Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,883 members, 7,851,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why guys have the right to slap women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why guys have the right to slap women (689 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why guys have the right to slap women by chrishenzo: 8:17am On May 03, 2011
[size=12pt]Nowadays, girls are demanding that they should have equal rights in the society. Most of them believe that whatever a man can do, ladies can do better. Some are now campaigning for their country's presidential election,driving train,airplane,caterpillar,and other jobs believed to be man's job.And don't be surprise when you woke up one day and realise that your town's King is Ikiate,Itoro,Adaku,Chola, etc.

My question is, if a girl believe that what I can do, she can do better OR wants to shear an equal right with me, why can't she received/accept a hot slap from me or from any other guy and keep her mouth shut.[/size]
Re: Why guys have the right to slap women by BABE3: 8:19am On May 03, 2011
This font style fit give person nightmare o! Chei! Na by force to stand out?!  lipsrsealed undecided

I need my Awolowo glasses to read this ish sef----
Re: Why guys have the right to slap women by Nobody: 8:22am On May 03, 2011
This op reminds of some bull video that I saw online bout kokomasion or whatever that is called . Damn the girl was killing n murdering English language on it. Lmao
Re: Why guys have the right to slap women by Nobody: 8:29am On May 03, 2011
Re: Why guys have the right to slap women by rully2: 1:01pm On May 03, 2011
Re: Why guys have the right to slap women by Phate07(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2011

Wtf?

(1) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Say A Girl Is Hot, What's Wrong? / Domestic Violence In Relationships / Have A Relationship U Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.