Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders (48366 Views)

Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai / Malami Orders Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by adioolayi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jonegonu:
is democracy the manner in which southern governors ban on cattle open grazing is the same way the federal government have ban Twitter in Nigeria

The main duty of Government in democracy is to first: Secure the lives and properties of her citizens. The Southern Governors have acted in the overall interest of their citizens. They do so by not acting against the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, which gives them full powers in land use act.

Can you tell me why Twitter was banned in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Otuegbe:
How?

A Very good question?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Glory2DLamb(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Raxxye:
This mumu aboki isn't even aware that the courts have been on strike for about a month now.
Abi na Sharia courts dem wan use prosecute Buhari's offenders?

He is not thinking of prosecution but arbitrary incarceration or outright extra-judicial killings. Ask people in the south east.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by 2000yearsago: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Let me be scientific here,
1. From the 3rd law of motion, most Nigerians voted(action) for this regime so let them enjoy the dividends (reaction) while it last
2. When the AGF made a funny comparison recently, I subjected it to IQ test by asking JSS3 pupils to link the logic behind the comparison, to my dismay, they all faulted it, so imagine an administration with less IQ compare to JSS3 pupils. YOU TOO TRY IT AT HOME.
So, please lower your expectations from this regime.
3. I was shocked when I was listening to a radio program yesterday and the moderator was telling the callers not to mention the name of the president while discussing Nigeria problems and even on television, people are restricted when they try to question the performance of this regime. This indicates that freedom of speech is in bad condition in this nation, so Twitter is just another victim.
4. Sorry to say this, the blood of the innocent shed daily in this country will surely bring courses on this land. Nigeria is doomed and those who are not speaking against this killings and refusing to take action (people in Government) will surely partake in this evils someday because what you plant is what you will rip.

Jonegonu:
is democracy the manner in which southern governors ban on cattle open grazing is the same way the federal government have ban Twitter in Nigeria
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by seunmsg(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Otuegbe:
How?

ISP’s who are yet to deactivate the platform will be affected by this order.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
So, who and who are these offenders exactly?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by henryobinna(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
anselm791:

There is not enough prison that will hold the Nigerians that are back on twitter.
The place was like it never got banned.
Kim Jong-un

Here's the thing, of course they know there's not enough prison neither is it even legal. What they'd do is pick up a few people and use them to teach the rest a lesson.

It's like mass protests (e.g endSARS), they know there's not enough space for everyone but the few they managed to pick up would be dealt with badly. That's exactly what they've been doing

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
I am tired of insulting Buhari and his dung-for-brains associates like this one.

I pray they push past the elastic limit of Nigeria.

That's my sincere prayer.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Antoeni(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
The same Twitter, from where Nnamdi Kanu is ordering ipob from UK to kill Nigerian law enforcement personnel without sanctions?
nonsense......
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
mauchiz:

Use kapersky Vpn, I just browsed twitter now, live men, choose neitherlands or America, choose countries outside Nigeria,
Click on

Which countries are INSIDE Nigeria though?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Oracleforce: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
This man Malami is majorly in this post to strengthen Fulani Caliphate. ....
There are so many handwritten on the wall that has shown that this man is lopsided, deluded, and tribal, ethnic, and religious bigot.....
And I am maniacally bewithered that the southeast representative that is at the forefront of this vanguard are keeping mute with no right stand in the actualization of future dreams...

God almighty will fight our battle in Jesus Christ's name. Amen
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Apc should show their real colors let’s know them for who they are a dictatorship. How hard is that?? undecided
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by TheRareGem1(f): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
effort1:

Osinbajo is stained. He dare not speak.

In fact, he has spoken long time ago, you people still talk shit. Now you want him to speak, speak on what abeg?

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by grandstar(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Boye33:
I'm speechless.

On the good side, the North are showing their real colour and everyone is getting very enlightened.

Furthermore, this is a litmus test for Osinbanjo, if he cant muster the balls to speak now, then he won't have the courage to effect necessary changes if elected president.

You want Osinbajo to speak now and lose his potential nomination from Buhari? I suspect strongly that he will be nominated. Atiku lost out because he went against his boss.

I strongly suspect that whoever Buhari nominates has a very high chance of winning. Tinubu won't get there. He's too corrupt for Buhari's liking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Oracleforce: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Cry harder tongue

How many of Nnamdi Cownu's hateful tweets been deleted?

A biased computer nerd will never be greater than the PRESIDENT of the largest black nation Earth cool

TWTTR: 1 PMB: 10

You are as brutish as your comment....
You Are comparing Nnamdi kanu with your president....what a shame! Is Kanu holding any official portfolio in this country?
It because we solely rely on foreign hand-out, so we are at their mercy.
Do you know how many people have lost their source of livelihood because of this Twitter ban? Do you know those foreign companies that have made u-turn because of this Draconic ban order?
You are fool..as your master in Abuja...
Rather than the federal government flexing its muscles on Twitter, why can not they encourage our tech industry to build or domesticate an alternative microblogging and social media platform like Twitter...
Every about this country is primitive because all those at the helms of govt affairs are primitives and archaic.....

Tueh. .... I spit your head and your ancestor's heads

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Donspicey: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
deukpai:
You are just waking up... When he was appointing his people over other tribes for all the essentials position you think he was playing.

We told Nigerians that Bubu have nothing to offer except Sorrows,tears and blood combined with infringement on human rights but we were labelled Wailers....

Welcome to a Changed New level Nigeria....

Bubu is working.....

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Farukshy: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
All this mumu men
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Maize621: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
And to think this government could actually swing into action and get twitter banned within 24hours baffles me but they'd turn blind eyes to the most important pressing issues. God who did we Nigerians offened
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Tchinaidi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
dragunov:

Its beginning to dawn on me that this Malami fink is the actual guy in charge of Nigeria. You guys have entered 1chance with the Caliphate.
Is this man not suppose to be the Attorney General of the federation that happens to be the bastion for justice and fairness in this country.What baffles is how a man of this calibre will use his office to discredit the very tenet of freedom he swore an oath to protect.Something must be really wrong with this northerners occupying sensitive positions in this country.It is now personal vendetta over the overall good of country they swore to protect
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by DonCortino: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Think NIN is now clearly understood by even the fiercest supporter of BuhariAPC.
Anyone with VPN would be tracked and taken down

you no get sense fa!
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Prettylima(f): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=AleAirHub post=102404563]Noisemaker...

I have been rocking my Twitter account without VPN access but with little settings on my app/web
How do you don you do that bro
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Tchinaidi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Yet they are ruling your brilliant ethnic group. Maybe you should learn from them how to be "senseless", so you too can rule. Ode.
U be complete mugu!!
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by IAMPEDRO: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
E dey sweet me say na those wey shout say Baba na suffer pass now. Shout baba now lol.... This is called demon-cracy
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by seunjungle1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lolz! Malami is high on burukutu.
I wonder if their useless children don't talk to them...daddy, you dey fall hands now.

Malami is a useless illiterate always high on burukutu at all time

Ogun strike all of una

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Tchinaidi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Yet they are ruling your brilliant ethnic group. Maybe you should learn from them how to be "senseless", so you too can rule. Ode.
U be complete mugu
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by dam4sam: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Its clear this leadership has lost focus and is headed for destruction.
Truly whom the God's want to kill, they make mad first.

This AGF Malami needs to be properly investigated, there are a lot of things wrong about him., just like Minister Isa Pantami of Digitalisation.
These guys are Despots

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by dukebabaaduke(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
This guy is bastard anyday anytime
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by TooMuchStuff: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
DonCortino:

My Papa no get sense fa!
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by bejeria101(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Its clear this leadership has lost focus and is headed for destruction.
Truly whom the God's want to kill, they make mad first.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by Kaysalas(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
AleAirHub:
Noisemaker...

I have been rocking my Twitter account without VPN access but with little settings on my app/web. grin grin

ODE angry angry angry

Mean why sell & exchange your gift cards;

https://padicart.com/home/rates/
How please
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by AleAirHub(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kaysalas:

How please
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders by AleAirHub(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=Prettylima post=102409046][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker / Ali Kachalla: Unveiling The Zamfara Terror Kingpin Who Downed NAF Jet / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.