Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,160 members, 7,842,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders (48359 Views)

Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by dahnimoh(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Okay now
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by kabasa77(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Think NIN is now clearly understood by even the fiercest supporter of BuhariAPC.
Anyone with VPN would be tracked and taken down

How?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Achor1111(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
APC Nigeria tweeted in the morning
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by OsusTroller: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:
Noisemaker...

I have been rocking my Twitter account without VPN access but with little settings on my app/web. grin grin

ODE angry angry angry

Abeg teach me nau grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by mauchiz: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:
Noisemaker...

I have been rocking my Twitter account without VPN access but with little settings on my app/web. grin grin

ODE angry angry angry

Use kapersky Vpn, I just browsed twitter now, live men, choose neitherlands or America, choose countries outside Nigeria,
Click on
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Thunder fire Buhari, Malami and Lai Mohammed
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by AleAirHub(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
OsusTroller:

Abeg teach me nau grin

That's it boss grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Etimemy: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who do we offended that brought this government to exist.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Tats(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
What about speedy prosecution of looters?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Royruky(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

If I may ask, under what law?

At present there is no law that makes it a criminal offence for anybody or institution to use Twitter or any other social media platform

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by atonement12: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Boye33:
I'm speechless.

On the good side, the North are showing their real colour and everyone is getting enlightened.

Furthermore, this is a litmus test for Osinbanjo, if he cant muster the balls to speak now, then he won't have the courage the effect necessary changes if elected president.

You mean the fulani terrorists are showing their real colour.. .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by sunsewa16: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
This people really wan put this country on fire, because of them,I will try opening a Twitter account

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by relicng: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Antoeni(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Enemies of Nigeria Will be Taught in the Language They Will Understand.
Twitter Down
Bandits
Kidnappers
IPOB
ESN
UGM
Your Downfall is Loading.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Blitzerz: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
For a law that doesn't exist?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by fkj950ax(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Where will they prosecute twitter users?

Is it in the courts that have been locked for months and the government and this AGF have done absolutely nothing about the strike?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:
Noisemaker...

ODE angry angry angry
How
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by OsusTroller: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:

That's it boss grin

Many thanks.

God bless Odua Republic
God bless Biafra
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by snowball11(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
When you vote in antiquity into power, expect nothing less than crude method of handling situations!

What a mess! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Ganiz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
We're now in military regime till 2023

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by GoldHorse(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Never thought Nigeria will ever descend to this level.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Okwyjesus(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Boye33:
I'm speechless.

On the good side, the North are showing their real colour and everyone is getting enlightened.

Furthermore, this is a litmus test for Osinbanjo, if he cant muster the balls to speak now, then he won't have the courage the effect necessary changes if elected president.

You are right oooo

Northern agenda stronger than one Nigeria.

Am always amazed at their move in this recent govt. Nothing like one Nigeria in their policy approach.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by stevenson007: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
NEXT

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by rummmy: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rocking my Twitter Weller.........no time

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by CSTRR: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
The real why Nigeria is a failed state.

The people that are supposed to be hewers of wood are the kingmakers.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by onuman: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
If Nigerians don’t take care, Buhari and his Malamis shall imprison or even kill off huge numbers of Nigerians in order to maintain their Fulani hegemony over Nigeria and force all of Nigeria to become homeland of Fulani from every place in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by donbenie(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
kambili999:
Well, I wanted to think that education is the ultimate key to people having sense.

With this, its established that common sense doesn't grow on trees. You can be at the peak of your career and still not have sense.

Cheers to this SAN
What do you expect from a Quota System SAN?

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Just imagine his swiftness. ....if its to obey court judgments now they will foot drag till eternity

This people should know power does not last forever, Nigeria cannot be cage, they should remember WHAT happen to Late General Sani Abacha!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Phillip2see: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Another one,

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by kambili999(f): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
donbenie:
What do you expect from a Quota System SAN?
well, not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by korm2me(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
OsusTroller:

Abeg teach me nau grin
Download "secure vpn" from play store . Easy to use. Just connect and minimise

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army / Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos / Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.