Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable (19678 Views)

Battle For Lagos: APC, Opposition Parties Fight Dirty / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / We Need Only 9 Radicals From APC – Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by maxiuc(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102422448:
A peaceful country all around is all we want.

God bless Imo State.

God bless Nigeria.
shut it

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by adenigga(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by HRMK: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2021
that can only be with the cooperation and assistance of buhari! U AV NO POWERS OVER ANY OF THE SECURITY FORCES!!
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Lovelyn451(f): 6:00am On Jun 06, 2021
No, it is ipob na, it is ipob and innocent imolites that's making imo ungovernable, invite Army plus DSS to finish them, u can't back out now lai lai
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by HRMK: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2021
that can only be with the cooperation and assistance of buhari! U AV NO POWERS OVER ANY OF THE SECURITY FORCES!!
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Myself2(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Sunofgod:
Deal with your Hopelessness first....

The supreme hopelessness of the supreme court governor and fulani stooge
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Myself2(m): 6:03am On Jun 06, 2021
This type of wild accusations,chest beating and threats issuing , is it what Imo state needs now? Is it what is going to help this man deal with his hopelessness and hopeless unpopularity in the state ?
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by LCling: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Chai this supreme court Gov is really virus to everyone in imo . Soo much anger at mention of his name in IMO public.
This supreme court goods is historic.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Plenty talk no dey full basket.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by na2016: 6:18am On Jun 06, 2021
This APC is actually useless. How can a governor produced by APC be saying things like this in the face of adversity
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by EagleNest(m): 6:22am On Jun 06, 2021
I thought as much that politicians fighting each other is the main source of these recent blood letting and burning down of govt infrastructures. It was not like this at the beginning of this man's government, until he fought with politicians. They are making the state difficult to govern.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by InvertedHammer: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2021
/
See wahala.

The problem now is if anyone gets arrested in any town, the people will blame the Igwe for compiling names. And they will burn the Igwe’s house to the ground. They should take a cue from what happened to the man in Amangwu Ohafia who was accused of snitching on IPOB. People are very angry.

Can Hope that runs away from the Government house be able to protect such Igwe? I think they should let the drowning man go down alone.

/
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Euro2020: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Komu1048(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Is it true TB JOSHUA is dead?
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by tfelicityk(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2021
It is well with the state he is governing
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Daniety(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2021
This one is just blaming everybody for his incapacitated butt.,.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Ezelect: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2021
SageX1444:
"God Bless Our Daddy the Darling President". For making our country peaceful and economically thriving for everyonegrin
Abi ooo ! Darling daddy indeed
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2021
4tomandchi:
Hopeless governor.. can only give hopelessness to his people.

Why did it take him so long to know that he has oppositions.

Eye glasses governor

Is Imo under a spell...
We're not under a spell, we never voted this calamity of a governor he was forced upon us by the federal government

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2021
80% of Imolites hate him and they don't see him as their governor, due to the way he emerged. He supposed to have worked towards winning the People trust and confidence first, but nay, he choseed to fight every perceived enemies. This was his major undoing.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by obstead200(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2021
moriss33:
Supreme Court imposed Governor s shouldn't make threats
@ the bolded......
for heaven sake!!!!!!!
U guys have overflogged that fact. It is time we move on. He is the governor for now and there is nothing we can do to change it. Let's just hope for the best for our state and try to work with him to achieve peace and progress
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Obipaul77(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/04/ill-deal-with-members-of-apc-opposition-making-imo-ungovernable-uzodinma-vows/
Wow!!! slowpoke has spoken, according to him , known and unknown security, just watch his words, unknown gunmen maybe known to him.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Mtmike(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Toothless bull dog
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by mu2sa2: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Only God can save the igbo from the igbo.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Donspicey: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
You should warn them because I am bringing a security strategy, known and unknown, to manage the security In Imo State.

“This council must now go home and get us the names of every criminal in their communities,” he said. “You must collect intelligence for us and security agencies to work. ”

Nawa ooooooo shocked
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Supreme court governor still running his hopeless mouth
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by bobbychat: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Our supreme court administrator is making baseless threats. It's funny how any man that joins APC seems have lost all his or her senses. Hope UZODIMGBA PLEASE SHUT YOUR TRAP.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by lolu2019: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2021
I am not a christian.i have 100percent believe that he is not fake.the fact that u dont have the power d power to do miracles like he did,doesn't make him fake.if u cant do something,dont stop others from doing it.if u want something,u go for it.as a scientist,every living thing must die.
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by dahnimoh(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Uzodinma knows who and who that are causing problems in Imo state
Re: Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable by Franking: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2021
All talk and no action. That's how u know APC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Suspends Ahmed Suleiman, Emir Of Misau Over Crisis / President Buhari Visits Borno Commissions Projects And Address Troops (PHOTOS) / Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.