Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,843,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders (48362 Views)

Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by FLYFIRE(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
See the one they want you to download

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by dragunov: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tchinaidi:

Is this man not suppose to be the Attorney General of the federation that happens to be the bastion for justice and fairness in this country.What baffles is how a man of this calibre will use his office to discredit the very tenet of freedom he swore an oath to protect.Something must be really wrong with this northerners occupying sensitive positions in this country.It is now personal vendetta over the overall good of country they swore to protect

This is what happens when you put a square peg in a round hole. When slaves are put in posi of authority, things such as this happens.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by gaftsoil(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm happy Nigeria already failed and will soon scatter into pieces. May God be praised. All hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by naija1stnigar(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
I can feel the pain of the so called fg indeed, he no easy to score own goal in a champions league final especially against a team like Chelsea. This rain of own goals by fg started since Wednesday and is yet to stop as for me and other well meaning Nigerians we say in one voice may confusion never depart from the so called presidency and all the people of God will say.................Ameeeeeeeennnnnnnn!
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by tonyzeal(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quota system San

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by trigger11(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:
Noisemaker...

I have been rocking my Twitter account without VPN access but with little settings on my app/web. grin grin

ODE angry angry angry

Mean why sell & exchange your gift cards;

https://padicart.com/home/rates/

please how can i set mine please
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Malami`s doggedness is one hell of a steroid

Love dudes guts against all odds.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by ivieeseosa: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quota system SAN
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:
Noisemaker...

I have been rocking my Twitter account without VPN access but with little settings on my app/web. grin grin

ODE angry angry angry

Mean why sell & exchange your gift cards;

https://padicart.com/home/rates/

Its only more data your are burning

Na you go tire grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by effort1: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:

In fact, he has spoken long time ago, you people still talk shit. Now you want him to speak, speak on what abeg?

And now that it has happened, what has he said?

Do you know the senate presidency story of a man called Danjuma Goje?

If osinbajo talks, they will give him the Danjuma Goje treatment.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by iampeterben(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Its clear this leadership has lost focus and is headed for destruction.
Truly whom the God's want to kill, they make mad first.
Very true man, they have lost focus.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is commendable!

This is a win for free speech

God bless Malami!
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by AleAirHub(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
trigger11:

please how can i set mine please
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesrock:
Animal kingdom.

Nnamdi kanu was right after all. sad

Oh Really? It took you buhari banning Twitter and about to arrest those accessing it with VPN to find out? Not the killing of innocent protesters or arrest of innocent Igbo residence
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by kolmart: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
The most corrupt minister in Nigeria history ordering a prosecution of Twitter's users? Infact the end of this draconian government is nearer
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Slimwhyt(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
These people are just mad
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:

Thanks but please, is this settings on the Twitter App itself of phone internet settings? I use an iPhone.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Kaysalas(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
@Aleairhub, please where is this proxy in the settings, I can't seem to find it.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by BenDrickz(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cow like you
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Femidfo: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2021

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Zetty177x: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
See AG! Ag my foot

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by chriscrosss(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Military regime or democracy ...just think malami knows a secret about buhari..he just need to talk..are u sure that is buhari
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by saintol(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hahaha... Una sure say this guy no dey drink ogogoro or sheep?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by sulaak(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Raxxye:
This mumu aboki isn't even aware that the courts have been on strike for about a month now.
Abi na Sharia courts dem wan use prosecute Buhari's offenders?
Actually, there are no laws against using microservices like Twitter. They can ban or suspense twitter but they cannot prosecute anyone for using the service.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by kelly72: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Since the courts are on a seeming permanent strike, Liar Mohammed will be appointed to be the presiding judge.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Yet they are ruling your brilliant ethnic group. Maybe you should learn from them how to be "senseless", so you too can rule. Ode.

Do fulanis have what it takes to rule over anything except cows like you ? You must be very proud of how your fellow phube cows are presently conducting the affairs of Nigeria which has exposed your inherent high level of barbarism,crudeness and inability to evolve as a people,ain't you kiddo ? Nigeria is now a big joke in the comity of nations,no thanks to some animals in human skin who won't stop embarrassing us with their very crude and primordial ideas.

You are a senseless cow like the rest of them; scum of all scumbags. Now,go and feed on your cow's dungs and remain dumber than you're already,fool ! Fulanis are senseless truly - you're a living proof !
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Raxxye(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2021
sulaak:

Actually, there are no laws against using microservices like Twitter. They can ban or suspense twitter but they cannot prosecute anyone for using the service.
And a SAN doesn't know this?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by sulaak(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Raxxye:

And a SAN doesn't know this?

I wouldn't call that waste of space a SAN
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by fubsy: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Tyranny is loading....

Yet, we are still playing party, tribal and regional politics. This government disguised in a democratic garb will soon unveil its true nature. Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp ban may be on the way under this government. Then our eyes will open.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2021
I just used my Twitter come best me
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by marv1: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
This Fulani Agf will not stop to an axe me in his foolishness. He has really messed up that position which I used to look up as high and exalted position
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by TheSourcerer: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2021
crystalsense:
So twitter is the major problem of this so called government. I pity them
Twitter and any other means of escape it seems

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.