am On May 03, 2011
@Chyz: Ok I get your point, Those that voted Ohakim are not human and are not Igbo people. By those, I mean the entire Okigwe zone of Imo state, Ndi Mbaise and others, Is that what you mean?
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by Chyz2: 4:15am On May 03, 2011
drpolitics:

Please leave out sentiments and lets look at the issues. This so called "will of the people" has it's connotations. Ohakim we speak about won elections in at least 11 LGAs, including Ehime, Isiala, the three Mbaises, and the whole Okigwe zone of Imo State,  I know Owerri people are not in support of him. True but do you think, there is no support at all for him? What's your point?

Lets not leave out sentiment because that is a major part of it in a country that is against our people. You, me, other would possibly not here today if not for GOD. Instead of to value those who have survived such a thing, your brothers, you want to strip them even more of their dignity? Why? I can see it coming from other ethnic groups but not us! Ohakim win 3 mbaise towns? Why lie, that's not possible and there are results to show of it. Also, the last time I check Rochas won 13 and that included all mbaise areas but 1 and that was of course rigged.  Go to Owerri, and mention Ohakim anywhere, also, talk nasty about Rochas while doing it and see what happens to you. Dude, brother, let our people be.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by Chyz2: 4:18am On May 03, 2011
drpolitics:

@Chyz: Ok I get your point,  Those that voted Ohakim are not human and are not Igbo people. By those, I mean the entire Okigwe zone of Imo state, Ndi Mbaise and others,  Is that what you mean?

Look, if Buhari ran for governor in Imo state today, somebody would vote for him. So, voting for ohakim by a select few is not surprising.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by drpolitics: 4:30am On May 03, 2011
Now this is my point, You are not on ground. You DO NOT HAVE your facts right. AT ALL, Ohakim's PDP won Ahiazu Mbaise by about 4000 votes margin, he won Aboh Mbaise by about 9000 votes margin and also won in Ezinihitte Mbaise. Stop that talk of select few my brother, we as legitimate a citizenry as any other LGA or sect of the state. It is true that within Owerri, people dislike Ohakim but I must say that these Owerri indigenes are quite an ungrateful bunch. It's unfortunate that the thrust of the Ohakim Government was to develop the capital Owerri to a particular level so as to make it a shinning light in the east and attract investments and investors. The spill over effect would then lead to an overall development of the state. Now what wrong did he do. He initiated the demolition of illegal structures. An event that has been carried out in any serious city that wants to move forward. Take Abuja for example. If not for the demolitions of El rufai, abuja would have been damned by now. Take Lagos, they've been a lot of demolitions. What about Port Harcourt? Same. My point is Ohakim hurt Owerri people badly by demolishing their shanties and illegal hovels in his quest for development. However, it's a fact that Ohakim is favoured amongst a large chunk of in Imo State and the elections showed that clearly. Also, APGA is known to have rigged elections in Orlu. YES. It is quite true and unfortunate because every crime they accuse PDP of. They are worse offenders. Can you Imagine that in tiny Ideato ( Rochas's LGA), they churned out almost 40,000 votes? From where? Then you tell me APGA does not rig? Lets start telling ourselves the truth before we point opposing fingers, Thank you
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by macjive01: 8:46am On May 03, 2011
dude there is no way in HELL ohakim! OHAKIM anya 4:30 cud have truly won in MBAISE!

MBAISE has always been a strong APGA stronghold. OJUKWU got his highest votes from the LGA in mbaise in 2003.

Mbaise voted overwhelmingly for chris anyanwu APGA against pdp drag queen  kema chikwe just a week ago how possible wud they not have voted rochas who is considered a beloved son of mbaise ?
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by solotuonye: 10:12am On May 03, 2011
Before I post the info, I know you are Igbo. Why must you go against the WILL of our people? Do you not care about us and our well being?smh

Why are we fighting the truth The figures presented by dr. Politics are real, I am not saing we have to go against the will of the people. My opinion is that it is not actually the will of the people per say, it is a will forced down on the people by propagandists, I am here to clear the minds of the people, so that they can form their own opinion by facts on ground and not by lies by other politicians, mind you, av not attacked or called any names here, I am just someone asking people to investigate if Ohakim is really not doing anything for Imolites or if he is really as bad as he is being painted everywhere
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by solotuonye: 10:18am On May 03, 2011

Why are we fighting the truth The figures presented by dr. Politics are real, I am not saing we have to go against the will of the people. My opinion is that it is not actually the will of the people per say, it is a will forced down on the people by propagandists, I am here to clear the minds of the people, so that they can form their own opinion by facts on ground and not by lies by other politicians, mind you, av not attacked or called any names here, I am just someone asking people to investigate if Ohakim is really not doing anything for Imolites or if he is really as bad as he is being painted everywhere
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by houvest: 11:01am On May 03, 2011
Which of the incumbent governors is struggling for reelection this year except ohakim if he has done so well. |If the power of incumbency and with the whole govt machinery behind him can only take him so far what does that say of him.|All you 419 folks are smart and know how to deceive and impress folks out of their valuables but Imo folks know what happened to them before they did the Otokoto riots. They see you 419 people have brought back that reign of terror back through Ohakim. They kno for sure that his return will seal up the fate of Ndimo and bag them finally for the kill. |AFTER Ohakim, he will hand over to another 419 man from Owerri Zone maybe Damaco or fighter or Ability who knows?

How did Imo even get to this level it is struggling for its life from the hands of 419 ppl. Udenwa, OBJ and Iwu have a lot of questions to answer Imo ppl. IN their bid to stop the bad Ararume, they installed the evil Ohakim, thereby installing the dynasty of 419 rulers in Imo when Imo had chosen APGA. Ohakim symbolised the capture of Imo by naming IMSU after his godfather and the Baron of them all, Evan/s Enwerem. Cry my beloved state.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by solotuonye: 11:02am On May 03, 2011
dude there is no way in HELL ohakim! OHAKIM anya 4:30 cud have truly won in MBAISE!

MBAISE has always been a strong APGA stronghold. OJUKWU got his highest votes from the LGA in mbaise in 2003.

Mbaise voted overwhelmingly for chris anyanwu APGA against pdp drag queen  kema chikwe just a week ago how possible wud they not have voted rochas who is considered a beloved son of mbaise ?

Please lets stop insulting a sitting Governor, no matter how hurt we are. Talk with some respect so that no Imolites can respect us. We dont have to come here and fight against ourselves. we are all Imolites and should reason together. Ohakim is not the devil people paint him to be. The crafty politicians have miguided the belief of Imolites and spread such malicious rumour about Ohakim to the point that even children are now desoising him, c'mon,is that good? Doesn't he deserve some respect? Are we not educated and cultures again

Please lets critically examine the achievements and good side of this administration and see how we can help out. we are good citizens of Imo and can actually contribute to uplift the state. Please I am appealing once more, lets make one more sacrifice and see how we can come in and help the governor complete everything he has started and then leave in peace.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by houvest: 2:12pm On May 03, 2011
Another view:

The chicken has finally come home to roost. All the deceit, fraud,
electoral manipulation and pure madness in the political environment
of Imo state have now been exposed.

Who would believe that after painting a picture of a performing
governor just to deceive the public that Ikedi Ohakim would be in
the thick forest (OKOHIA) over the governorship election in Imo
State?.
Who would believe that after painting the Most Distinguished Senator
Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume with tar brush that Ikedi Ohakim in company of
his wife Chioma would on the 27th April 2011 visit the distinguished
senator in his country home at Isiebu Mbano L.G.A and prostrated flat
on the floor begging for support under the watchful eyes of Chief Tony
Chukwu, and other people too numerous to mention?. Again who would
believe that after wasting an estimated N7.8 billion of state funds on
his so called re-election campaign, that Ikedi Ohakim would be on his
knees begging Traditional Rulers and other state holders in the state
to go and plead with Owelle Rochas Okorocha to step down from the
governorship race?.

The lesson to learn from the above revelation is that it is good to
have a good legacy which would always count for you in times to come,
Leadership is all about service and genuine commitment to the people.
Our lord Jusus Christ demonstrated this leadership otherwise called
“SERVANT – LEADERSHIP” when he climbed down from his Olympian height,
bent down and washed the feet of his own disciples.
Our Lord Jesus Christ cured the sick, he healed the blind, he fed
the hungry, he saved many lives. Inshort, Jesus was sinless, morally
perfect and he led a pure life. I have used our lord Jesus Christ to
prove that leadership is all about service to humanity.

The question now is why did Ikedi Ohakim climb down from his Olympian
height as the governor of Imo State and committed the following
atrocities against mankind?

(1) He ordered the humiliation of Rev.Fr. Eustace Okorie.
(2) He personally stripped this writer (Citizen Ikenna Samuelson
Iwuoha) naked at gun point in the office of the governor.
(3) He personally flogged this writer with koboko in the office of the governor.
(4) He sleeps with women of easy virtue in the office of the governor.
(5) He criminally increased his security votes from N1 billion to N
4.5 billion within a period of four (4) years.
(6) He established a kidnap squad in the state which he uses to
intimidate the people of the state.
(7) He is seriously involved in so many fraud and scam activities in the state.
(cool He is involved in so many white elephant projects in the state
with the sole aim to siphon state resources.
(9) He is seriously involved in so many money laundering activities.

(10) He destroyed the properties of innocent citizens of Imo State.
(11) He destroyed the economic activities of helpless Imo citizens
without a single compensation.
(12) He used the judiciary to persecute and prosecute people who stood
up to challenge his evilcratic , jezebelic and dictatorial tendencies.
(13) He criminally abused state funds and used same to acquire
properties all over the world. EFCC report have already confirmed it.
(14) He abused his power and used same to clamp many members of the
opposition into unwarranted detention on frivolous and useless
allegation. Eg Dr. Alex Obi, Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha , Mr Eze
Madumere, 13 years old boy who sells pure water. Etc. etc.
(15) The illegal dethronement of Traditional Rulers. Eg EZE Dr.
Oliver Ohanweh.
(16) He is looting the local government funds. EFCC have equally confirmed it.
(17) He used his criminal tendencies to hack my telephone line and
used it to send text messages to people attacking and blackmailing the
person of Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

The atrocities of ikedi Ohakim are too numerous to mention here. Now
that elections are with us, Ohakim is finding it difficult to convince
Imo people to vote for him. Hence he is applying the rigging tactics.
I have already exposed his strategies to rig himself into office again
in my numerous write- ups. Please see attached (1) AS INEC CONCLUDES
PLANS TO RIG ELECTION IN IMO STATE FOR IKEDI OHAKIM (2) THE RIGGING OF
APRIL 9TH 2011 ELECTION BY PDP, INEC, AND IKEDI OHAKIM IN IMO STATE.
(3) REJOINDER:: BLACKMAIL TEXT MESSAGES IN CIRCULATION.

At this point let me state that Ikedi Ohakim’s strategy of cloning and
hacking my telephone line to blackmail Owelle Rochas Okorocha is such
that if he succeeds in his evil attempt to kill me, then Imo people
would turn around and hold Rochas Okorocha responsible for my death.
But this plan failed because NDI-IMO knows that Ohakim is the person
attacking Rochas through my hacked telephone line. Almighty God has
already exposed Ikedi Ohakim as a criminal and a lunatic who must fail
and be disgraced in Imo State.

In the conducted governorship election held on the 26th of April 2011,
Ikedi Ohakim failed woefully. Hence he is using his so called power of
incumbency to frustrate the official announcement of the actual
(genuine) results. He connived with INEC to announce that APGA won in
12 LGAs, PDP won in 11 LGAs , ACN won nothing and 4 LGAs results are
“in-conclusive”. But from the Booth Agents results received across the
state and also from the police reports, APGA won in 15 LGAs , ACN won
in 9 LGAs, while PDP won in only 3 LGAs . This is the true and genuine
results.

Now that INEC has announced that “fresh election “ would be
conducted on the 6th of May 2011 in 4 LGAs (Mbaitoli, Ngor-Okpala,
Ohaji/Egbema, and Oguta) the people of Imo State in these 4 LGAs must
definitely show their disdain on Ikedi Ohakim by voting against PDP.

It is very unfortunate that a desperate and frustrated lunatic called
Ikedi Ohakim wants to govern Imo State again, but all his plans have
come to an imminent fatal end.
This is the only opportunity for the people of Imo State to prove to
Ikedi Ohakim that he is not wanted in the state again.

The change which the people of Imo state have long desired is here and
we must never allow this opportunity to slip us by.
NDI-IMO BIKO NU, TETA N’URA.

I rest my pen.

By
Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha.
Social Crusader/Facilitator
SLAP – Initiative.
0703-293-4037
Plot 98 Ikenegbu Layout Extension
Owerri - Imo State Nigeria
30th April 2011
Email: ikennasamuelson@gmail.com

Copies forwarded to over 130,000 Email Addresses.

NOTE: I AM STILL SUPPORTING THE MOST DISTINGUISHED SENATOR IFEANYICHUKWU
GODWIN ARARAUME 100%.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING NOW IS TO GET THAT LUNATIC CALLED IKEDI
GODSON OHAKIM OUT OF GOVERNMENT HOUSE.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by CrudeOil2(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2011
Lol. Ohakim's hagiographers at work.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by solotuonye: 2:28pm On May 03, 2011

State?.
governorship race?.

Iwuoha) unclothed at gun point in the office of the governor.
(3) He personally flogged this writer with koboko in the office of the governor.
(Cool He is involved in so many white elephant projects in the state

Oliver Ohanweh.

results.

I rest my pen.

By
SLAP – Initiative.
0703-293-4037
30th April 2011

GODWIN ARARAUME 100%.

This man, Gov. Ikedi Ohakim, you all are trying to crucify, is there no good thing he has done at all? Why are only posting negative things to fuel the crisis more Why cant we be just In order to judge, we need to be impartial, but prejudice is written all over the posts.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by enyojo(f): 3:21pm On May 03, 2011
drpolitics:

[s][b]In addition the major bypass roads being built or those completed are important to help de-congest the city. They are several including the ongoing ring road that encircles the state passing through all the LGAs. That is another show of brilliance by Ohakim the villain. These roads are nearing completion and most travellers passing through Owerri do not have to drive into the city but can take the bypass roads on the city's outskirts. What about the Orji traffic jam issue that has been solved for good or the street lights on our major streets or the traffic lights now a thing taken for granted in Owerri. What about all these? At times I wonder if people are blind or just blinded by the lust of hatred for an individual who means well for the state.

Lets look at the issue of Job creation. Ohakim is the only governor since Sam Mbakwe that has taken the issue of job creation for graduates and youths seriously. He came up with a novel initiative of ten thousand jobs ( which many in the state called 419 until the young graduates resumed work in their various duty posts). Those graduates many of whom who have no connections with top government officials did only two things. One, was to pay N2,000 as an administrative fee and the other was to write an aptitude test that was conducted by the renowned KPMG in all the geopolitical zones of the country. This was done by the youths who braced IT all despite populist negativity and applied for the jobs; today most of them are gainfully employed and their families are the better for this singular act. It is important to also note that all LGAs of the state were given due consideration to ensure geopolitical spread of the jobs. Merit was however the primary tool utilized for more than 50% of the jobs.

What about the ongoing bridges that are being built in Owerri? Wouldnt they help with the worsening traffic situation in the city. My people lets not allow rumour and selfish interests of some ruin our state. Continuity is key. Governance is not magic. It takes careful concerted efforts to help move the bar forward. Planning of projects alone could take years, before contracting, mobilizing to site and construction. Today Owerri is a huge construction site with so many ongoing projects. Udenwa never did this. Did anybody call him useless, a dullard, a villain? NO. Why the double standard? Maybe Ohakim says the things people don't want to hear and that makes him the bad guy. Nigerians and Imolites. Wake up[/b].[/s]
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by enyojo(f): 3:25pm On May 03, 2011
[size=17pt]Luckily for you, you job won't be on the line.
Rochas has promised on NTA during his campaign that I watched that he will recommend that your Principal Thief Ohakim is made an ambassador to Afghanistan. Isn't that a great news for you hungry psycophants?
Good news![/size]

psycoph[b]ants[/b] will remain as ants embarassed embarassed
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by nanidee(f): 3:45pm On May 03, 2011
houvest:

Another view:

State?.
governorship race?.

(cool He is involved in so many white elephant projects in the state

Oliver Ohanweh.

results.

I rest my pen.

By
SLAP – Initiative.
0703-293-4037
30th April 2011

GODWIN ARARAUME 100%.

Ewoohh!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by enyojo(f): 4:06pm On May 03, 2011
[b]The chicken has finally come home to roost. All the deceit, fraud,

State?.
governorship race?.

( He is involved in so many white elephant projects in the state

Oliver Ohanweh.

results.

[/b]
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by justokey(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2011
@Poster: I actually agree with you that Rochas is also suspect. So is Ararume. And certainly so is Ohakim. (I dare not think of visiting my village during rainy season, thanks to all the road Ohakim is busy building in DSTV using photoshop) What i dont understand is why we Imolites have found ourselves between the devil and the deep blue sea! It seems whatever happens we are condemned to bad governance for the next 4 years! God help us.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by Stankoko(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2011
Clap! Clap! Clap! All hail the campaign manager! @Poster just for posting this rubbish online, you' ve just shown what an idiot you are! Do u think that campaigning for Ohakim on Naira land will help matters? Wherever you take your campaign to, there will be sensible Imo people to counter it. Sensible Imo people like Citizen Samuelson Iwuoha are everywhere on the net waiting for thieves like you to rear their ugly head up. Everybody know that Ohakim is a devil! The guy is has no vision. What has renaming Imo state University has to do with the development of the school. Changing the name of a product does not rebrand a product. Who is this so called Evans Enwerem? This is one of the insults we get from visionless men. I am going to organise a Guber poll on Naira land between Ohakim and Rochas. Feel free to come and vote!
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 03, 2011
drpolitics:

Please leave out sentiments and lets look at the issues. This so called "will of the people" has it's connotations. Ohakim we speak about won elections in at least 11 LGAs, including Ehime, Isiala, the three Mbaises, and the whole Okigwe zone of Imo State, I know Owerri people are not in support of him. True but do you think, there is no support at all for him? What's your point?

Ouch!
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by Ngwakwe: 6:42pm On May 03, 2011
If Ohakim is declared loser. There will be freedom, joy, and justice to the demand of the people.

However, if Ohakim is declared winner there will be anguise, disappointment, and distrust in any future elections.
Unaccountability will rule because nobody can ask question because all votes Ohakim got was bought hence Imo purse will be his personal possession.

But if Rochas is declared winner, we will question mismanagement, organise protest and participate in his government as a people because he did not buy our vote but we gave him benefit of doubt hence he have right to call him to order.

Please Ohakim leave Imo people alone, we did not vote for you irrespective of your attempt to buy us off.
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by enyojo(f): 6:52pm On May 03, 2011
Ngwakwe:

If Ohakim is declared loser. There will be freedom, joy, and justice to the demand of the people.

However, if Ohakim is declared winner there will be anguise, disappointment, and distrust in any future elections.
Unaccountability will rule because nobody can ask question because all votes Ohakim got was bought hence Imo purse will be his personal possession.

But if Rochas is declared winner, we will question mismanagement, organise protest and participate in his government as a people because he did not buy our vote but we gave him benefit of doubt hence he have right to call him to order.

Please Ohakim leave Imo people alone, we did not vote for you irrespective of your attempt to buy us off.

GOOD INSIGHT! cool cool
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by solotuonye: 1:05pm On May 04, 2011

This is simply prejudice!
Re: OHAKIM Is Best For IMO Guber. Reason It Out Critically. Isn't Rochas A Fraud? by solotuonye: 1:10pm On May 04, 2011
Clap! Clap! Clap! All hail the campaign manager! @Poster just for posting this rubbish online, you' ve just shown what an you are! Do u think that campaigning for Ohakim on Naira land will help matters? Wherever you take your campaign to, there will be sensible Imo people to counter it. Sensible Imo people like Citizen Samuelson Iwuoha are everywhere on the net waiting for thieves like you to rear their ugly head up. Everybody know that Ohakim is a devil! The guy is has no vision. What has renaming Imo state University has to do with the development of the school. Changing the name of a product does not rebrand a product. Who is this so called Evans Enwerem? This is one of the insults we get from visionless men. I am going to organise a Guber poll on Naira land between Ohakim and Rochas. Feel free to come and vote!

So we should ssume anybody that speaks for rochas here is his campaign manager abi? Why are you guys intolerant? This is simply a place for intellectuals,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disclaimer On Senator Odion Ugbesia's Stand On Paedophilia In Nigeria. / 2015: North Moves Topick Danjumaforapc Presidential Candidate / Tambuwal Under Pressure To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.