Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable (19679 Views)

Battle For Lagos: APC, Opposition Parties Fight Dirty / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / We Need Only 9 Radicals From APC – Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by moriss33(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Who will save hausa 4rm fulani marauders & terrorists?
Better stick to wailing on topics concerning ur people.
mu2sa2:
Only God can save the igbo from the igbo.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by moriss33(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2021
He knows he is going down alone....na why him dey issue threats upandan just like his master bubu
InvertedHammer:
/
See wahala.

The problem now is if anyone gets arrested in any town, the people will blame the Igwe for compiling names. And they will burn the Igwe’s house to the ground. They should take a cue from what happened to the man in Amangwu Ohafia who was accused of snitching on IPOB. People are very angry.

Can Hope that runs away from the Government house be able to protect such Igwe? I think they should let the drowning man go down alone.

/
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Someone who the people hates,the political elites hate,even his friends hate him.
He is only a means to an end.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by jaytee01(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Useless Supreme Court governor
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Lekan239(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2021
the media hope uzodima uses in saying this trash shoukd delete this post too. let everyone imitate twitter
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Freelancerx: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422448:
A peaceful country all around is all we want.

God bless Imo State.

God bless Nigeria.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

FOR THE PAST ONE WEEK, YOU HAVE BEEN USING DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS TO POST TRIBAL COMMENTS AND HATE SPEECH AND YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART. WE KNOW ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS HERE ON NAIRALAND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422448:
A peaceful country all around is all we want.

God bless Imo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Your darling daddies. Better go find visa come join us for better country bros, Nigeria is not getting better anytime soon
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by cardoctor(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Strong statement if this is true. I just hope your dealing with them wont result in more blood shed.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Mrquote: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2021
So is not ESN but oppositio?
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Telemundo: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Supreme Ice Cream �
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
KingsCity:
Mr Hope, your emergence as Governor is not based on equity. Justice was not done. It is difficult to have peace where there is no Justice.

I agree with eminent Justice Nweze who gave a dissenting judgement

There is simply no way they should have allocated all votes in cancelled locations to you

You know what is further surprising, if you go to inec's official website, Ihedioha is still the winner with the highest allocated votes. How they smuggled Uzodinma beats my imagination. APC by right were disqualified, if not it would have been rochas inlaw that would have been on seat. Thunder faya Buhari and supreme court tanko.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2021
cardoctor:
Strong statement if this is true. I just hope your dealing with them wont result in more blood shed.

He should focus on dialogue and governance as well as delivering the dividends of democracy. He knew he came through the back door, that's why he wants to fight his supposed enemies.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Tizu(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Shameless supreme court governor.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Ok,lets see if you really mean what you said or maybe pretending as if you dont know what is going on in imostate.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by DrSamOnowu87(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
A bad workman always quarrels with his tools.

Hope is grasping at anything for survival.

So he wants to fight APC and PDP. grin grin grin

/
Hahahahaha. More fight,more trouble,more enemies for him. I wish him extra extra strength. I pray for d strength of Anthony Joshua,Roman Reigns,Braun strowman,Undertaker,Brock Lesnar,Mac Gregor etc combine to enter him so that he will fight dis fight wella. Imbe.ciile & iberibestic supreme ice cream administrator.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Govano DEALER
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by DrSamOnowu87(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Weak people,politicians issues endless threat while strong politicians faces d situation squarely.
Politicians think of d next election...while leader think of d next generation.
APC Politicians are all weaklings starting from d lifeless vegetable down to d Councillors.
as for Hope i wish him d strength of Power Mike,Anthony Joshua, Brock Lesnar,Braun Strowman, Undertaker etc combine.
Pls somebody help me ask am when d PPV wil take place?
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Josywhyte: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2021
Am empty barrel makes the loudest noise.... You're just a dog that barks but can't bite
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Josywhyte: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2021
An empty barrel makes the loudest noise.... You're just a dog that barks but can't bite
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by hybrid11(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
He will deal with opposition, which is the killing of the innocent is all orchestrated by their political failure and greed
Hope and whoever that stood ground to see my beautiful peaceful state fall she die a shameful death

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by favour32(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
This man na the dullest governor wey supreme court sign.
Make Igwes write names of criminals in their domains like class monitors....you openly dey say make dem snitch... after that death to dem bc you nor send na police and army surround you...Waka anyhow make ya meat be suya... bleaching governor.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Nifemi2512(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
LOL! So surprised this barbecue griller guy has suddenly remained silent of recent.
Ii used to think he's even related by blood to Buhari.

Am sure the economy & security are hitting him very hard this time too.
SageX1444:
"God Bless Our Daddy the Darling President". For making our country peaceful and economically thriving for everyonegrin
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by speak2me2016: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
This man wants to turn revered Igwes to writers of noise makers
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Mummyfour(f): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
>:
Sunofgod:
Deal with your Hopelessness first....
grin grin father lawd!!! Lwkmd.
This is very savage. Haba!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose / Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership / Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.