Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,202 members, 7,845,966 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 (1398 Views)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by Abetterperson: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Am eager to know many want protest. I for one am tired, the country is not moving forward

1 Like

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by JohnSin97: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Protests won't solve shit.....it would only hijacked by the evil politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by superstar1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
You will die for nothing and they will use your name and pix to collect Grant.

You soul would not have left the grave, before you will realize they are fighting over the money they collected with your name amongst themselves and your family will only be weeping in vain.

Yara e ni brain!

Your protest is just a bodily exercise and waste of time! Your PVC is your only power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by ojun50(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
I dey my house
Make we enjoy the government

Sha some people dey endorse yeye Bello.

We go finally endorse devil soon

2 Likes

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
If you are Igbo and you're seeing this comment.
Don't even think it, talkless of joining the protest.
If you must protest, protest about the end of this country.
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by baoto(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
#Endsars... Evidence of State security brutality against protesters largely provided by Twitter Users. Now, #June12protest... Less Evidence of security brutality with Twitter ban?

1 Like

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by Kandeed: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
superstar1:

You soul would not have left the grave, before you will realize they are fighting over the money they collect with your name amongst themselves and your family will only be weeping in vain.

Yara e ni brain!

Your protest is just a bodily exercise and waste of time! Your PVC is your only power.

I'm pleased to ask did ur PVC worked for you in 2019??

3 Likes

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by Cholls(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Don even think it, talkless of joining the protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by liketerm: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
I and members of my family will be watching the protest in 4k. No one should risk his or life for any protest that won't solve anything. liketerm has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by ThatFairGuy: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
No, I'm not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by buckeyemedia: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Absolutely
Jobless Empty Barrel, 1st National MKO Abiola day? Public holiday, a good day for shooting practice to remind us of the 90’s.
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by mrvitalis(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please ooh igbos stay out ooh don't join any protest before they say we want to burn Lagos
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by Tinubuadvocate: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Staying in your house .
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by Kingk47: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
superstar1:

You soul would not have left the grave, before you will realize they are fighting over the money they collect with your name amongst themselves and your family will only be weeping in vain.

Yara e ni brain!

Sharap you Buhari sympathiser

1 Like

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by buckeyemedia: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kandeed:

I'm pleased to ask did ur PVC worked for you in 2019??
I’t did, you did not field a better candidate, defeated you at the polls, they will still defeat you in the battlefield.

1 Like

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by buckeyemedia: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kingk47:

Sharap you Buhari sympathiser
What it is, is what it is, you can change the facts of reality, he is the president whether you like it or not, you can’t wish it away.
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by IJOBA11: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
superstar1:

Yara e ni brain!

SEE EM TINUBU E-URCHINS DON DEY CONSTITUTE NUISANCE FOR HERE

TUEH angry

1 Like

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by IJOBA11: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
No, I'm not.
TINUBU ZONE BS NOR SUPPOSE PROTEST NA, ABI YOU WANT MAKE HE SACK YOU undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by buckeyemedia: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
SEE EM TINUBU E-URCHINS DON DEY CONSTITUTE NUISANCE FOR HERE

TUEH angry
The June 12th day you have chosen to constitute a nuisance was it not these same Bola Tinubu that fought for it? Useless cowards, I know non of you will show up, people like you are online rioters.
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by IJOBA11: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I’t did, you did not field a better candidate, defeated you at the polls, they will still defeat you in the battlefield.
ZONE B
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by IJOBA11: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The June 12th day you have chosen to constitute a nuisance was it not these same Bola Tinubu that fought for it? Useless cowards, I know non of you will show up, people like you are online rioters.
THATS WHY I CALLED YOU ZONE B

1 Like

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by buckeyemedia: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
ZONE B
I am sorry for you, Go & protest without twitter on June 12th, I know a word is not enough for a Mumu, but I leave you to your perdition.
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by Abetterperson: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Jobless Empty Barrel, 1st National MKO Abiola day? Public holiday, a good day for shooting practice to remind us of the 90’s.
u cant protect the country but u want to kill innocent people. I really dont care,am still going to die either way, whether by u or bandits, i just prefer to die knowin i did my best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by buckeyemedia: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
THATS WHY I CALLED YOU ZONE B
Zombie wey na one way Mr Wailer.
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by buckeyemedia: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abetterperson:
u cant protect the country but u want to kill innocent people. I really dont care,am still going to die either way, whether by u or banbits, i just prefer to die knowin i did my best
Who wants to kill innocent people? Won’t you go & protest in your state capital?
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by NAIJAilliterate: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abetterperson:
Am eager to know many want protest. I for one am tired, the country is not moving forward

Protest is a total waste of time in Nigeria give the people machine gun so that they can fight for their region. You can protest for 200 years nothing will change in Nigeria only the barrel of the gun can change
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by mightyhaze: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Don't even think it, talkless of joining the protest.
There is sense in this,.... Lest they tag u a destroyer of Lagos or even osun.

We'd be there in spirit. Our prayers are with the brave and genuinely tired amongst oduduwarians smiley

1 Like

Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by buckeyemedia: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

Protest is a total waste of time in Nigeria give the people machine gun so that they can fight for their region. You can protest for 200 years nothing will change in Nigeria only the barrel of the gun can change
You want to use the gun to fight your neighbors? Who are you fighting your so called region with? Tiv will fight Idoma, Nupe will fight Junkun, Igbo will fight Yoruba. Hausa will fight Fulani, Cross Rivers will go to War with Akwa Ibom over oil fields ownership? What a joke.
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by Abetterperson: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

I feel u are right, begging has made us look like fools
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by buckeyemedia: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abetterperson:
I feel u are right, begging has made us look like fools
It is President Buhari that made all the states in Nigeria Useless? The Governors you supported & voted for have no accountability to render? Just blame it on President Buhari is enough for us?
Re: Are U Joining The Protest On June 12 by IJOBA11: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I am sorry for you, Go & protest without twitter on June 12th, I know a word is not enough for a Mumu, but I leave you to your perdition.
ZONE B

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Zombies Should Not Dare Count Edo As Part Of Biafra. / Adekunle Fajuyi's Father Moan Is Son Killed With Aguiyi Ironsi / Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.