Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami (53490 Views)

Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF / 'No Shaking,we Are Winning' Ekweremadu Says After PDP NEC Meeting (Photos) / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
SEE THE CHEAP PAID AGENTS AVOIDED THIS THREAD!!! cheesy

CC:
Simplyleo
Seunsmg
Jamesbally
Iammo
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:
Mannabbgrills, Buhari, the abuser of human right has attained another level.

May your destiny be handled like Buhari is handling Nigeria
Amen also Tinubuadvocate and other bmc's

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MansoryMX(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
I regret ever supporting Buhari, he really messed up, he doesn't even care anymore, how low is he going to get before he realised the damage he's done to this country

E don shock you abi? Yours eyes don clear abi? Who told you he ever cared? Anu Mmapa! See! Get ready to fight for your lives because Buhari never even show him true colors. Lemme burst brain, all Islam Terrorist in West Africa, Libya and as far as Turkey and Lebanon are porting into the country. They have seen how weak our government have reduced our last line of defense! They have seen how Islam Religion can be use in achieving the unachievable in Nigeria (a whole full country!). So get ready to carry gun and defend your mama and papa soon. Igbos rejected Buhari 5 Times and opted for Atiku, a fellow Fulani man like buhari una think say Igbo people are fools. To your tent o Israel and defend it. O.Y.O is the reality now in Nigeria!
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by faithfull18(f): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lastmankc:
I pray the national assembly review the constitution and extend buhari tenures to 3 .I will vote him this time.You guys thought you are wicked,I will mobilise people this time to vote for buhari.I will show you guys the real wickedness.
grin grin lol
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MansoryMX(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onekind04:
I haven't been able to gain access to my Twitter account since the ban. Someone should help me out pls?

Say no more . Download Phison vpn and set your location to US to enable everything be in English wine you browse. It’s free and stable
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Onekind04(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
MansoryMX:

Say no more . Download Phison vpn and set your location to US to enable everything be in English wine you browse. It’s free and stable
Thank you.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Onekind04(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
providencia:

Use opera mini
Thanks
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by udemzyudex(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
20k likes? lol people still full twitter ooo
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by valarmorghulis: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
EMAXIM:
God will punish all those that voted him into power!!! You guys haven't seen anything
It's called democracy,if u like call God till tomorrow, He won't answer u
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by proclinician: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lastmankc:
I pray the national assembly review the constitution and extend buhari tenures to 3 .I will vote him this time.You guys thought you are wicked,I will mobilise people this time to vote for buhari.I will show you guys the real wickedness.

come and see oo
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by proclinician: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
obembet:
Now I have mind rest cause am not the only one disobey the order grin

Lalasticlala

If they arrest u na die u de oo. E be like to join ur ancestors don de hungry u.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MansoryMX(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onekind04:
Thank you.

It’s Psiphon Vpn bro. Very strong and effective
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by ezelous: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
I regret ever supporting Buhari, he really messed up, he doesn't even care anymore, how low is he going to get before he realised the damage he's done to this country
abeg it's too late to cry over split milk.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by proclinician: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is Ayo Fayose silent in the face of the world's most incompetent leadership?

You vote buhari into power and it's fayose that will bring him out for you? Are you ment?
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by shegun4sur: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
MrColdsweat:

I've noticed that ekiti and ondo are slightly different from other yorubas. I believe they are going to be the light of the incoming Yoruba nation.

Oyo state governor sef has been twitting as if nothing de happen
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Sonn(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
Thank you for this, some people are still stupidly supporting someone destroying this country, just because of affiliation, and some of us still believe that this country will get better, how? When? By who? people like PMB?
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by proclinician: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:
Mannabbgrills, Buhari, the abuser of human right has attained another level.

May your destiny be handled like Buhari is handling Nigeria

Where u see destiny kwen? The fool get destiny so?
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by valarmorghulis: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Enculer:

You and your entire family are scumbags
Ur parent did a terrible job
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Onekind04(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
MansoryMX:

It’s Psiphon Vpn bro. Very strong and effective
yes I just opened it now. Thanks!
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Splashme: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Useless president
Foolish followers
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by mipeesoft(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
God bless you brother
Eriokanmi:
What is sane in Nigeria can't be sane in the eyes of the world. Shame on this govt for showcasing stupidity by banning twitter for deleting a genocidal comment from an inept leader. Meanwhile, he always looks the other way each time fulanis slit people's throat open in same S/E, Benue and other parts of the country. The Igangan attack of last night by Buhari's brothers is still fresh in the memories of the people of Oyo.

By banning twitter in Nigeria, the following entities and their activities have been banned from reaching out to the general public and their audiences.

1-All embassies of the world and diplomatic missions in Nigeria
2-The National Assembly
3-The Nigeria Army
4-The CBN
5-The Nigeria Police
6-The Nigeria Customs and other government agencies and parastatals,
7- Corporate Organisations, including the Oil and Gas, Banks and Telecomms,
8-Universities
9-Polytechnics
10-Colleges of Education, etc

I doubt if buhari and his blind advisers ever thought of the consequences before acting so foolishly.

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MansoryMX(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Onekind04:
yes I just opened it now. Thanks!

They can take away our freedom but can never take away our FREEDOM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MansoryMX(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
AnanseK:
Fayose is a brainless thug and he is always ready to prove it.

I can never love twitter more than Nigeria.
Nigeria is our heritage. We have no other country than Nigeria. We will be peaceful without your twitter which has turned into an IPOB online machine for destroying Nigeria.

So this what they use Niger Delta money in teaching you at Almagiris school. Wonderful!
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by tifany89(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Funny thing is he will do worse as president
Nobody can do worse than Buhari
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
How would he, when he knows people like you on the other side of the aisle are a 100x worse than President Buhari, abi are you not Nigerian? Is it not these same Lai Mohammed of Lagos State in power today, that you people are complaining about? You probably don’t know yourself, You are more than likely worse than them, you never know a person’s through character until you give them power.
even you yourself, you are worster than worst
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
What is sane in Nigeria can't be sane in the eyes of the world. Shame on this govt for showcasing stupidity by banning twitter for deleting a genocidal comment from an inept leader. Meanwhile, he always looks the other way each time fulanis slit people's throat open in same S/E, Benue and other parts of the country. The Igangan attack of last night by Buhari's brothers is still fresh in the memories of the people of Oyo.

By banning twitter in Nigeria, the following entities and their activities have been banned from reaching out to the general public and their audiences.

1-All embassies of the world and diplomatic missions in Nigeria
2-The National Assembly
3-The Nigeria Army
4-The CBN
5-The Nigeria Police
6-The Nigeria Customs and other government agencies and parastatals,
7- Corporate Organisations, including the Oil and Gas, Banks and Telecomms,
8-Universities
9-Polytechnics
10-Colleges of Education, etc

I doubt if buhari and his blind advisers ever thought of the consequences before acting so foolishly.

the dim nitwit with 150 gay cows closed borders over a fit of dejavu of his time as Military Commander grin grin
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Lastmankc(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Heterodox:
But you're actually an idiot
fool
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Reelz: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Terrorists supporting government we have here in Nigeria. I piss on you all. shame on the dullard n his followers.
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Kay25(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
u were blind then but now u can see..u will sha reap the reward of your support for buhari I pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.